over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH during summer

control

Registered
Newbies
Is ordering HGH during the summer a bad idea because of heat exposure? Obviously it's not reconstituted when it's shipped, but it’s extremely hot where I live (well over 100 degrees) and I'm worried that it will degrade sitting in a hot delivery truck

Is ordering HGH during the summer a bad idea because of heat exposure? Obviously it's not reconstituted when it's shipped, but it’s extremely hot where I live (well over 100 degrees) and I'm worried that it will degrade sitting in a hot delivery truck
Do you think that when generic gh is shipped from china, for example, to europe, it goes in the fridge - a big fridge container lol😆

from China to, for example, Europe, the shipment usually takes about 3 weeks without any fridge - gh in a dry state does not have to stay in the fridge - room temperature is enough

Infinitely more durable molecule before reconstitution (at least from a tempurature standpoint, maybe not sunlight). I wouldn't purposely expose it but no one taking or testing is seeing significant seasonal issues. Same stuff all year.

Mine comes packed with cold packs to keep the temperature low. Never an issue.

I haven’t seen a difference but then again I haven’t done a perfect 1:1 comparison of IGF levels with equal dosing test based on vials ordered in summer/winter lol

Calm your titties and fucking order some GH. You think when it’s being flown over from China it’s in some medical cooler?!?! More other-thinking nonsense…

I wouldn’t worry about the HGH in the summer. Insulin, however, would be better sent in the cool months. Unless your source sends it off with some packs to keep it cool, which is what legit pharmacies do in N America in my experience.

I wouldn’t worry about the HGH in the summer. Insulin, however, would be better sent in the cool months. Unless your source sends it off with some packs to keep it cool, which is what legit pharmacies do in N America in my experience.
I'm not sure how lyophilized HGH compares to insulin in solution, but insulin in solution is pretty damn resilient. If you talk to some diabetics they keep their insulin at room temps for months with no apparent loss of potency. I recall reading on a diabetic forum, that one person did an experiment leaving their insulin in their car during the summer for 3 days, and he claimed it was still as effective. Again, unsure how lyophilized HGH would compare though.

I'm not sure how lyophilized HGH compares to insulin in solution, but insulin in solution is pretty damn resilient. If you talk to some diabetics they keep their insulin at room temps for months with no apparent loss of potency. I recall reading on a diabetic forum, that one person did an experiment leaving their insulin in their car during the summer for 3 days, and he claimed it was still as effective. Again, unsure how lyophilized HGH would compare though.

You’re right, insulin isn’t going to spoil as quickly as milk when left out but I actually have my own experience here that I draw off of. I had a few boxes of log that ended up bouncing off a couple hubs because something was wrong with the label. Ended up taking a few weeks to get to me. Was the insulin still good? Well…yes and no. It worked but I needed a bit more to get my glucose in range. That was in the spring, I’d assume it would be a lot worse in the summer when it hits over 100f regularly. Just my own experience.

HGH once reconstituted in solution is decently fragile. I've talked to guys with labs that tested it and found degradation of near 50% when left at room temp for 24hrs. Not extreme temps just non refrigerated. Completely different from insulin.

Now some people treat it with kids gloves but squirting water to reconstitute or shaking the bottle resulted in no difference.

Non reconstituted, no real need to refrigerate and should last a long time. Maybe not aas in solution long time but a year no issues.

Guys think this way: there are really hot places on earth (Dubai??) and those places produce a lot of good bodybuilders.

It’s lymphomized , and if it is sealed properly then you aren’t running a risk of damage unless it is sitting out baking for days and days in extreme heat. Humidity getting into it would pose more of an issue and degrade it. Just my .02 from peptides and research.

HGH once reconstituted in solution is decently fragile. I've talked to guys with labs that tested it and found degradation of near 50% when left at room temp for 24hrs. Not extreme temps just non refrigerated. Completely different from insulin.

Now some people treat it with kids gloves but squirting water to reconstitute or shaking the bottle resulted in no difference.

Non reconstituted, no real need to refrigerate and should last a long time. Maybe not aas in solution long time but a year no issues.

So if you have some kits sitting at room temp, away from sunlight, it will be ok unrefrigerated for almost a year?

So if you have some kits sitting at room temp, away from sunlight, it will be ok unrefrigerated for almost a year?
This is from the Jintropin website:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_170810_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_170810_Samsung Internet.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 49
Guys think this way: there are really hot places on earth (Dubai??) and those places produce a lot of good bodybuilders.
It's hotter where I live than it is in Dubai 😩
Also, I'm pretty sure the HGH in Dubai is stored in air conditioned pharmacies, not outside in a metal box 🤷

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws