over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH dose for fat loss

GH is one of the most potent fat burners with min side effects (besides carpal tunnel) , but i dont know how 4 ius gonna help much. as bigA said - use as much as u can afford -in his "fat burning/contest prep cycle post from years ago. 15Ius + is the magic number what some pros and famous"gym rats " and coaches say...in 6 months GH will transform you into a different level bber....
Ehhh

Not so much.

Its that ace card to play when you've stalled or want to use less gear. But not as magical as people think, then again I've never tried crazy amounts like 10, or 15 ius.

In my opinion that much money is better spent on philanthropy or a business endeavor. Big muscles at the cost of a mortgage and enlarged heart ain't the smartest move. But then again, who said bodybuilders were smart?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

u re right about the money - that s why i dont use GH too much...but with that thing pros who can afford 15Ius+ barely diet - just eat clean, drop the junk meals, and dont have to starve or go very low cal...

u re right about the money - that s why i dont use GH too much...but with that thing pros who can afford 15Ius+ barely diet - just eat clean, drop the junk meals, and dont have to starve or go very low cal...
All the pros who dont diet well don't place well. Can you think of any pro who has a lazy approach to diet with Dorian Yates or John Meadows like conditioning?

Nope. You can be lean in gym lights and look like shit with all the GH in the world on stage if you don't diet properly. But conditioning has been declining this past decade anyway (short of a few guys). Maybe the lazy GH overload approach is the reason behind that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Trevor form ench athl. coaches that with high enough dose of GH u definitely dont have to go crazy on the diet, and seeing Ronnie's contestant video from years ago with the chkn strops and BBQ sauce on every meal and the french fry with ketchup cheat meal, kinda makes me believe trevor, of course Ron was doing 2hrs of cardio ED but still ....there are competitors who do carb cycling for preparation and openly say that on days with the lowest carbs they pretty much STARVE

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQH_1lDXNzY"]Carb Cycling Protocol To Get Shredded - YouTube[/ame]

When using a lot of GH you're going to have to use insulin as well.. Just saying..

preferably but not if u trying to get lean down, 4-6 months wont screw up ur insulin sensitivity that bad, i hope,

If you go the longer route you can use it for loss and maintenance.

From the other thread and his description here it's obvious he's not using generics.

He was deciding between Eutropin and Nordi, both pharma.

I decided to go with Nordipens. Diet and workout are not an issue. Just looking for the extra boost since im in my mid 40's.

My experience too. Like to hear other people's opinion, and at what point insulin should be added

4iu per day will not require insulin especially with a good diet. Bulking on 10iu+ GH with excess calories will be better with insulin added in. You have to look at the goals, diet, fasting blood glucose etc to determine if you "need" the insulin.

My personal experience is that with even 20+ iu gh per day for months I did not "need" insulin as long as my diet was good and calories were under control but Insulin definitely made a big difference, specifically lantus.

My experience too. Like to hear other people's opinion, and at what point insulin should be added

that s the best way to gain size (combined with aas) but definitely not the way to use the great fat burning properties of HGH. Sometimes I dream of having unlimited supply of high quality HGH, that s a "hell of a drug"....

you do not need 10 plus IUs just for fat loss. four to six a day was the sweet spot for me. I have ran up to 20 ius a day. Just more sides. Maybe if you are 280 to 300.

If your using china generics and they are claimed to be 10iu bottles best way is to take half bottle a day (5iu split into two daily doses of 2.5iu). First dose immediately upon waking and second dose 7 hours later. This way if they test out to be 8iu or even 12iu bottles then you are still getting 4iu to 6iu per day which is where you want to be.

This. Exact same regimen that I follow.

If thats all you got and your not going to get more? You need to melt off a bunch of fat and thats your main purpose?.. bang out the 4iu per day, skipping 2 days per week(Not 2 days in a row) combined with High protein,, cut carbs down to hardly nothing and 0 sugar. Cardio, cardio. You can lean out alot... after the fat is gone.. then you change everything and move forward to your next goal. :star-:ars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131