over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh extreme lethargy and oversleeping

I'm 50 and 270 lbs. I was dragging every day and dead tired every afternoon. I thought it was my lunch diet habits. I once fell asleep at a Los Angeles traffic light and woke up to find traffic wizzing around me. I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea about a year ago. Ideally the number of apneas (when you stop breathing for 10 seconds or more) per hour should be < 10. The sleep study said I was at 92. That meant I was waking up gasping for air every 40 seconds all night every night. Of course I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept.

Another one of my iron bros convinced me to get studied. I've been using a CPAP for year and now I average 8 apneas per hour. I wake up every morning feeling like I could squat w/o warming up. I look forward to putting the mask on. I have slept without it once in the past year when I left a part at home.

A coworker died in his sleep last month. He had a CPAP machine and allegedly never took it out of the box. He was 43 and looked in perfect shape. I strongly encourage all of you - if you even think you have it PLEASE get checked out. Single greatest decision I've made in 20+ years. I am an entirely new person. Not all the masks look like space contraptions. Mine just covers my nostrils.

I also take 2IU GH in the AM and 10-20mg melatonin at night....ZMA when I have some.
I use the CPAP also. You're right once you get use to it you can't sleep without that mask on your face

OP you have been given good advice on here. Nothing I can really add. Thanks for your sacrifices. And God bless you.

i guess you would know to check into sleep apnea, but besides investigating sleep apnea have you ever tried melatonin? It will allow you to get back to REM sleep even when apnea occurs.

melatonin is nature's anti-stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol.

many scientists consider melatonin to be the best anti-oxidant known. it crosses all membrane barriers and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals.

i take about 3-5mg about 40 minutes before bedtime. on high central nervous system workouts like heavy squats and dead lifts i have in my gear bag along with the citrulline-malate, whey, leucine etc... it counters cortisol from heavy workouts.

i suggest you start with a low dose when first trying it and build from there, because it may cause vivid dreams or nightmares in some. that doesn't occur with 1-3 mgs and like i said it helps to let you get back into rem sleep even if you awaken. found in the vitamin section of every grocery, dept store etc... and it's inexpensive.

GABA helps me fall asleep, but won't keep me asleep as melatonin and L-theanine will do. pramipexole can be found at peptide/research liquid sponsors of professionalmuscle.com and even low doses will make you very drowsy. do the research.

prescription hydroxyzine pam 25mg capsules are cheap if you can get your doc to prescribe. the last thing you would want to consider is low dose alprazolam/xanax 0.25mg or 0.50mg at bedtime, but those can become addictive.

op other disruptions you may also be aware of:

Light level and duration of exposure determine the impact of self-luminous tablets on melatonin suppression. - PubMed - NCBI

lastly keep your bedroom as cold as possible.

P.S.

i worked on a sketch of myself below to show the proper sleep position. hoping to become a "featured member" and get alin sponsorship soon.

This information for satire entertainment purposes only and not meant to diagnose or treat any medical issue. Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

your posts are like the strangest shit I have seen here ..I don't know if you have an odd sense of humor but you will post some useful information and facts and then post some really off the wall offensive shit/pictures inside the thread as well - like a sketch of yourself?
wow.

Anyone else get this real bad, only 4 iu pre bed and I can't hardly get up in the morning. Is this normal I have never had this on hgh before not this extreme. Only been using it for two weeks, and have all other present signs of hgh.

Try taking it post work out. If you work out EOD take 8 iu three times a week.
As you mentioned all the other factors were already there - PTSD, war injuries and etc.

gh really retards my system if i do more then 6ius a day wo breaking it up. otherwise, i want to sleep for hours..

Anyone else feel like they're holding fat more on these generics? The fat loss effect is Nada for me on these.

I haven't seen much fat loss recently but I'm not exactly suffering diet wise.

Well yea I kinda am I have PTSD real bad from Iraq, I got blown up in 06 and then again in 07 and lost some friends. I had reconstructive chest surgery twice, and surgery on both knees. Broke my back and neck too but not bad enough to need surgery on it yet. I haven't been on any anti deppressants in a couple years I kinda stopped taking all that shit a while back they had me on all these pain meds and shit addicted and the only thing I take now consistently is my blood pressure meds. I never had lethargy and oversleeping from PTSD so I never thought of it being a factor, but now that you mention it, I would have to say that it's prolly got something to do with that. Since starting the hgh my dreams are way more intense so that could be causing problems, guess I'm just all fucked up. I will call the va Monday and get in and see my physcologist and physchaitrist. Thanks guys for all the input, I just assumed it was the hgh.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE YOUNG MAN!!!!

Be smart, get all the help that you can, you earned it.

Easy solution.... run Tren alongside... that'll keep you up.... im splitting 4ius 2/2 and am sleeping 3hrs a night if im lucky

Easy solution.... run Tren alongside... that'll keep you up.... im splitting 4ius 2/2 and am sleeping 3hrs a night if im lucky
The solution is run t4.

Maybe you don't have real/potent gh.

I also get tired as hell on 4iu in the AM.
I've just added t4 so I hope that helps with being lethargic and fat loss.
For those of you that have run HGH how long before you saw fat loss?

The solution is run t4.

Maybe you don't have real/potent gh.

I actually thought I put LOL after the Tren comment..... yup that's it, this GH is crap..... I do have T4 on hand...gonna give her a whirl starting tomorrow

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs