over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH bloat vs fatloss

acer00

Registered
I have just a general question about the loss vs gain benefit of hgh. I recently started a low dose (2iu)for fat loss and joint repair, ready to go up if necessary. Right now I sit at 193 and just below 10% BF with 16 years of serious lifting and 6 years off and on AAS and peptides(1 year).

Currently I am testing the waters with HGH and its fatloss benefits. I am aware that well being and fatloss is the only benefit this dose will bring. The first week i noticed minor bloating already (especially in the stomach) along with numb hands. Is the fatloss benefit worth it if HGH it also adding sub q water over your body anyways? I also was wondering if this subsides or goes away eventually on such a low dose and I should just wait it out. Any answers and opinions would be appreciated.

As far as the bloating just depends on what gh you are on if its generics even though people here praise then all your gonna get is bloat and sides generics =trash if its pharm grade stick with it it is well worth it ESP for fatloss

I have noticed the fatloss outweighs the bloat, due to the fact that the fatloss benefits continue to progress the longer You are on

I had bloat issues from some H but mexys blacktops are good to go, no bloat.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I am stuck somewhere between my gh being complete trash with only bad sides and waiting it out for the bloat to pass with fatloss to follow.

Putting my trust in the sponsors that have been around a long time:)

Say my gh is not bunk; what is the time frame that users have noticed fatloss with subsided bloat?

I've never noticed any "bloat" from GH, if you eat a lot of sodium you will see some water retention at higher doses. The fact that you noticed "bloat" in the abdomen area seems to indicate it's all in your head to me.

Say my gh is not bunk; what is the time frame that users have noticed fatloss with subsided bloat?

It just aids fatloss, it doesnt' cause fatloss and you can't actually notice it happening, if you are dieting you are losing fat anyway.

It just aids fatloss, it doesnt' cause fatloss and you can't actually notice it happening, if you are dieting you are losing fat anyway.

I personally dissagree with this. I've done atleast 6-7 different brands of gh
5 generics, and 2 real pharm grade.

the pharm grade melted the fat off started at week 4-5 and on no matter how much shit I ate.. same with 1 of the generics, exact same result.
also got great energy, got vascular as hell on 2 of these 3, and some bloat.. and carpel tunnel on the 3 that worked like this.
On other generics I barely noticed fat loss like this at all, and made me tired, and got some bloat.

bottom line there is a vast difference between brands/generics and if anyone claims gh doesn't melt fat away they've not had decent gh.
I got these results on 3-4iu.. not high doses.
I wasn't overweight, but around 12-14%bf.. and easily dropped to 8-9% in 80-90days or so with no changes in diet and eating a lot of sugar products to be honest. Dumb I know, but that was my situation at the time..

If your gh isn't recomping your physique then something is wrong with the gh in my opinion.

the pharm grade melted the fat off started at week 4-5 and on no matter how much shit I ate.. same with 1 of the generics, exact same result.
also got great energy, got vascular as hell on 2 of these 3, and some bloat.. and carpel tunnel on the 3 that worked like this.
On other generics I barely noticed fat loss like this at all, and made me tired, and got some bloat.

bottom line there is a vast difference between brands/generics and if anyone claims gh doesn't melt fat away they've not had decent gh.
I wasn't overweight, but around 12-14%bf.. and easily dropped to 8-9% in 80-90days or so with no changes in diet and eating a lot of sugar products to be honest. Dumb I know, but that was my situation at the time..

If your gh isn't recomping your physique then something is wrong with the gh in my opinion.

Which generic did you have the best results with? Great feedback by the way. Experienced comparisons like this are very informative.

The water will go away once you come off, well worth it.
bass.jpg

Bloat or water will come in the beginning with any good GH but it is a side that goes away in time and controlled with diet.

With an IGF-1 level of 600 I can't even tell a thing.

Which generic did you have the best results with? Great feedback by the way. Experienced comparisons like this are very informative.

Agree. Thanks to everyone for the great feedback and advice. I am also interested in this^^

I got more cut than I ever had with Mexy. But I was also dieting. I took 2.5iu on an empty stomach before bed, the another 2.5 upon waking and worked out while fasting.

My photos are in the before after thread. And I was 48 years old. In less than 3 months, while cutting way back on the AAS, I amazed myself with the change.

You gotta diet above all else or you are wasting your $. If you diet, good GH like Mexy (and Rips) will get you where you would never be without it.

And if you can afford $9iu for Pharma Grade all the more power to you. But for value, Mexy and Rips are the best deal on this board.

With an IGF-1 level of 600 I can't even tell a thing.

Please explain. Do you mean 600 gets you cut no matter the brand? 600 gets you cut no matter the diet? 600 doesn't do anything? or TC is an idiot and misses the whole point? (a common occurrence)

Please explain. Do you mean 600 gets you cut no matter the brand? 600 gets you cut no matter the diet? 600 doesn't do anything? or TC is an idiot and misses the whole point? (a common occurrence)

Sorry I didn't really elaborate in that post. I really love GH, and I think it works great, however that being said, I think it is extremely hard to notice the effects. I'm sure I probably get leaner faster on GH, but I just don't notice it. I know over several months or especially over years, I can tell I'm recovering better and probably staying learner. I just disagree with judging GH by how it's "melting fat off me."

Bloat or water will come in the beginning with any good GH but it is a side that goes away in time and controlled with diet.

What are the different time frames for bloat reduction that you or others have experienced. Weeks? Months? Assuming the dose is low 2-4iu

Bumping. Still looking for feedback from 2-4iu.

UPDATE: Recently my afternoon fatigue has subsided, but noticed I am very lean in the morning (especially in the stomach) but get blated quicker than normal theouhout the day. Even on low to moderate carb intake. Up to only 2 iu though to avoid fatigue. Body adjusting well after a couple weeks of working my way up from 1-2 iu. Foresrms to fingers falling asleep (numb tingle) with very little pressure.

Bump. What generic brand did you have best results with?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws