over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH brand

ttrick

Newbies
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but I need some help on what brand of HGH to get, I know that Riptropin is at the top but for less money would NQK Kigtropin work as well. Also how are the yellow tops matched up to the rest? Are they a waste of money? Thanks for the help or help on where to look on here.

In my opiniin stay away from kigs...they are not consistant..go with rips, elis or a tested sponsor hygetropin...thats safesbet..i have run legit kigs and other brands but never had consistently potent batches...i have yet to hear of bunk rip or eli...good luck man

Stay away from kigs. Generic colored tops w/o labels are always a gamble. I would recommend rips and hyges are they are a sure thing and score very high on serum tests.

Go with Riptropins if you can't get Humatropes or Serostims.

How are KIEFS looking guys? Did they test well also? I cannot remember!@#

I have some on the way and plan on doing a serum test once I get them. I'll post it in the lab results and sponsor section once I have the results. Not sure if I can post the sponsor I'm getting them from here or not. Hoping they'll be pretty high as everything Ive seen on them are good!

I agree stay away from kigs 85% chance of counterfit,.. rips,hyges or kefei is definently better road to go down

Yea glad someone said keifi, i should have mentioned those as well. Another solid brand.

I have some on the way and plan on doing a serum test once I get them. I'll post it in the lab results and sponsor section once I have the results. Not sure if I can post the sponsor I'm getting them from here or not. Hoping they'll be pretty high as everything Ive seen on them are good!

Bro you can't post in the labs section, it's only for approved vets. Rajjin has told us to post labs in the sponsor section.

Rips are tried and proven, as are mexi's Elitropins. Those are the 2 i can vouch for, as will many vets.

Bro you can't post in the labs section, it's only for approved vets. Rajjin has told us to post labs in the sponsor section.

My bad I knew that, I'll be sure to keep it in the sponsor section.
Also those bluetropins have scored pretty well, just not sure how many people are using them.

Ditto to the rips and elit!! Running elits now and they are good to go. Stay away from kigs and yellows are hit or miss . :headbang:

People are sleeping on ProSupply's Bluetropins. I tested Serostims and my serum score was 31.8. I also tested Bluetropins and my serum score was 30.8. Anything that close to pharmacy grade GH is pretty damn impressive in my book. And it's reasonably priced! Scans are in ProSupply's sponsor thread if anyone wants to go check them out.

People are sleeping on ProSupply's Bluetropins. I tested Serostims and my serum score was 31.8. I also tested Bluetropins and my serum score was 30.8. Anything that close to pharmacy grade GH is pretty damn impressive in my book. And it's reasonably priced! Scans are in ProSupply's sponsor thread if anyone wants to go check them out.

theres way more to gh then a serum test man.. Ive ran a bunch of brands and Humas 2iu of humas cant be compared to any amount of a chinese generic brand . Im speaking from personal experience I dnt know what or how its doing it but my god its uncomparable

I agree stay away from kigs 85% chance of counterfit,.. rips,hyges or kefei is definently better road to go down

This pretty much sums it up. I can also say I have been pleased with Mao's blues.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws