over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Blood Work- 32.6 Serum, but only 229 IGF-1

jw6412

Newbies
Hello everyone, I recently did blood work to test my HGH Serum and IGF-1.
My HGH Serum came back at 32.6 and IGF-1 at 229. My baseline is a 196.

I was on Day 8 of taking 4IU each day on MAO Labs Blue Tops.
My question is, did I get bloodwork too soon? I am concerned why my IGF-1 is only a 229. How many days should I have to wait till my IGF-1 is in the 400-500 range?
I am 37 year old Male, 155 pds at 13-14% body fat.

Again- I am excited about the 32.6 , just not very happy about my 229 IGF.
Thanks again guys!!

Attachments

• blue top test.jpg
    blue top test.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
You can't assume your IGF-1 will be in the 400-500 range. Your IGF-1 can be effected by numerous factors. For whatever reason your body may not be able to convert that gh into igf-1 effectively. Although I am not sure why you got tested at 8 days in. I would wait another 3 weeks just to make sure and see how you are then. Do you have a baseline IGF-1 pre hgh?

196 Baseline. I got tested 8 days in to mainly verify the HGH was real. Was concerned it might not be. You never know.

How many days do you typically wait to test IGF-1?

8 days is enough to notice a sharp increase in IGF1 levels, it takes more then 8 days for the IGF1 to peak, but still under normal conditions the average individual would see an increase of 100-150ng/ml and more in the IGF1 after 8 days under 4 iu a day

As mentioned above there are multiple factors that may sabotage the liver's (And other organs) response to GH which may interfere with the IGF1 serum levels.

What other drugs you're taking ? anti estrogens ? what AAS ? other drugs ? all of these may have an effect

What I would do as a first aid is getting pharma quality GH, run it for a couple of weeks and see the results in order to asses the situation

8 days is enough to notice a sharp increase in IGF1 levels, it takes more then 8 days for the IGF1 to peak, but still under normal conditions the average individual would see an increase of 100-150ng/ml and more in the IGF1 after 8 days under 4 iu a day

As mentioned above there are multiple factors that may sabotage the liver's (And other organs) response to GH which may interfere with the IGF1 serum levels.

What other drugs you're taking ? anti estrogens ? what AAS ? other drugs ? all of these may have an effect

What I would do as a first aid is getting pharma quality GH, run it for a couple of weeks and see the results in order to asses the situation

Definitely. 8 days is plenty to see a sharp increase but it's pointless to find out were his levels will peak. Although he has explained that he thought his hgh may be fake so that's why he got tested. OP why did you think it could be fake? Don't forget 8 days is not much and the serum is good and the igf-1 will likely rise more over the next few weeks. You could get tested in 1 week but it's pointless as it's not like your levels will suddenly nosedive so give it enough time then get tested again. As Scrioxx posted so many different things can have an effect though. I have see guys score very low igf-1 on pharm grade (from pharmacy) hgh.

I take 50mg of Anavar each day, I also take half a millagram of Arimidex twice a week. Currently pinning Test Sust 500mg each week, 600mg of NPP each week.

The reason I thought it good be fake, was the price, $99 a kit. Seemed maybe too good to be true. Thats the only reason.

When should I notice improvements in sleep?

I really appreciate your help and time.

I take 50mg of Anavar each day, I also take half a millagram of Arimidex twice a week. Currently pinning Test Sust 500mg each week, 600mg of NPP each week.

The reason I thought it good be fake, was the price, $99 a kit. Seemed maybe too good to be true. Thats the only reason.

I really appreciate your help and time.

I was told it costs sponsors $90/100ius so yeah, $99 is hard to believe. But your IGF1 did increase. Serum hgh just means you have HGH in your blood stream. It doesn’t mean it will necessarily fit into the HGH receptor properly which is what is necessary to increase your IGF1. Retest in a month. Or but hgh that you know is good like the provider grey tops which test as close to serostim as possible in dimer count and purity. I love Meditrope HGH. All IGF1 tests I’ve seen have been very high. Dimer count isn’t as good as the grey tops which is I believe the reason for the heavy bloating. But they rock in my opinion!!!

Unfortunately, The Provider doesn't ship to my zip code. Wish he did.

Thank again for your help and time.

I was told it costs sponsors $90/100ius so yeah, $99 is hard to believe. But your IGF1 did increase. Serum hgh just means you have HGH in your blood stream. It doesn’t mean it will necessarily fit into the HGH receptor properly which is what is necessary to increase your IGF1. Retest in a month. Or but hgh that you know is good like the provider grey tops which test as close to serostim as possible in dimer count and purity. I love Meditrope HGH. All IGF1 tests I’ve seen have been very high. Dimer count isn’t as good as the grey tops which is I believe the reason for the heavy bloating. But they rock in my opinion!!!

Sponsors can get it cheaper than that. In some cases much cheaper especially for resellers in China. The actual manufacturers would make it for very little. So whilst price can be important it means very little. Look at pharm grade hgh and pharm grade peptides the mark up is beyond ridiculous. Although you are right some sponsors are paying a lot for hgh from China and not making huge profit on it like some may think. I know Geno pays a lot for his and doesn't make a large margin. Economies of scale always comes into things as well.

Great Info Elvia, is there particular generic you have had success with?

Thanks for your help and time!

Great Info Elvia, is there particular generic you have had success with?

Thanks for your help and time!

I haven't tried Geno's hgh so I couldn't tell you about that. If I had to recommend any hgh from everything I have heard it would be TP grey tops. I see he doesn't ship to your zip code though. I would go and check the hgh testing thread as that will have your answers. I have read it but don't feel 100% recommending anyone else just incase there is an issue. I should add I have tried a few brands and some were good but I don't want to recommend them now for various reasons.

Last edited:
We guarantee the delivery to any location in the USA, and practically any location on earth besides Australia.

You may and should check out our independent lab tests here as well as on any major forum,

We supply strictly western made pharma supply

It'll be interesting to see your IGF1 levels compared between different brands and along time

And like mentioned above I would take full blood panels to asses your liver values as well, but based on your high IGF1 baseline I speculate the issue is not there !

I am taking a skin antibiotic, Doxycycline Hyclate. Would this cause my IGF-1 to be low?

Im taking this due to the acne I am getting the NPP and Test.

The general answer is yes - this antibiotics effects the liver and may sabotage the IGF response

Test and NPP should lower IGF1 levels, and if anything then raise them a bit, both are also not liver toxic.

I would take full general tests to asses your general heath condition, and I still tend to speculate that base on your IGF1 baseline your general metabolic functioning are fine, and again as a speculation I would expect higher IGF1 response

It's probably just peptides in the vial....I'd look elsewhere, 229 for what you're taking is a terrible score, natural levels....

This is a possibility, but honestly (from the manufacturer point of view) it's not necessarily an economical solution to try and input a peptide in the belief it'll mimic any GH effect, especially not for the long run.

In some cases lower purity GH may lead to lower IGF1 levels - the impurities may create anti-bodies which sabotage the GH clinical effect and the IGF response. Other option is an inferior purification processes in the GH manufacturing which creates aggregates (these are forms in the GH in which the GH molecule folds into each other , in this forum the GH is not active and won't interact with the receptor). What inferior purification techniques may also cause is a slight change in the 3-D structure of the GH (the GH is a 191 amino acids very delicate molecule wit a unique structure), in both of these cases the GH in any form will be shown in the serum tests as GH molecule so the GH count will be normal, but the product won't have any clinical in life effect so the IGF1 levels will be lower then expected

Again these are just speculations, and the first measure should be testing with proven pharma product, and compare

Last edited:
Just an update- so I did 2nd IGF test- went up from 229 to 325. Only 3 weeks later. So I feel better now... Just wanted to share.

I have been pinning for 33 days now, when should I start to notice the fat burning benefits?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws