over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH during PCT

p-lethal

Registered
so my wife and i have been discussing having another kid and i had my sperm checked a few weeks ago and everything was fucked up. i've been on HRT therapy for 4 years now so i am not surprised by this. i have an appointment setup with an endo in a few weeks so i decided to end my cycle after this week and start a PCT to try to start the recovery process. obviously i want to retain as much muscle as i can and i was wondering if you think it is worth running HGH while on PCT and beyond since i will have to let go of the synthetic test which i've been used to for such a long period of time.

so my wife and i have been discussing having another kid and i had my sperm checked a few weeks ago and everything was fucked up. i've been on HRT therapy for 4 years now so i am not surprised by this. i have an appointment setup with an endo in a few weeks so i decided to end my cycle after this week and start a PCT to try to start the recovery process. obviously i want to retain as much muscle as i can and i was wondering if you think it is worth running HGH while on PCT and beyond since i will have to let go of the synthetic test which i've been used to for such a long period of time.

Absolutely! A ton of guys do that. They hop off hrt or whatever dose they take and basically take as much gh as they can afford. In fact i know quite a few that could afford 6-10 iu five days a week and they held tremendous physiques!

Personally when I went to have a kid I did 5 iu a day hgh, 10 iu slin preworkout, took 50mgs clinic a day and 1,000 iu hcg every 3 days.

I did that for about 10 weeks and we got pregnant on our first try. Literally one try. 3 year old little girl now. It takes about 10-16 weeks to produce active sperm ready to go. So don't get done if your count is nonexistent and it still is in say 30-45 days or so.

If you didn't have a pre existing issue I've never seen a single bidybuilder have an issue having kids. Sometimes it takes a little longer obviously.

Absolutely! A ton of guys do that. They hop off hrt or whatever dose they take and basically take as much gh as they can afford. In fact i know quite a few that could afford 6-10 iu five days a week and they held tremendous physiques!

Personally when I went to have a kid I did 5 iu a day hgh, 10 iu slin preworkout, took 50mgs clinic a day and 1,000 iu hcg every 3 days.

I did that for about 10 weeks and we got pregnant on our first try. Literally one try. 3 year old little girl now. It takes about 10-16 weeks to produce active sperm ready to go. So don't get done if your count is nonexistent and it still is in say 30-45 days or so.

If you didn't have a pre existing issue I've never seen a single bidybuilder have an issue having kids. Sometimes it takes a little longer obviously.

thanks brother very informative! oh and i have a little 5 yo monster running around now so no pre-condition :D

"50mgs clinic a day" What is this?

Last edited:
Believe he meant Clomid. My brother did pretty much exactly what he stated and has 2 daughters now.

No quite sure if I needed to run the below or not, did not get tested for sperm count and or the wife was not tested.

But here's what I did for 2 months and out came by first beautiful baby girl Camilla :D

50mg clomid Mon/wed/fri
500iu hcG Mon/wed/fri

Some of the doses, to me anyways seems like overkill for baby protocol, however, everyone is a different case for sure.

Absolutely run HGH in your PCT, and beyond PCT for as long as you can afford. It helps me keep gains. You can also run GH in the am and run MK-266 at night to help you secrete more of your own natural GH.

Thats what im doing this year in PCT to help me keep as much gains as possible. I figure thats the best of both worlds, some synthetic GH and some of my own natural GH. Along with HCG, Clomid and Aromasin of course...

would you guys say the chances of getting prego are much lower if i run all the above recovery items and takes a small dose of test every week? i'm sure i know the answer :)

Just bite the bullet for long enough to do the deed to make the wife happy lol !!! Then you can get right back to business...

I think if you did that protocol with some low test it would help, but your chances would be greater if you stopped all together.

Just bite the bullet for long enough to do the deed to make the wife happy lol !!! Then you can get right back to business...

I think if you did that protocol with some low test it would help, but your chances would be greater if you stopped all together.

yeah i was trying to be greedy...ill suck it up man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i was trying to be greedy...ill suck it up man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah get some GH and maybe some IGF 1. You wont lose much if any, and the sooner you get the wife pregnant the sooner you can get back to business.

I come off every year, I dont have kids yet and i dont compete, so i like to know i can come off for 8 months of the year. A nice PCT protocol with GH and IGF makes all the difference imo....

GH all the way on PCT and after if you can afford it:)
I have the same situation wih a GF here so I do understand your thinking, mate:)

I like it right after PCT myself. I use NOLVA for PCT and its been shown to decrease IGF1 levels in some

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131