over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Duration for well being...

Diesel1981

Registered
I will be turning 35 this year and I've never had any interest to research or use HGH until I recently came off TRT for fertitily reasons. This is when I realized how dramatically 150mg of test improves my quality of life.

I understand the standard dose is 2ius for well-being but I have two questions.

First, how long do you continue this for? Is it 12 months a year with no breaks or do you take periodic breaks? If so, how many and what duration?

Second, are the 2ius taken 7 days a week or do you take a couple days off like most of the GH protocols advise?

Thanks for any help.

I will be turning 35 this year and I've never had any interest to research or use HGH until I recently came off TRT for fertitily reasons. This is when I realized how dramatically 150mg of test improves my quality of life.

First, how long do you continue this for? Is it 12 months a year with no breaks or do you take periodic breaks? If so, how many and what duration?

Second, are the 2ius taken 7 days a week or do you take a couple days off like most of the GH protocols advise?

Thanks for any help.

Provided you're talking about chinese generics then 2IU is fine. If you're running pharma GH then that's way too much for health & well being.

12 months a year, 7 days a week. That's the correct way to run it.

My HRT clinic offers GH but I also have access to Chinese generics.

1iu daily would be plenty if I used a pharma pen style hormone?

Provided you're talking about chinese generics then 2IU is fine. If you're running pharma GH then that's way too much for health & well being.

sluggy, I'm assuming you have some experience with pharmaceutical HGH for health & well being? Mind sharing some info with us?

not ALL chinese HGH is created equally and a general statement like that can't be made.

Thanks for any help.

Imo opinion if you run generic gh run 2 to 2.5ius .....if your usin pharm grade 1 to 1.5ius ....and also you can run 5 days on 2 days off I use this schedule simply for savings as we know gh is expensive .....just dont take 2days off in row ......I been running gh for years and this has been workin for me ....one more thing again imo screw usin 1iu run minium of 1.5iu if its pharma grade .......and plan on running long term not something you want to use short term you will be pissing your money away ......

My HRT clinic offers GH but I also have access to Chinese generics.

1iu daily would be plenty if I used a pharma pen style hormone?
The decision comes down to whatever you can afford to run day in and day out. 0.8-1IU of pharma gh is plenty for your needs.

sluggy, I'm assuming you have some experience with pharmaceutical HGH for health & well being? Mind sharing some info with us?
Sure opti, do you have any specific questions you want me to answer?

not ALL chinese HGH is created equally and a general statement like that can't be made.
Well that's the fundamental problem. As you say "not all chinese GH is created equal." On the other hand, pharma gh is 99% interchangable since they have quality standards to uphold. My 2IU recommendation for Chinese generics are for LEGIT Chinese generics.

Forget the chinese generics and run pharm grade gh if you can afford it. Best choice I ever made in regards to my health. You will notice less severity of side effects as well such as cts, edema, blood pressure issues. I wouldn't recommend getting pharm grade gh from a clinic as they jack up prices so you would be over paying. There are much cheaper sources who have legit pharm grade gh.

Last edited:
Sure opti, do you have any specific questions you want me to answer?

sluggy, I appreciate you taking the time to answer a few of questions.

Do you primarily run Pharm HGH nowadays over Chinese HGH?
Do you notice less side-effects using PG over CG?
How many IUs of CG do you think is a reasonable comparison to 1IU of PG?
Do you have any IGF numbers on both types of HGH?

Any other information you think would be beneficial I would greatly appreciate it.

Forget the chinese generics and run pharm grade gh if you can afford it. Best choice I ever made in regards to my health. You will notice less severity of side effects as well such as cts, edema, blood pressure issues. I wouldn't recommend getting pharm grade gh from a clinic as they jack up prices so you would be over paying. There are much cheaper sources who have legit pharm grade gh.

jm425, I am all about my health nowadays and have gotten blood-work done recently. Total Test came back at low 200's, IGF on the low side as well, for this reason I'm really considering a TRT dose of Test along with some HGH strictly for health reasons and overall well being. Though PG HGH is quite pricey this CG HGH is a headache to deal with. Having to get a serum test done on every kit just to get 'piece of mind' and who knows what the impurities are in them, good or bad I'm not totally convinced. I have a few kits of CG HGH but I'll definitely have to go the PG route on my next purchase.

sluggy, I appreciate you taking the time to answer a few of questions.

Any other information you think would be beneficial I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't no, I can't afford to run pharm GH year round. Hence my advice, run what you can afford to do year round.

I have run up to 6.6IU of chinese gh ED for long enough to get the sides. However, I've not run pharma long enough to notice much of a difference in side effects. I typically don't run much more than 4-5IU chinese gh ED and at that dose I don't see any sides other than being lean, growing hair and nails like a chia pet, and being sleepy.
I have heard that for literal growth the ecoli produced (chinese gh) is supposed to be more effective.

Chinese gh is super hit and miss, fortunately we have a few sponsors here that do provide us reliable growth. Based on my suggestion to the OP i would say 0.8IU PG = 2-2.5IU CG. Double to keep it round?

I have done a few bloods, but I'm not from a country that allows private lab testing so it's a bit limited. 4IU chinese gh puts me at top range IGF ~340.

As with most of the lifestyle in bodybuilding, it takes a long time to see results (unless you're Rich Piano). Growth hormone is no different. The longer you're on it, the better it seems to work. That's why I'm a proponent of running it every day. I pin my gear EOD year round, I take my gh ED (or 2xED bulking) year round. Keep your body steady and anabolic, and it works out.

Last edited:
I don't no, I can't afford to run pharm GH year round. Hence my advice, run what you can afford to do year round.

I have run up to 6.6IU of chinese gh ED for long enough to get the sides. However, I've not run pharma long enough to notice much of a difference in side effects. I typically don't run much more than 4-5IU chinese gh ED and at that dose I don't see any sides other than being lean, growing hair and nails like a chia pet, and being sleepy.
I have heard that for literal growth the ecoli produced (chinese gh) is supposed to be more effective.

Chinese gh is super hit and miss, fortunately we have a few sponsors here that do provide us reliable growth. Based on my suggestion to the OP i would say 0.8IU PG = 2-2.5IU CG. Double to keep it round?

I have done a few bloods, but I'm not from a country that allows private lab testing so it's a bit limited. 4IU chinese gh puts me at top range IGF ~340.

As with most of the lifestyle in bodybuilding, it takes a long time to see results (unless you're Rich Piano). Growth hormone is no different. The longer you're on it, the better it seems to work. That's why I'm a proponent of running it every day. I pin my gear EOD year round, I take my gh ED (or 2xED bulking) year round. Keep your body steady and anabolic, and it works out.

Thank you sluggy for taking the time to answer my questions, they have been very helpful. I currently have/on some CG HGH but really considering going the PG route. Costlier? Yes, but running serum tests on every kit just to make sure they contain HGH for piece of mind does take its toll and who knows what the impurities are.

Last edited:
Timing

Is there any pre workout injection benifits an hour or so before workout? Or more benificial before bed?

Pharm grade hgh

I've been running pharm grade hgh for almost a year now started out at 2iu had sides like crazy then quit getting sides bumped up to 4iu still no sides not sure what's considered for health and wellness but hopefully I'm not over doing it lol I'd say just do what you feel by using your body as a gauge

Is there any pre workout injection benifits an hour or so before workout? Or more benificial before bed?
In my experience it doesn't really matter as long as you get it in for the day.

If using more than 4iu's daily, I tend to split it up and use half when I wake up as I'm working out about 30 minutes later, and half before bed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I've been running pharm grade hgh for almost a year now started out at 2iu had sides like crazy then quit getting sides bumped up to 4iu still no sides not sure what's considered for health and wellness but hopefully I'm not over doing it lol I'd say just do what you feel by using your body as a gauge

What PG HGH are you running chadwick? What results/benefits have you seen of running it at that dose? Have you ran CG before and if so how does it compare to your PG?

Thanks for any help.

Theres nothing set in stone. It works much better for me when I use it daily in longer duration cycles. Try 4-6 months and see where your at.

People really should say how old they are when talking about their experience with HGH. It does matter

i tried morning, pre workout, bed... no difference.
i take before bed and it s fine and work well.
i don t take chinese generics, just humatrope

44y/o now. On Gh, for 7/8years. Juice for 20yrs. Ran pretty much everything. Very good health, no issues, as I type this of course. ha.

GH- Last year, less consistent (brand issues) but ran with out fail for years. I have done ALL types. Grey, yellow, green and red tops, labels, no labels Hyges, Jins (2008-2010) etc.

Ran pharm- Huma, click pens, and serostin.

Ran all from 2is all way up to 8iu-depending on cash flow... Never, less than 2, I mean whats the point if your running less than 2..

Motto was, if you gonna stick it- fill it. lol

Now years later @ 44 I found my sweet spot... 3iu GH. regardless of brand or top. I like mornings. Bloods are perfect and have been for 4 years. Feel great and recover like a beast. maintain 200lbs. I switch brands depending whats around but will not, go with out GH ever..

HEAR the JinS coming around are pretty good but no exp with them, yet... :)

Just gotta find your sweet spot.. I would suggest trying 2-4is ed or 5/2off and settle around 3ed.

Just don't make it more complicated then needs to be- cause that's what people tend to do.

Good luck,

J6

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads