over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh extreme lethargy and oversleeping

Thank you for your sacrifice,
It sounds like your just in overdrive...
Test deca dbol gh if legit u are growing and pushing harder during training.
I get lethargic when i take dbol. Gym performance is increased 10 fold
On top of metabolic changes.
If blood work is normal... Listen to your body and adjust accordingly

i guess you would know to check into sleep apnea, but besides investigating sleep apnea have you ever tried melatonin? It will allow you to get back to REM sleep even when apnea occurs.

melatonin is nature's anti-stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol.

many scientists consider melatonin to be the best anti-oxidant known. it crosses all membrane barriers and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals.

i take about 3-5mg about 40 minutes before bedtime. on high central nervous system workouts like heavy squats and dead lifts i have in my gear bag along with the citrulline-malate, whey, leucine etc... it counters cortisol from heavy workouts.

i suggest you start with a low dose when first trying it and build from there, because it may cause vivid dreams or nightmares in some. that doesn't occur with 1-3 mgs and like i said it helps to let you get back into rem sleep even if you awaken. found in the vitamin section of every grocery, dept store etc... and it's inexpensive.

GABA helps me fall asleep, but won't keep me asleep as melatonin and L-theanine will do. pramipexole can be found at peptide/research liquid sponsors of professionalmuscle.com and even low doses will make you very drowsy. do the research.

prescription hydroxyzine pam 25mg capsules are cheap if you can get your doc to prescribe. the last thing you would want to consider is low dose alprazolam/xanax 0.25mg or 0.50mg at bedtime, but those can become addictive.

op other disruptions you may also be aware of:

Light level and duration of exposure determine the impact of self-luminous tablets on melatonin suppression. - PubMed - NCBI

lastly keep your bedroom as cold as possible.

P.S.

i worked on a sketch of myself below to show the proper sleep position. hoping to become a "featured member" and get alin sponsorship soon.

This information for satire entertainment purposes only and not meant to diagnose or treat any medical issue. Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

Attachments

• Pen man.jpg
    Pen man.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 270
It passes with time. Keep consistent with gh. If you can't stand the sleep/lethargy, go to the VA and get some provigil, as I did. I was falling asleep driving and missing class/appointments when I started taking 10iu/day. Once it passed, after a few months, I went back to getting 2-3 hours of sleep at night.

Thank you for your service!
Please keep us updated. We need to know a good brother like yourself is doing well.
BTW HGH always made me tired. Haven't been on in a while but I always did it P/W Stayed on low dose T3 and it helped a lot.

I can't tell you how much it means for your guys support, even though I don't really know any of you I appreciate the kind words I really do. Life has definitely not been easy the past 8 years. So thank you very much for your support. I do take valerian root and melatonin from time to time but haven't needed it lately. And I have looked into provigil and adrafinil too. Pending blood work and test at the va I will maybe go down that path. I always wandered about sleep apnea , especially because my lungs aren't as strong after my chest surgeries, I do have alot of wires where they broke and rebuilt my sternum , so I know my heart is not sitting exactly where it should. Hopefully I can get some answers at the va this coming week. But again thank you guys for your help and support it's appreciated more than you will ever know. I will keep you guys updated on results from the Va.

Yeah def get a sleep study bro. When im at heavier weights mine gets bad and wakes me up.
The otc supps pers help me to fall to sleep but not much in staying asleep

I've not used GH at night but if I take ZMA with GABA in it I can hardly move in the AM. I only use ZMA that doesn't contain GABA now.

thanks

Thanks sniper for your service. You guys go over there and risk your lives for us. You all deserve the best life has to offer after coming back home and going through all the bad things you've been through

Best of luck to you my friend

Anyone else get this real bad, only 4 iu pre bed and I can't hardly get up in the morning. Is this normal I have never had this on hgh before not this extreme. Only been using it for two weeks, and have all other present signs of hgh.

I take 2iu in the AM and another 2iu PWO and no problems as you mentioned at all.

Thanks guys, is anyone else a veteran ? I was curious if anyone knows if the va will do a sleep study for me. I will ask at the doc tomorrow when I go in, but was just curious. I get 100% disability from the va , so all my healthcare is paid for, but they can be sting. And as for sleep apnea I found out today it runs in my family , not sure if it's hereditary or not. But I will see what the doc says. Thanks again for everyone's support. I'm glad this forum is so patriotic, I know thanking a veteran that you don't know might seem like not a real big deal, but it is and I take it serious and for some of us it can be the diffrence between a good day and a bad day. So i really do appreciate it, and the help and advice. Have a goodnight everyone.

I'm going to take this week off the Hgh and see what test my doctor will run, but when I start back I will do two injects a day am and pm , 2iu each time like some of you recommend.

You mentioned sleeping 9-12 hours a night, I personally can't get out of bed very easily if I over sleep. It's possible your getting more sleep then you need and as a result your body stays tired longer. If getting motivated becomes harder for me I usually find this to be the cause. I think I'm quoting some senior living add but "a body at rest tends to stay at rest"
I like my sweet spot around 7 hours, any more and I'm mush in the AM.

Thanks guys, is anyone else a veteran ? I was curious if anyone knows if the va will do a sleep study for me.
Well yea I kinda am I have PTSD real bad from Iraq, I got blown up in 06 and then again in 07 and lost some friends. I had reconstructive chest surgery twice, and surgery on both knees. Broke my back and neck too but not bad enough to need surgery on it yet. I haven't been on any anti deppressants in a couple years I kinda stopped taking all that shit a while back they had me on all these pain meds and shit addicted and the only thing I take now consistently is my blood pressure meds.

Hey brother…I'm a recently retired Marine, with my share of multiple successful deployments to Iraq, Yemen and a few unstable nations in Africa (only regret is not getting to play in AFG). If you have 100% disability, the VA should cover your sleep study. I would feel lethargic after sleeping for 9-12 hours…as 7hrs to 7 1/2hrs is my sweet spot. As for being diagnosed with PTSD…I would strongly encourage you talk to your Doctor about continued therapy for PTSD (don't give up on it). On a separate note, be careful of the emotional roller coaster many experience during post-cycle, as it aggravates many underlaying buried emotions. Just my 2x cents worth…YMMV.

Me and my team were very fortunate to survive 3x IED's that struck my vehicles (2x MRAPs, 1x HMMWV) which only destroyed the axles and were able to stumble out to coordinate security and send out a 9-line…last time I laughed at the irony (since I just took my hearing protection out 2 minutes prior…still have tinnitus from that). Somehow, I was also unscathed while dismounted during other blasts…unfortunately, they took the lives of the Iraqi soldiers patrolling near me. The last few years in garrison were difficult (even though no one knew), until I had the balls to talk to my Doctor. I tried a few meds, that made me feel like an apathetic robot, until I finally found one that helped me feel normal and alive again. I initially resisted attending therapy, but it helped arm me with additional coping tools. I was very lucky in that I sought help BEFORE things went down a destructive path, and I had a tremendous support network. I also have moderate sleep apnea…I stopped using the CPAP machine since it is cumbersome, but I've learned to adopt healthy sleep habits and become disciplined with my "sleep hygiene" to improve my quality of sleep (which immensely helps stabilize my mood and improves my cognitive skills)…3-6mg of melatonin helps me a lot.

I don't typically air sensitive info out like this…but figure if it would help you, or possibly some other random Warrior…then it's worth it. Bottom line, get your PTSD sorted out…it will dramatically improve your quality of life (for the sake of yourself, family and friends). If you need to talk, PM me and I can give my email and phone number. Sorry, I don't have much feedback on HGH. :D

Semper Fi,
Dream_Big

Last edited:
I'm 50 and 270 lbs. I was dragging every day and dead tired every afternoon. I thought it was my lunch diet habits. I once fell asleep at a Los Angeles traffic light and woke up to find traffic wizzing around me. I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea about a year ago. Ideally the number of apneas (when you stop breathing for 10 seconds or more) per hour should be < 10. The sleep study said I was at 92. That meant I was waking up gasping for air every 40 seconds all night every night. Of course I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept.

Another one of my iron bros convinced me to get studied. I've been using a CPAP for year and now I average 8 apneas per hour. I wake up every morning feeling like I could squat w/o warming up. I look forward to putting the mask on. I have slept without it once in the past year when I left a part at home.

A coworker died in his sleep last month. He had a CPAP machine and allegedly never took it out of the box. He was 43 and looked in perfect shape. I strongly encourage all of you - if you even think you have it PLEASE get checked out. Single greatest decision I've made in 20+ years. I am an entirely new person. Not all the masks look like space contraptions. Mine just covers my nostrils.

I also take 2IU GH in the AM and 10-20mg melatonin at night....ZMA when I have some.

Last edited:
I will get some t4 and start reading up. As far as insomnia goes I have been there brother, I use to get sleep paralysis when I first got home from Iraq , it was like being awake in my dream knowing I was like concious of thing around me but i was paralyzed like I couldn't move to wake myself up, plus when i did sleep i would have bad nightmares and wake up clinching my fist hard a shit. I would steer clear of shit like ambien, and stick to more natural supplements
like melatonin and valerian root, or temporarily maybe some benydryl. Hope ya get some sleep I know that shit can really mess with ya, screws up everything and made me really irritable. Good luck

Don't bother with taking T4 unless you already have thyroid issues or low T3. T4 is basically converted into T3 anyways. I tried 300mcgs pd for 5 weeks thinking it would give me more energy via metabolism, but honestly it did absolutely nothing. For sleep purposes, I take 9mg melatonin every night and seems to do the trick.

( Dream Big ) ~ thanks for sharing your story with me I know that's not always as easy as people think. I'm also a Marine so I feel for you, I'm glad you made it out alive. Yea PTSD has honestly Been hell for me te doctors here in oklahoma aren't that great, but I did go through the rover program twice in Texas at the Michael E. Debakey va med center spent a month there in 09 an then again in 2011. It really helped alot. Feels like I go to counseling for a while things get better then I stop going an then 6-8 months after shit starts coming back. And I can see how much your urging me in the right direction to get help with PTSD , as anyone who has it knows how much it can really screw up everything from relationships to finances and worst of all family. I'm 28 now and still live alone just me and my two dogs. My service dog is my best Friend, it sucks seeing all my friends happily married with kids and stuff that's all I really want. And I been on TRT for 8 years so after my cycle I won't be doing pct just starting back my trt regimen. I really appreciate you taking the time to post up here, and share you story and help me out.

Well yea I kinda am I have PTSD real bad from Iraq, I got blown up in 06 and then again in 07 and lost some friends. I had reconstructive chest surgery twice, and surgery on both knees. Broke my back and neck too but not bad enough to need surgery on it yet. I haven't been on any anti deppressants in a couple years I kinda stopped taking all that shit a while back they had me on all these pain meds and shit addicted and the only thing I take now consistently is my blood pressure meds. I never had lethargy and oversleeping from PTSD so I never thought of it being a factor, but now that you mention it, I would have to say that it's prolly got something to do with that. Since starting the hgh my dreams are way more intense so that could be causing problems, guess I'm just all fucked up. I will call the va Monday and get in and see my physcologist and physchaitrist. Thanks guys for all the input, I just assumed it was the hgh.

Much Respect for your Service and Sacrifice, Brother. I wish I had more advice to give you than splitting up the shots, but I've never really experienced any other sides from gh than really good, solid sleep. I do know that for someone with a past history of or current bout of depression. being lethargic can be extremely counterproductive to treatment. In and of itself, being lethargic is anti-social and not at all conducive to a healthy, productive lifestyle. Let's face it, if your tired and don't want to get out of bed, you're not going to be spending as much time doing the things you enjoy or socializing with friends and family.
I hope you the best, brother. And while you and I don't share the same pasts, I've been thru my own nightmares. So if you ever need an ear, hit me up.

I'm also not sure what's optimal for you with regard to sleep, but I know that 9-12hrs would have me dragging ass hard. I try to get 8hrs these days, but it's really difficult for me. 7hrs is my sweetspot, though I do with I could get couple more. But it seriously makes me lazy as all get out.

Yes, im lethargic as fuck on these Greys.
I just started the Greys yesterday. Did 3IU when I woke up. And did 3IU before bed. I was tired and lethargic as hell today at work. Just felt so tired. Will probably pass. I hope so.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear