over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH cycle question

Blacktail

Registered
Newbies
Ok, what would you consider the better regiment, 4IU 5 days a week for 14 weeks or 3IU 7 days a week for 20 weeks?

Thanks

You’ll likely be disappointed with both scenarios to be honest.

Run HGH for a year minimum. HGH isn’t something you cycle like AAS, it’s something you run chronically and indenfinitely along with AAS for its synergistic effect. It only gets better the longer you run it, and the higher the dosage.

If financially limited, don’t run HGH. Save the money for food, life and lastly, gear. All will hold more value than HGH ran at a low dose for a limited amount of time.

Like stated above the longer you run. The more amazing results. I would do 3ius for minimum 4 months. It’s kinda like EQ imo. The longer you run it the happier you’ll be.

You’ll likely be disappointed with both scenarios to be honest.

Run HGH for a year minimum. HGH isn’t something you cycle like AAS, it’s something you run chronically and indenfinitely along with AAS for its synergistic effect. It only gets better the longer you run it, and the higher the dosage.

If financially limited, don’t run HGH. Save the money for food, life and lastly, gear. All will hold more value than HGH ran at a low dose for a limited amount of time.
Perfectly said.

Ok, what would you consider the better regiment, 4IU 5 days a week for 14 weeks or 3IU 7 days a week for 20 weeks?

Thanks
So you're weighing
A.) 20iu wk for 14 wks
B.) 21iu wk for 20 wks
20 wks is 5 months any chance of getting any more hgh & running longer?

So you're weighing
A.) 20iu wk for 14 wks
B.) 21iu wk for 20 wks
20 wks is 5 months any chance of getting any more hgh & running longer?
When you break it down like that the difference is basically zero!
ya I can get as much as I nee, just don’t want to spend a fortune lol.

What is your goal first and foremost??
are you trying to add as much size as possible or trying to diet down??

Low dose hgh does nothing amazing.you need to be on for extended periods of time to see results.
If buying generic it’s not expensive.i do 1 bottle of golds a day.i think that’s equivalent to 20 iu.
I’m not coming off hgh ever again.you can make great progress with trt and a bottle of tps holds or black tops.
You won’t be disappointed.I’m glad it doesn’t give me side effects no matter what dose

Thanks
If you're just getting into this both of those, if you jump right to it, will give you numb hands and water retention. You have to slowly increase the dose. Even then, people's response and side effects vary. Some of these guys that do great with high doses seem to think everyone is exactly like them as far as dosing, sides and response. Not so. Also be careful with doses at 6 iu and higher roughly. The resulting high IGF-1 will block insulin from it's receptor raising your glucose giving you diabetic like issues. At that point these big dosers use insulin to supplement the pancreas which can't keep up with the high insulin demand. So how to do this?

What I did was to work with blood testing of IGF-1 versus results and side effects. I found that double my normal IGF-1 levels give me a good balance. Higher causes numb hands, water retention etc. It dosn't matter how slowly I try to move up. That is the sweet spot. Some people seem to think that side effects mean the hormone is working. How deos that even make sense.. All swollen, hands numb, can't grip a bar without straps etc.

So basically, start low and adjust up grading on side effects. Test your IGF-1 periodically to dial in your dose. Keep an eye on your blood glucose level. Higher than 6 iu and you are likely to need insulin to control blood glucose and relieve stress on your pancreas.

If you're just getting into this both of those, if you jump right to it, will give you numb hands and water retention. You have to slowly increase the dose. Even then, people's response and side effects vary. Some of these guys that do great with high doses seem to think everyone is exactly like them as far as dosing, sides and response. Not so. Also be careful with doses at 6 iu and higher roughly. The resulting high IGF-1 will block insulin from it's receptor raising your glucose giving you diabetic like issues. At that point these big dosers use insulin to supplement the pancreas which can't keep up with the high insulin demand. So how to do this?

What I did was to work with blood testing of IGF-1 versus results and side effects. I found that double my normal IGF-1 levels give me a good balance. Higher causes numb hands, water retention etc. It dosn't matter how slowly I try to move up. That is the sweet spot. Some people seem to think that side effects mean the hormone is working. How deos that even make sense.. All swollen, hands numb, can't grip a bar without straps etc.

So basically, start low and adjust up grading on side effects. Test your IGF-1 periodically to dial in your dose. Keep an eye on your blood glucose level. Higher than 6 iu and you are likely to need insulin to control blood glucose and relieve stress on your pancreas.
I’ve been on a bottle a day for over a month and no dude effects besides getting leaner and more muscular without losing actual weight.I’m 5’4 230 pounds and I’m disabled so don’t lift heavy.just very controlled movements.
everything I take is prescribed by a dr besides hgh.vitamin c,vitamin d3 1000iu daily and 50,000iu once a week,a multi vitamin,probiotics,fiber,lasix 40mg every other day.plus a bunch of other meds not bodybuilding related.I can’t do cardio so it’s basically CICO .can’t wait to see myself in 1 year from now.also the hgh helped my level 4 sacral ulcer to heal fast.help me recover from a hip replacement.i can keep going but I’ll stop here.
Eating I take in 450 grams a protein a day and about 50 grams net carbs a day and moderate fat.normally my weight would drop really fast but lose muscle as well.thus us a game changer.it’s definitely not the first time using hgh but this time no cycle just try and hgh.

I’ve been on a bottle a day for over a month and no dude effects besides getting leaner and more muscular without losing actual weight.I’m 5’4 230 pounds and I’m disabled so don’t lift heavy.just very controlled movements.
everything I take is prescribed by a dr besides hgh.vitamin c,vitamin d3 1000iu daily and 50,000iu once a week,a multi vitamin,probiotics,fiber,lasix 40mg every other day.plus a bunch of other meds not bodybuilding related.I can’t do cardio so it’s basically CICO .can’t wait to see myself in 1 year from now.also the hgh helped my level 4 sacral ulcer to heal fast.help me recover from a hip replacement.i can keep going but I’ll stop here.
Eating I take in 450 grams a protein a day and about 50 grams net carbs a day and moderate fat.normally my weight would drop really fast but lose muscle as well.thus us a game changer.it’s definitely not the first time using hgh but this time no cycle just try and hgh.

Don't wrote those things mate.... I am near to try two bottles a day....

Keep stock piling growth and till you have enough to run 4-6 ius for at least 6 months. Preferably a year like mentioned above.

Went with 4IU a day. Been 5 weeks and no sides. I will look at upping at the 6 month mark. Definitely muscles are much fuller.

Low dose hgh does nothing amazing.you need to be on for extended periods of time to see results.
If buying generic it’s not expensive.i do 1 bottle of golds a day.i think that’s equivalent to 20 iu.
I’m not coming off hgh ever again.you can make great progress with trt and a bottle of tps holds or black tops.
You won’t be disappointed.I’m glad it doesn’t give me side effects no matter what dose
20iu a see say? You must look like Mr Olympia then right? That's a lot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131