advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH ED or 5 on 2 off , any real differance?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey fellas , me and a buddy were talking any kinda arguing about the HGH doeses that were are taking and wether one of us was right or benifiting any more that the other.

I'm running 1.5 iu's injected every 12hrs , 5 am at wake up and 5pm post workout , shooting everyday even Saturday and Sunday even if I don't train.

He is shooting the same dose at the same time but only M-F taking the weekend off and if he skips a day in the gym during the week he doesen't shoot that day either.

We are both taking for the same reason , to help lean out and maintain some muscle while dieting. After reading on here that the 5 on 2 off was a gimick that dealers use to make the GH more appealing I started shooting ED.

Any of you guys run this stuff and differnt rates , which one works the best for fat loss

Your doing it the right way for fatloss. ED is best. You should get better results than your bro taking 2days off. Now for bulking you just take it pwo only 3x per week in larger doses.

I think taking it every day is best, I have tried every routine out there and the ed works the best for fat loss and building muscle.

for growth I belive taking it on days off are just as important as days on.. you are probably growing more on the weekends when your not training so it would make sense to take it then.. every body is different as you will get varied responses as to what the best dosing schedule is. I think taking one shot first thning in the morn is good along with another PWO...

my advice would be to try a few different schedules and see what you like best..

km2000 said:
I think taking it every day is best, I have tried every routine out there and the ed works the best for fat loss and building muscle.

for growth I belive taking it on days off are just as important as days on.. you are probably growing more on the weekends when your not training so it would make sense to take it then.. every body is different as you will get varied responses as to what the best dosing schedule is. I think taking one shot first thning in the morn is good along with another PWO...

my advice would be to try a few different schedules and see what you like best..

Good advice...some times it woks different in the same person even during the same cicle, so teh best is try it in diffent ways, days and dosis trying to find out the best schedule for your body reponses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131