over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh dosage???

I'm thinking of running GH again. I haven't touched it since my last prep in 2019.

I still have some humalog in the fridge expiring that could be put to good (synergistic) use.

If I do it will be my usual Monday Wednesday Friday, 10iu post workout.

I'm thinking of running GH again. I haven't touched it since my last prep in 2019.

I still have some humalog in the fridge expiring that could be put to good (synergistic) use.

I like your 3 times a week split, bonus if throwing in the humalog with it. Kind of jealous, I feel like I just don't train as hard as I used to, to warrant 10iu post workout. Plus, I do something every day to get some level of activity in per day. In my 50's now, my mental gears have changed, right now it's 2 -4iu in the morning whether I do fasted cardio or not. Growth at night doesn't help my sleep like others, I seem to sleep not as well if growth is taken at night. Hawkmoon, do you care to share your experience with running a 3-day split at 10iu, I know it's been discussed a thousand times, but I'm always interested in hearing about what someone notices by using a higher dose that is split through the week.

might help that quad recovery

I'm starting to see why people take high doses of the stuff. I'm still pretty low compared to the high dose guys but I take 12 iu on training days now and 5 on rest days and it makes a huge difference compared to my previous 5 iu a day everyday. The look is just very different and combined with insulin and a higher dose of AAS then I'm used to the weight comes on really easy while bodyfat stays pretty much the same.

Only downside is my heartrate. BP is perfect at 115/70 without meds, rhr is at 75 or so but once I get moving it goes up pretty quickly, even when just walking.

I'm starting to see why people take high doses of the stuff. I'm still pretty low compared to the high dose guys but I take 12 iu on training days now and 5 on rest days and it makes a huge difference compared to my previous 5 iu a day everyday. The look is just very different and combined with insulin and a higher dose of AAS then I'm used to the weight comes on really easy while bodyfat stays pretty much the same.

Only downside is my heartrate. BP is perfect at 115/70 without meds, rhr is at 75 or so but once I get moving it goes up pretty quickly, even when just walking.
100% dude - glad you liking the high dose. I keep trying to explain to skeptics it’s not about size. Other than being lean I get the muscle fullness but also it legit changes the shape of my body. My V shape and the indents in my hip flexors becomes even more prominent. That on top of the anti-catabolic effects alone make it worthwhile for me.

exactly the same for me 👍

might help that quad recovery
Thank you for that. I have done really well so far and think the EQ and Anavar helped a lot. We will see if GH has any longer-term benefits.

Thank you for that. I have done really well so far and think the EQ and Anavar helped a lot. We will see if GH has any longer-term benefits.
you seem to have kept pretty positive about the whole thing, i’m sure that helps

have you considered bpc or igf?

you seem to have kept pretty positive about the whole thing, i’m sure that helps

have you considered bpc or igf?
According to my surgeon and PT I did far better than expected. Perhaps the AAS and massive amounts of collagen I eat helped.
I was also fanatical about my rehab work, and still push for progress daily.

I thought about BPC and TB500 are hard to get here. I was once given a set by my friend/supplier, but he cant get them easily.
Igf-1 was not something I considered. All the research I read held that particular AAS worked better specifically on tendon repair than GH (though I could have done both).
I used GH when I had a pec rupture years ago (muscle belly only) and it may have helped, but I have no way of knowing for sure.

According to my surgeon and PT I did far better than expected. Perhaps the AAS and massive amounts of collagen I eat helped.
I was also fanatical about my rehab work, and still push for progress daily.

I thought about BPC and TB500 are hard to get here. I was once given a set by my friend/supplier, but he cant get them easily.
Igf-1 was not something I considered. All the research I read held that particular AAS worked better specifically on tendon repair than GH (though I could have done both).
I used GH when I had a pec rupture years ago (muscle belly only) and it may have helped, but I have no way of knowing for sure.
Sucks theyre so hard to get, would probably help but if it‘s out of the realm of possibility then not worth worrying about

if it were me, i would look into igf but i’m a “kitchen sink” type

i wish i had all this stuff for my pec tear years ago, not muscle belly, muscle ripped off tendon. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Shit happens

so the research says eq and var are good for tendon repair? Good information to have, thankyou

Sucks theyre so hard to get, would probably help but if it‘s out of the realm of possibility then not worth worrying about

if it were me, i would look into igf but i’m a “kitchen sink” type

i wish i had all this stuff for my pec tear years ago, not muscle belly, muscle ripped off tendon. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Shit happens

so the research says eq and var are good for tendon repair? Good information to have, thankyou

The research is all over the place, but enough to convince me to try.

Anavar in particular had beneficial outcomes in rotator cuff repair.
I'm searching right now, but I can't find the study I read while in the hospital. It was one of the few that has a clear positive correlation.

I'm searching right now, but I can't find the study I read while in the hospital. It was one of the few that has a clear positive correlation.
Hell yeah, i‘ve got painful shoulders and a bottle of anavar, why not?

was actually trying to plan my next growth phase, looks like the anavar has found a home 👍🏻

remembered reading this a while back, may have relevance to your situation

Tadalafil therapy and severe chronic foot wound resolution​

Claire Davenport 1, Andrew Dubin 2
Affiliations expand
We report an unanticipated medication effect resulting in near-complete wound healing in a patient after beginning tadalafil therapy of 20 mg thrice daily. This patient was treated for 50 years with state-of-the art acute and then chronic wound interventions after a traumatic farm machinery accident which resulted in a devascularised foot wound. This infection was both life- and limb-threatening. The patient had undergone multiple vascular and plastic surgeries and antimicrobial therapies in addition to hospitalisations for sepsis. Limb amputation was being considered, when his urologist placed him on daily phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor therapy, prior to unrelated urologic surgery. Remarkably, his foot wound underwent near-complete resolution and has been stable for 2 years.

I’ve basically been at maintenance for a long time. Not really intentionally, but my appetite went to shit and I never got my diet on point. I did run 2iu for 1 kit a while back but I didn’t notice anything.

Going on 8 weeks on Wednesday of 4 meals 4300 cals a day. I’ve put on almost 15 lbs. I’m pretty stoked to be starting up 5iu HGH Sun-Thu starting today. As well as 10iu HumulinR pre workout.

Do you guys prefer higher dosages of HGH during cut och bulk? Im trying 10 ui per day during cut instead of my regluar 5-6, guess Im a bit fuller, but else.. not much that I notice?

Cheers

Should you use GH 7 days a week or is the consensus to do 5 days per week? (and why)
Thanks

100iu is one kit of GH. You are correct that 2iu daily will last you 50 days. Get you some slin pins; 1/2” needle, 1ml syringe. That slin pin is 100iu’s split into 100 individual dashes. So if you put 1ml of bacteriostatic water into your GH for reconstituting , you’ll need to pull 2 clicks or dashes on the slin pin.

Cage
Not to be a turd, and I'm sure most know how to do this, but the above is only correct if he reconstitutes 100 units w 1ml. Otherwise, if he reconstitutes a standard 10 iu vial w 1ml water, on a 100iu pin he'd draw back 20 hash marks for 2iu dose. Right? It's silly but this shit frequently spins my brain in circles, esp the 15 iu black tops. I might just start filling those w 1.5ml water
Just trying to clarify for those not familiar w slin pins

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88