over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh dosage???

Not to be a turd, and I'm sure most know how to do this, but the above is only correct if he reconstitutes 100 units w 1ml. Otherwise, if he reconstitutes a standard 10 iu vial w 1ml water, on a 100iu pin he'd draw back 20 hash marks for 2iu dose. Right? It's silly but this shit frequently spins my brain in circles, esp the 15 iu black tops. I might just start filling those w 1.5ml water
Just trying to clarify for those not familiar w slin pins

Correct the measurements in a slin pin are not in fact iu. Each line is just 1/100 of 1ml. And 1ml will only have the amount of iu or mg that were in the bottle it has been reconstituted with.

For instance 5mg, 10mg, 10iu or 15iu can all be put into 1ml of water. Each would be measured different and depend on your dosing.

Using 1ml is simple because you can divide everything by 100. 10iu/100=.01 x20=2 so therefore the 20 mark on a 1ml pin would be 2iu. However for certain peptides you may want a more or less concentrated dose.

I recommend https://peptidecalc.com/ the visual graphic is incorrect but if you punch in your numbers it simplifies the measurements for you.

For those of you using the site and wondering how to do iu instead of mg, you can also think of 10iu as 10mg, and 1000mcg would be 1 gram/1iu so the calculations are the same.

For those of you using the site and wondering how to do iu instead of mg, you can also think of 10iu as 10mg, and 1000mcg would be 1 gram/1iu so the calculations are the same.
Only issue here is that 5 mg of hgh is 15 IU. So would probably confuse people even more.

Correct the measurements in a slin pin are not in fact iu. Each line is just 1/100 of 1ml. And 1ml will only have the amount of iu or mg that were in the bottle it has been reconstituted with.

For instance 5mg, 10mg, 10iu or 15iu can all be put into 1ml of water. Each would be measured different and depend on your dosing.

Using 1ml is simple because you can divide everything by 100. 10iu/100=.01 x20=2 so therefore the 20 mark on a 1ml pin would be 2iu. However for certain peptides you may want a more or less concentrated dose.

I recommend https://peptidecalc.com/ the visual graphic is incorrect but if you punch in your numbers it simplifies the measurements for you.

Holy F thank you... 10 pages in and that was bothering the shit outta me lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws