over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh extreme lethargy and oversleeping

SniperOIF

Newbies
Anyone else get this real bad, only 4 iu pre bed and I can't hardly get up in the morning. Is this normal I have never had this on hgh before not this extreme. Only been using it for two weeks, and have all other present signs of hgh.

Anyone else get this real bad, only 4 iu pre bed and I can't hardly get up in the morning. Is this normal I have never had this on hgh before not this extreme. Only been using it for two weeks, and have all other present signs of hgh.

Is this the only thing that's changed in your regimen?
I personally hardly ever sleep without something to help. Growth and g help a lot, put me right into REM sleep that's solid, as opposed to if I took neither and I'm waking up a few times an hour over nothing in particular.

If it becomes an issue, bro, where it's actually affecting your work performance or getting to where you need to be first thing in the morning late, I'd switch it up to where you aren't hitting it all right before be. Maybe run 2ius post-workout in the muscles you just trained, then run 2ius before bed.

Nothing has really changed I'm running a test, deca , dbol cycle and I'm about 8 weeks in, only thing that changed was adding hgh. I will try splitting it up like you suggested and see how it goes. But thanks for taking the time to give me advice it's much appreciated. I will update in two weeks and see how it effects me with a different dosing schedule. Thanks again.

I added T4 on an empty stomach in the morning when I pin.Helped a lot with the lethargic felling I was getting.

I was debating taking thyroid meds but I don't know much about them, I really need to research more and learn more about them. I heard there's a negative feedback loop with thyroid meds like most drugs. I just don't wanna screw up my thyroid. What dosage of t4 were you taking?

I'm taking 100mcg ed, haven't heard about any negative sides with long term use.Just the same I'm going to do 4 weeks on 2 off.

I was debating taking thyroid meds but I don't know much about them, I really need to research more and learn more about them. I heard there's a negative feedback loop with thyroid meds like most drugs. I just don't wanna screw up my thyroid. What dosage of t4 were you taking?

pretty sure ud be the first if that actually happened..

I wish I had that problem. Insomnia is killing me the past few weeks with or without HGH.

I can't figure out why no one has asked how much sleep your getting a night? At 8 weeks in you are st peak levels and your body is also trying to recover as much as possible. If you length of sleep isn't enough then that's what needs to be fixed.

I will get some t4 and start reading up. As far as insomnia goes I have been there brother, I use to get sleep paralysis when I first got home from Iraq , it was like being awake in my dream knowing I was like concious of thing around me but i was paralyzed like I couldn't move to wake myself up, plus when i did sleep i would have bad nightmares and wake up clinching my fist hard a shit. I would steer clear of shit like ambien, and stick to more natural supplements
like melatonin and valerian root, or temporarily maybe some benydryl. Hope ya get some sleep I know that shit can really mess with ya, screws up everything and made me really irritable. Good luck

Sleeping between 9 and 12 hours and being super exhausted upon waking. I have to push my self out of bed and jump in the shower to get woke up. I sleep through my alarms too.

Not to be a dick. But are you depressed lately? If not then it's not a contributor. But if so this may add to the other factors too.

Well yea I kinda am I have PTSD real bad from Iraq, I got blown up in 06 and then again in 07 and lost some friends. I had reconstructive chest surgery twice, and surgery on both knees. Broke my back and neck too but not bad enough to need surgery on it yet. I haven't been on any anti deppressants in a couple years I kinda stopped taking all that shit a while back they had me on all these pain meds and shit addicted and the only thing I take now consistently is my blood pressure meds. I never had lethargy and oversleeping from PTSD so I never thought of it being a factor, but now that you mention it, I would have to say that it's prolly got something to do with that. Since starting the hgh my dreams are way more intense so that could be causing problems, guess I'm just all fucked up. I will call the va Monday and get in and see my physcologist and physchaitrist. Thanks guys for all the input, I just assumed it was the hgh.

I have mild traumatic brain injury too so I hope it's not something neurological from the hgh effecting some shit in my brain

I am sorry for what u went through defending our freedoms and country. I dont have anything to add except thank you very much for your service and i hope u find both whats causing the sleep issues and resolve them bro.

Your welcome brother and thanks for your help. If anything crazy shows up on any test at the va I will be sure to post it up. But thanks again everyone. I think I will take a week off the growth just to see what happens and get some blood work and test done at the hospital. Have a good night.

I am sorry for what u went through defending our freedoms and country. I dont have anything to add except thank you very much for your service and i hope u find both whats causing the sleep issues and resolve them bro.

X2. Thanks much for your service!

If I sit down after my shot in the AM, I can fall asleep for an hour or two. If I just keep moving I'm usually ok. Coffee an hour after helps to.

Sniper, thank you for the sacrifices you have made for all of us. I will never know what you have been through, but I really hope that you can be at peace with yourself, knowing that you have given so much to protect your fellow man.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity