over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH dosage opinions please

strongrhino

Banned
Been runnin Rips for 4 months 4-5iu split ed. No sides other than occasional carpel tunnel. Mostly fat loss im down to about 5-6%. Looking for muscle gain now. Also on 500mg sus/week. Thinking of bumping to 6iu split ed. Any thoughts? will this make a difference? Or should I bump it to 7 or 8? Thanks

Shoot Strong I may go for the 10iu EOD option. Higher levels IGF supposedly stays in body longer.

Ak

Been runnin Rips for 4 months 4-5iu split ed. No sides other than occasional carpel tunnel. Mostly fat loss im down to about 5-6%. Looking for muscle gain now. Also on 500mg sus/week. Thinking of bumping to 6iu split ed. Any thoughts? will this make a difference? Or should I bump it to 7 or 8? Thanks

GH is not that great for muscle gain unless you go really high. I would try 10iu ever other day OR blasting 20 iu 3 days a week.

Personally I wouldn't waste money on GH for muscle growth since the amount needed is so high, and you could use gear more effectively(for less money) for that.

Now, I am all for GH for longevity and fat loss.

Aprreciate responses. Im also going for antiaging effect as im 42. 4-5iu over 4 months ive seen skin tightening definate leaning effect as well. Just wondering if anyone hittin 7-8iu ed and results attained.

Aprreciate responses. Im also going for antiaging effect as im 42. 4-5iu over 4 months ive seen skin tightening definate leaning effect as well. Just wondering if anyone hittin 7-8iu ed and results attained.

good to know your getting some effects now. I just started mine off at 4ius 3days on 1 off. I'll get up to 6ius max i believe.

Last may went to 10iu daily for 30 days and did'nt see any real muscle gains but dropped my last 10lbs of fat..Was totaly shredded..Blue top results..Switching to mexi.s next week from kig's, Ill run 10iu x 3 days 1st mnth then 5 x 7 for cutter..

I had amazing results with Humulin R and running the gh post-workout 3x week at 10iu.

I kept bodyfat off and feel like i definitely added quality mass.

hey strongrhino

my daughter is gh for short stature and I have talked to her endo about hgh dosages. he said that dosage is based on body weight. my daughter is 7 and weighs 55lbs. the doctor put her on 1mg of hgh every night for her to grow at a normal rate.

I believe I read on a PM thread that 1mg=2.7iu's

So following the endo's thinking I would guess a dose of 10-12 iu's or above ed would produce lean muscle gains in a 200lb person.

I just started 8iu's of hyge's 3x a week post work out. I am not feeling any sides but it's only been about 2 weeks.

hope this helps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity