over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for Anti aging? did it work??

Dizzle82

Registered
ok guys, One of the big claims with hgh is the anti aging properties. better skin, less wrinkles, healthier hair etc... Those who have taken this, maybe some of the Vets, Did you truly notice any of that to be true? when did you start to notice? once you stopped GH did these positive effects remain in place?
Just curious, there has been a lot of celebrities coming forward and saying they are using it now to look younger. Ive even seen it on the Dr. Oz show (GF was watching it not me lol) Thought it might be interesting to see how its worked for you guys.

I think Pesty uses 2 ius, and looks badass year round, looks a lot younger for his age too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes its great. Ive used gh when i was younger and it definitely help transform my physique but currently run it more for the fountain over youth thing now at 2u daily

It definitely keeps the middle age spread and love handles from happening. Also keeps the tendons from feeling like they are going to snap. At 50, I don't think I look it and my body is still lean and holding 250 lbs pretty nicely.

real hgh do help to back our youth again. 2iu per day is enough.

At the same time, we should adopt certain healthy habits like physical exercise, gym, bicycling, treadmill, aerobics, yoga, meditation, jumba, swimming, and use of healthy and nutritive diet. Quit unhealthy habits of smoking and use of alcohol.

Last edited:
Has had a huge impact on me. Better sleep, fat loss, better recovery from my surf trips. has helped my neck trouble a lot. This on only 1 iu 5x week.

makes me feel older with all the joint pain :(

2 IUs is sufficient for health, 5 IUs adds size per day with Test at HRT dose. I would suggest metformin with it for health benefits. Also check your TSH levels to see if you need T4 with it. You can cycle on and off or stay continuos for a while. If your family has a history of cancer, I suggest a test for it before you even attempt to take GH. As always, proper blood work every few months is a must.

2 IUs is sufficient for health, 5 IUs adds size per day with Test at HRT dose. I would suggest metformin with it for health benefits. Also check your TSH levels to see if you need T4 with it. You can cycle on and off or stay continuos for a while. If your family has a history of cancer, I suggest a test for it before you even attempt to take GH. As always, proper blood work every few months is a must.

Do you personally have noticeable diff in your skin?

Is there a specific cancer screen that's good relative to growth use or just a general blood test for it ?

I've been "on" for a couple years now with only taking a break when traveling international.....IMO its been a complete game changer...Everyone says I look younger.... definitely has made a difference in many aspects.... i'll do anywhere from 2ius-3.33ius most of the year.... off season 5ius with an abundance of calories... have abs all year... couldn't get fat even if I wanted to.... I do 7x a week..
IMO the longer you stay on the more you benefit from it... this isn't something I was interested in "cycling" on and off.... when I figured I was financially able to run it permanently I would jump on and stay on..... after my competing days are behind me I plan on 2ius w/TRT until I die....

I've been "on" for a couple years now with only taking a break when traveling international.....IMO its been a complete game changer...Everyone says I look younger.... definitely has made a difference in many aspects.... i'll do anywhere from 2ius-3.33ius most of the year.... off season 5ius with an abundance of calories... have abs all year... couldn't get fat even if I wanted to.... I do 7x a week..
IMO the longer you stay on the more you benefit from it... this isn't something I was interested in "cycling" on and off.... when I figured I was financially able to run it permanently I would jump on and stay on..... after my competing days are behind me I plan on 2ius w/TRT until I die....

oh yeah...you definitely look younger.

i remember a pic you posted of you with your dad a few years ago...
every time i see a recent pic...im blown away by how different you look...

I think Pesty uses 2 ius, and looks badass year round, looks a lot younger for his age too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well Pesty is a demigod so not a good example lol
Seriously though, Pasty always looks good.

I take 3iu black tops/day and feel like it's helped me tremendously with my skin, hair and sleep. Plus seems to aid in fat burning which I like

Anyone have any thoughts on whether a low dose MK677 is just as good for anti aging?

Definitely if your over 50 ,I've been on it for over 2 years and it does everything mentioned, hair,skin,fat loss I'll never stop using it with some testosterone at a minimum. Currently running 3 iu hgh, 750 test,700 to 1000 primo and feel great and lean also hovering around 250

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner