over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH bloat vs fatloss

Bumping. Still looking for feedback from 2-4iu.

UPDATE: Recently my afternoon fatigue has subsided, but noticed I am very lean in the morning (especially in the stomach) but get blated quicker than normal theouhout the day. Even on low to moderate carb intake. Up to only 2 iu though to avoid fatigue. Body adjusting well after a couple weeks of working my way up from 1-2 iu. Foresrms to fingers falling asleep (numb tingle) with very little pressure.

I've played with greens and blacks from one source. I have nearly identical results as you on an anti-aging dose. I'm relatively lean in the morning, but I do tend to gain some bloat as I rehydrate throughout the day. I notice my muscles are "fuller" and I get minor CTS.

I went to a 5iu dose for awhile and had really bad CTS so I took some time off. Overall, it's not the miracle some make it out to be. But I do think it compliments a good diet and solid training routine.

Why do you think that there is a difference in bloating between the various types of gh? I've used novo, kefei, serostim, bluetropin, generic blues, nd blues, and rips and haven't noticed much bloat with any...or not enough to complain about. Do you think it is the type, purity or personal reaction?

Last edited:
I have searched through this forum for the same reason. There seem to be several different opinions. Some say higher GH purity causes bloat, some say it is fillers, some say it is how your body reacts to GH. The only concrete conclusion i have gotten from research is that everyone reacts differently.

I have searched through this forum for the same reason. There seem to be several different opinions. Some say higher GH purity causes bloat, some say it is fillers, some say it is how your body reacts to GH. The only concrete conclusion i have gotten from research is that everyone reacts differently.

the bloat pertains to diet and the type of gh... hgh causes a reabsorption of sodium so this causes water retention.. if your eating clean your not absorbing as much sodium if your on good gh it causes your body to re absorb the sodium.. so eat good stay away from sodium if your meal has alot of sodium combat it with small dosage of potassium and have fun doin hgh.. enjoy the dreams

I understand the sodium and diet impact, (ppl mention ester-c is best to help reduce bloat from hgh also) can you elaborate on your types comment? That's what my main question was. Or is diet the only real factor you're emphasizing?

Last edited:
ive tried them all and rips seem to make me hold the most water. When i came off the water came off fast and looked pretty lean

Yes I am on rips and at 5 iu and noticing some ligaments are holding water. I do take some natural supps to help with water. I was noticing this at 4iu per day too. Going to start breaking it up AM/PM see if theres a difference.

I've ran generics for a year and Id have bloat when injecting Sub-q but once I went IM the bloat went away big time. Ordered some rips and hyges, hopefuly their not as bad.

Can you elaborate on your generic types and doses you used? Was it a drastic changein bloa onceyou went to I'm?

I am frustrated by taking this drug to to lean out a bit and wonde wht the hell is the point if I am a cut up beast on a strict diet that that is conceaaled behind a layer of water. Kind of defeats the purpose until you figure out way to beat the bloat

bodybuilders use GH to metabolize fatty acids faster, however they drop it before contest day to reduce water retention, if you just want to look lean all the time you don't need GH, or AAS for that matter, go run a marathon.

Update

Thought I would update my first GH run. I was on a 6 month 2-3 iu run from a sponsor for fat loss purposes. Experienced and maintained bloat throughout the entire run. Dropped it 2 weeks prior to a vacation and my midsection was very lean, especially noticed it when I got home after being off GH for 3 weeks total. This impressed me as my diet was off while on vacation and I still dropped another 3 pounds the third week (9lbs overall) after stopping GH.

It was pretty cool to watch what was going on under the small amount of bloat and reveal a more defined midsection over the 3 week period. I stayed the course despite moments of skepticism during my first run. I appreciate the advice and guidance I got from this thread for my first run with GH.

I don't know about weight but my waist is noticeably smaller 10-14days off of hgh. Doesn't look as washed out. Everywhere else seems more vascular/lean/full while on though.

from the few months i tried GH and a few generic brands

it defianetly does matter what GH brand/generic you run, some will bloat you and cause alot of water retention, others wont and IMO some will even make you look leaner while on it becoz the water retention is so minimal and your muscles appear so full

im reffering of course to 8-10iu daily dosages aswell

and yes it defiantly burns fat well, id argue even accelerates/improves your metabolism/nutrient usage
while on GH i used the same steroid dosages and ate like shit (compared to how i usually do) which included more calories then normal and i still dropped 2%bf and put on close to 8-10 pounds of muscle

GH works very well,provided you use enough and take enough steroids, itll also give your physique if you have enough muscle mass/lean enough a whole new look

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner