advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH equivalency of GHRP-2 & CJC 1295 no DAC?

Jeff2707

Newbies
I'm taking 100mcgs of GHRP-2 and 100mcgs of CJC 1295 four times a day. What's the HGH equivalent of that in IU's?

That's not a question with a factual answer, everyone reacts differently to different stuff and it's going to be an based on someone's specific expierence. Even then it's just guessing, even if someone ran bloodwork on both it still wouldn't be accurate because you don't know the potency of either compound and again how they specifically reacted to it.

If it works for you and you get results that should be your best judge.

Like said above, there is no answer to this question. Everyone is different. Your dosages should surround your goals. Don't get focused on how much IU this or that because it doesn't mean shit.

What if it equaled 2iu or 5iu or 10iu, what would it even mean? What would it change?

Everyone is different anyway, that's why dosages are individual.

I ask because I've read that if you want x goal take x amount of HGH. That's why I'm trying to do a comparison. Thought I read someone earlier say that my protocol I listed but 3 times per day was the equivalent of 2-3 iu of growth hormone.

I ask because I've read that if you want x goal take x amount of HGH. That's why I'm trying to do a comparison. Thought I read someone earlier say that my protocol I listed but 3 times per day was the equivalent of 2-3 iu of growth hormone.

Sure but it was their observation about their own personal experience. There is no answer to your question. If you're asking how much GH you need for a specific goal that is a different question, one that is more researched but still an observation of personal experiences.

Hmmmm...not the responses I was expecting in here.

So 100 + 100 four times per day doesn't = a rough amount of GH?

100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no dac 3x/day elevates IGF1 to the low 300's which is the approximate equivalent of 2ius HGH per day. If you are talking generic HGH then it may be like 4ius. That's just an approximation.

It's all individual even with exogenous GH. 5iu for one person may result in different igf levels then 5iu for another. Check out the HGH testing thread, anyone who has been following that thread will understand. Even for the same person with the same GH 3 days in a row serum scores were different. So taking X goal for X amount is a bunch of bro science baloney.

I follow the take as much as you can afford approach personally :D

Realistically it's take as much as you can afford and get the results you desire with, and that's all individual.

Yeah I Agree with Rambo here. It's always going to be different per person. Last year I did john's protocol with ghrp2 @200mcg and cjc 100mcg both 3x daily and I ended up spiking my IGF levels in low 400's. I thought that was kick ass since 5iu of grey tops had my IGF levels about 470.

Yeah I Agree with Rambo here. It's always going to be different per person. Last year I did john's protocol with ghrp2 @200mcg and cjc 100mcg both 3x daily and I ended up spiking my IGF levels in low 400's. I thought that was kick ass since 5iu of grey tops had my IGF levels about 470.

I'm not asking about IGF levels though.

Igf levels are what indicate how well the hgh is working. What else would you be concerned with? Docs test for igf levels when prescribing HGH.

Exactly!!!!

100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no dac tests as high as 20-30 on serum HGH blood work. That's the same as 10ius HGH. Ghrp2/cjc has an HGH peak at 45 minutes and returns to baseline by 90 minutes. Synthetic HGH stays elevated for 7-12 hours depending on route of administration. If you take GHRP2/cjc 3-4 times a day you are getting plenty of HGH.

Last edited:
Let's make the question different. Say 5mg Dac a week with 25mg mk vs 3.33iu of a good generic. Price point is about the same. Where would you rather put your money?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Let's make the question different. Say 5mg Dac a week with 25mg mk vs 3.33iu of a good generic. Price point is about the same. Where would you rather put your money?

Perhaps the peps during a bulk and the gh during a cut. Results would probably be similar assuming the compounds are legitimate.

Igf levels are what indicate how well the hgh is working. What else would you be concerned with? Docs test for igf levels when prescribing HGH.

Well, with all due respect, I'm concerned with my actual question. Forget about the IGF levels. How many iu's of HGH is my protocol of 100mcgs GHRP2 plus 100mcgs CJC 1295 no DAC four times per day equivalent to? Two, three, four??

Well, with all due respect, I'm concerned with my actual question. Forget about the IGF levels. How many iu's of HGH is my protocol of 100mcgs GHRP2 plus 100mcgs CJC 1295 no DAC four times per day equivalent to? Two, three, four??

There is no direct answer to your question. You are literally asking a question with no answer except educated guesses and estimates.

He answered your question appropriately. IGF levels allow you to make the estimate. If you take 5iu's of generic HGH you may be in the 300's of an IGF level. If you take 2 iu's of pharma probably about the same...in the 300's.

Your current pep protocol should put your IGF level in the 300's hence it may be similar to 4-5 iu's of generic or 2 iu's of pharma hgh.

Here is a real life example. The doctor my dad goes to wanted to put my dad on hgh but instead recommended pharma grade peps. He used IGF levels to determine how much peps to give to equal around 1 iu of pharma growth.

Ive done Johns protocol with those peptides for several months. Def helped a lot in physique and recovery department. Started 4iu hgh a day from a sponsor here after that and I feel way much better with MUCH better results.

Definitely with cjcDAC and MK677.

Definitely with cjcDAC and MK677.

JJB,

Here's a question.

Which would you rather use, for the same price?:

A) MK-677 (25mg daily $45/month) + CJC DAC (2.5mg a week $60/month)
or
B) Mk-677 (25mg daily $45/month) + ModGRF-129(100mcg)+GHRP-2(100mcg) / 3x a day ($60/month)?

Each protocol costs $105 a month using discount codes.

Interestingly, in protocol A, you're getting 2500mcg a week of CJC w/ DAC.. but you get no GHRP boosts.
In protocol B, you're getting 2100mcg a week of CJC w/o DAC, but you're also getting 21 doses of GHRP-2.

I wonder which would provide more overall anabolism?

Furthermore, is there a better GH protocol for $105/month? :D

Last edited:
let me jump in on this.....:)

I recently bump my Ipa up to 200mcg 3x day
cjc no dac 125mcg a day

Im sure you guys will probably suggest to go higher with the Ipa?

I added 60mcg IGF LR3 on workout days....could I do these subq? or would that enlarge my guts?

anyways, I know its individual, but what could that possibly be in HGH iu's?

should I switch to GHRP 2?

how bad does that effect prollactin?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner