over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh dose: age/gender related

fitstar

Registered
Hey,

Always read the advice that for fat loss purposes and hopefully low water retention/bloat, a female can take 1 or 2 iu at the most, provided it is pharm grade or at least high quality. Sounds good....
Take it fasted in the am before some cardio as a nighttime dose is not suited for me as I am in a kind of warrior eating style.
BUT after looking on some reports there is also the opinion that at 1 or 2 iu nothing happens as this is what the body produces by itself as I am 30 years old. And even worse the body stops to produce its own gh!
Plus females need even more gh than men because of the estrogen?!

That sounds awful! I thought 1 or 2 iu would work well for fat loss, wellbeing, skin,etc while keeping sides low and avoiding such terrible things like enlarged organs or an edgy face.

Yes, I know there are already so many gh threads but I did not find the answer.
very confused.....

Fitstar

1 or 2 IU will work for fat loss and does work

typical bikini / fitness female 1 IU am 1 iu PM , but you can easily use 1iu or 1.5 iu and see fat loss just watch it over time , in fact id be amased if 30 days was not a noticeable difference to you
Now age is a factor as at 30 you're not really low like me at age 50 where 3 ius is like magic, my GF age 55 uses 1 iu and fat falls off almost daily

typical bikini / fitness female 1 IU am 1 iu PM , but you can easily use 1iu or 1.5 iu and see fat loss just watch it over time , in fact id be amased if 30 days was not a noticeable difference to you
Now age is a factor as at 30 you're not really low like me at age 50 where 3 ius is like magic, my GF age 55 uses 1 iu and fat falls off almost daily

x2

1-2IU

If you use 2IU then split it up am/pm.

Train in the morning/afternoon then pre workout and pre bed depending upon the time you train.

Train in the night then first thing in the day and pre workout or pre bed.

your girlfriend's experience sounds great!

Thanks so much!
I consider starting with 1iu empty stomach and some cardio/walking afterwards, fast till evening, ok, maybe some bcaas, a pre supp or some diet soda but mainly fasted as that huge evening feast fits me most!
That is why a pm shoot is not possible as I am stuffed with food.

Mister B, does your girlfriend inject im or subq? And did she or you experience any severe water retention or bloat?
By the way, sounds motivating that you think a difference may be seen after only 30 days :)

Fitstar

does not stop own natural gh release?

x2

1-2IU

If you use 2IU then split it up am/pm.

Train in the morning/afternoon then pre workout and pre bed depending upon the time you train.

Train in the night then first thing in the day and pre workout or pre bed.

Thank you, Elvia. So 1 iu (may go up to 2) will not hinder my own gh output,right?
As I have that surgery to do, I wanna start with the hgh as soon as I return back home and can walk or do some light cardio in the am ,fasted with the hgh.
Unfortunately because of my warrior/evening eating style a pm shoot will not work, so just 1 shoot in the am. Might still be worth a try?!
Elvia, do you see any difference between an im vs a subqu injection?

Fitstar

Thanks so much!
I consider starting with 1iu empty stomach and some cardio/walking afterwards, fast till evening, ok, maybe some bcaas, a pre supp or some diet soda but mainly fasted as that huge evening feast fits me most!

Mister B, does your girlfriend inject im or subq? And did she or you experience any severe water retention or bloat?
By the way, sounds motivating that you think a difference may be seen after only 30 days :)

Fitstar

so far no water retention or carpal tunnel type things, we both had e a day or two where you feel all beat up muscle sore then it passes, i started at 2 and went up .5 every two weeks and am at 3, she started at 1 and is just cruzing there for a bit, we might move to 2 ius is she wants but im not pushing here
but so far no issues. Using thegreytops - from The Provider
We both do Sub-q as we believe there is localised fat burning effect, sure seems like it, you inject a spot and it seems in a few days that spots lean, I have to reach around the back cause i'm all out of fat up front lol

im sure 1 IU will work wonders, after 10 days at 2 IUs i felt way different, my GF notices the feeling of well being after injections, i don't get that but i feel like all my muscles are round and pumped full of intracellular water

Monday i will add a pre hgh shot of GHRP-2 and wait 10 to 20 min then do the HGH, DAT says it fools the body into believing its natural

Last edited:
1-2iu taken for 3-6 months with a good diet and training will do wonders.

Just get good pharma grade stuff so that you know what you're taking and how much you're taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forgot to add i take 100mcg of T4 and she takes 50 mcgs T4 a day first thing in the morning empty stomach

Thank you, Elvia. So 1 iu (may go up to 2) will not hinder my own gh output,right?
As I have that surgery to do, I wanna start with the hgh as soon as I return back home and can walk or do some light cardio in the am ,fasted with the hgh.
Unfortunately because of my warrior/evening eating style a pm shoot will not work, so just 1 shoot in the am. Might still be worth a try?!
Elvia, do you see any difference between an im vs a subqu injection?

Fitstar

No it will hinder your natural output but I wouldn't worry about that. Regardless of your diet you can still dose the HGH in the night... makes very little difference. But sure before fasted cardio would be great so have that as your main objective. You could dose 2IU before cardio instead of dosing it later on. The release pattern is different when dosing IM and Sub-q but either would be fine. However I recommend dosing it sub-q as it's release is slower.

Where is your surgery? It could be worthwhile dosing the HGH IM in that body part to help speed up the healing process.

Thanks so much!

Fitstar

What does being stuffed w food have to do w a pm dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner