over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH EOD or training days with lantus

Joshua82

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback from some people who have some more experience using these.

I plan on using hgh in the next month once i begin bulking. My training schedule will have me working out 2 days on 1 day off. Im undecided on running 10iu on training days post workout or running 15iu eod, but if i do eod one of the days will be an off day due to how training is set up. Would i be better off then with training days only instead of eod due to 1 of the days being a non training day? Or is it really not much of a deal and wont really effect overall results?

Also im undecided on how i should use lantus. I want to avoid high blood sugar levels due to hgh and also use it to increase igf more. I was considering ed, but opinions are very mixed whether you can run that safely longer term or if you need to cycle it on and off every 4-6 weeks. Using EOD HGH method i had the thought to use lantus on just hgh days, or if i use hgh training days only would 2 of the training days per 6 days ( 1 day on lantus 2 days off) be effective? What would you guys recommend and what would be the pros and cons of different methods?

Thanks a lot guys

First of all verify with a glucometer that HGH is really raising your fasted glucose.

Second if so add METFORMIN at least 500-750mg before bed, if this fixes your issue with high glucose you will be fine.

Third if glucose is still high then you can add Lantus.

I've never run lantus, always Humalog.
I also prefer GH EOD on my MWF training days. Currently 5iu GH post workout; Humalog 5-6iu with breakfast and before training.

Personally I'd use the fastest acting insulin you can get and use it around training only on training days.
Add in Metformin before bed on training days and 2-3x a day on non training days.

My current plan for the off season is 3iu HGH 30min before training , 5iu Humalog before I walk in the gym (3pm) , 5iu Humalog 1.5hr later as I'm leaving the gym , 3iu HGH @ 6pm , meal 5 at 6:30pm with 5iu Humalog. 50g casein protein at 9:30pm , 500mg Metformin right after.

non training days
3iu HGH 30 min before breakfast , 250mg Metformin after breakfast (5:30am) , 250mg Metformin after lunch (11:30am) , 3iu HGH at 9pm , 30 minutes before casein shake , 250mg Metformin after shake

All Injection are IM

fasted blood glucose will be checked daily , A1C will be checked before this cycle , and 6 weeks later.
the Humalog dose will slowly increase as the food increases

EOD may be just as hard on the blood glucose as ed... depends. the reason some guys use gh eod higher dose is not because of blood sugars but because of higher igf1 levels. their theory is that ed the body starts produce antibodies and doing gh eod you avoid this and get more igf1 out of the same amount of gh.

i have tried it. you jab the gh in the morning! lantus also in the morning. i got results but not sure it would have been any better or worse than ed. just try it for yourself

Personally I'd use the fastest acting insulin you can get and use it around training only on training days.
Add in Metformin before bed on training days and 2-3x a day on non training days.

My current plan for the off season is 3iu HGH 30min before training , 5iu Humalog before I walk in the gym (3pm) , 5iu Humalog 1.5hr later as I'm leaving the gym , 3iu HGH @ 6pm , meal 5 at 6:30pm with 5iu Humalog. 50g casein protein at 9:30pm , 500mg Metformin right after.

non training days
3iu HGH 30 min before breakfast , 250mg Metformin after breakfast (5:30am) , 250mg Metformin after lunch (11:30am) , 3iu HGH at 9pm , 30 minutes before casein shake , 250mg Metformin after shake

All Injection are IM

fasted blood glucose will be checked daily , A1C will be checked before this cycle , and 6 weeks later.
the Humalog dose will slowly increase as the food increases

Whats your full diet look like on that training?

Whats your full diet look like on that training?
:
Meal 1: 5 whole eggs , 50g whey shake

Meal 2: 350g chicken breast or fish , 100g vegetables + 15ml EVOO

Meal 3: 350g ground turkey , 100g vegetables + 10ml Avocado oil

Meal 4: 300g chicken breast , 250g sweet potatoes

intra shake , 20g EAA , 50g Gatorade , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine ,5g Leucine , 5g. Citrulline maleate , 2g A-L-Carnitine

post shake: 50g whey isolate , 50g carbs

Meal 5: 350g Lean red meat (flank steak) , 250g Sweet potatoes , 100g Vegetables

Meal 6: 50g casein protein

This is where it's will start

do you even know how the introduction of G will influence glucose levels? Lantus is almost surely a poor idea

IGF is elevated for a few days after a large dose of GH. EOD is just fine. It will still be working every day of the week. Now if you were cutting perhaps you might want to go with smaller but more frequent doses.

IGF is elevated for a few days after a large dose of GH. EOD is just fine. It will still be working every day of the week. Now if you were cutting perhaps you might want to go with smaller but more frequent doses.

What would your ideal gh/slin protocol be for a smaller guy looking to recomp or slowly add some size?

I've never run lantus, always Humalog.
I also prefer GH EOD on my MWF training days. Currently 5iu GH post workout; Humalog 5-6iu with breakfast and before training.

I am considering using short acting slin and gh, what results have you had with this protocol? similar to what I may do

I am considering using short acting slin and gh, what results have you had with this protocol? similar to what I may do

My results are always a fully, rounder, leaner look.
Scale doesn't move much unless I PUSH food with the GH & Slin. Nothing wrong with that mind you, just not something I enjoy anymore ;)

What would your ideal gh/slin protocol be for a smaller guy looking to recomp or slowly add some size?
I have no idea what the ideal GH protocol is and I haven't ever used much insulin.

But generally speaking, when it comes to GH, if you want fat loss you can take multiple 2-3 IU shots every day and experience better results. For muscle gain, you don't need to split it up like that.

You don't sound like you want to put a lot of size on or be a really big guy so why use slin? Progressively get stronger and Progressively bring calories up and you will achieve what your looking for (i know it doesnt sound fancy or its the harder route)

I am like the B-boy, you don't need insulin if you don't want a lot of muscle mass. Possibly a few iu (5-8iu) after training to speed up the regeneration and transport of nutrients to the muscles

My results are always a fully, rounder, leaner look.
Scale doesn't move much unless I PUSH food with the GH & Slin. Nothing wrong with that mind you, just not something I enjoy anymore ;)

Nice, so basically if you were to keep all things the same and add slin, you would stay the same weight and bf but appear fuller and tighter in the mid section? I assume a temporary look that fades when you cycle off slin?

You don't sound like you want to put a lot of size on or be a really big guy so why use slin? Progressively get stronger and Progressively bring calories up and you will achieve what your looking for (i know it doesnt sound fancy or its the harder route)

I'm using it more so to create a better look at the same size. Almost like recomp. I'm finished dieting so I want to maintain my leanness and maybe bring up shoulders and arms at this point. Was thinking gh and targeted small doses of slin may help while I avoid heavy aas use for a while

I'm using it more so to create a better look at the same size. Almost like recomp. I'm finished dieting so I want to maintain my leanness and maybe bring up shoulders and arms at this point. Was thinking gh and targeted small doses of slin may help while I avoid heavy aas use for a while
You know what will bring up shoulders and arms and create a better look at the same size? BRUTAL TRAINING! your ALWAYS looking for your answers in a vial and a needle 😔

Why the massive dose right off the bat? You're seem to be NOT on GH right now...so randomly throwing in 10iu DAILY...wooo. Ballsy. I was off GH for 5 months and added 4iu EOD and got massive results (along with hardcore GH bloat for the first month)

Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback from some people who have some more experience using these.

I plan on using hgh in the next month once i begin bulking. My training schedule will have me working out 2 days on 1 day off. Im undecided on running 10iu on training days post workout or running 15iu eod, but if i do eod one of the days will be an off day due to how training is set up. Would i be better off then with training days only instead of eod due to 1 of the days being a non training day? Or is it really not much of a deal and wont really effect overall results?

LOTS of people bloat on insulin as well. So just saying, "oh i want it just to look good." thatt's a gamble.
You don't want to be 230+, so there's no reason to run it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws