over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH effective immediately with Slin?

Calpoly

Registered
I want to begin incorporating slin into my regiment. However, from my research, it's beneficial to add GH to not only help from adding bf, but to maximize lbm.

It seems the consensus is that you need to be on GH anywhere from 4-6months to begin to experience any sort of benefits. But my questions is, would GH begin to immediately take effect when combines with slin? Or would it be a good idea to be on GH for 4-6months before jumping on slin?

Combining them right off the bat would be ideal

On a chemical level, GH and Slin are acting synergystically with eachother regardless whether you have been running GH for months or just started. It never took 4-6months for me to see real GH alone doing some incredible things so I think people were loosely throwing around and repeating that 4-6 month for results window while tons of fakes were circulating. I dont know. 4-6 months of consistent GH use will of course have a cumulative effect, but to worry GH and Slin won't work well together because you havent been running GH long enough is flawed thinking.

I see changed from taking hgh within an hour of my first time taking it. I don't get where people think it takes months. Perhaps they have too much body fat to notice the changes. I guarantee if you have single digit body fat and take 10ius hgh IM then go train, you will have veins everywhere!!! The pump is unreal! I notice it from even 2.5ius.

I see changed from taking hgh within an hour of my first time taking it. I don't get where people think it takes months. Perhaps they have too much body fat to notice the changes. I guarantee if you have single digit body fat and take 10ius hgh IM then go train, you will have veins everywhere!!! The pump is unreal! I notice it from even 2.5ius.

I see changes also in a few days. Hygetropin rulez :p

This is what I've wondered, cause like stated above its always been it takes months to kick in. I wondered why it wouldn't take some effect immediately and some benefits reaped sooner rather than later. Thanks for this post!!

i agree with johnjuanb1. the effects will be there right off the bat, but at high bodyfat levels it takes a long time to see them.

Soo what about slin a hgh timing?

Let say your running the "mike Arnold protocol" and take slin 30 mins b4 workout, when would you take hgh, same time?

Soo what about slin a hgh timing?

Let say your running the "mike Arnold protocol" and take slin 30 mins b4 workout, when would you take hgh, same time?

Let's say for arguments sake your using humalog and taking gh sub q. Takes a good few hours for gh to really get on the system so I'd say take it a few hours before the log and when the log peaks about an hour or 90 minutes later the gh is well and truly doing its thing. That doctor who done the interview with John meadows said s few hours before workout so it works with the insulin released from the post work out shake so same principle should apply imo. I normally take it about an hour before due to training early and seems to work fine. I did mutants protocol in the past where you shoot the gh 15 minutes pre log and it worked real well to. An hour or 2 before makes more sense to me on paper but the Shit seems to work either way tbh. That said in only using 4iu gh now daily instead of 10 on training days and it seems to be working better. That said shelbys doing my diet so that's probably the biggest change this time round. He cramming me with good solid clean foods and a lot of them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Let's say for arguments sake your using humalog and taking gh sub q. Takes a good few hours for gh to really get on the system so I'd say take it a few hours before the log and when the log peaks about an hour or 90 minutes later the gh is well and truly doing its thing. That doctor who done the interview with John meadows said s few hours before workout so it works with the insulin released from the post work out shake so same principle should apply imo. I normally take it about an hour before due to training early and seems to work fine. I did mutants protocol in the past where you shoot the gh 15 minutes pre log and it worked real well to. An hour or 2 before makes more sense to me on paper but the Shit seems to work either way tbh. That said in only using 4iu gh now daily instead of 10 on training days and it seems to be working better. That said shelbys doing my diet so that's probably the biggest change this time round. He cramming me with good solid clean foods and a lot of them.

Thanks for reply...

I was thinking the same thing, recon I can get my hgh shot in about an hour pre slin due to work (don't want to take gh to work with me),

I seen that video but the doctor was a bit hard to understand.

Thanks for reply...

I was thinking the same thing, recon I can get my hgh shot in about an hour pre slin due to work (don't want to take gh to work with me),

I seen that video but the doctor was a bit hard to understand.

That should work out well. Ib had to watch video a few times. He had a very strong accent

Effects start immediately with GH. But if you only see the effects immediately while using slin with it. That tells me that you see immediate results with slin not GH.
I personally see very noticeable results on GH in a few days.

The two spike IGF like crazy, you can't really give credit to one or the other. It's really both that makes the magic work.

Never understood while people say HGH takes months to kick in. Maybe for noticeable fat loss if you're high bf, but does HGH just suddenly wake up one day and say, okay, now i'll suddenly start raising IGF levels a shitload? No of course not :rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity