over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for anti-aging & fat loss.

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm not looking for mass but for anti-aging & fat lost.
Will 1iu in the morning & 1iu before bed helps?

At this age i'm done with becoming big. But I looking for better skin, fat lost, more energy & no bloat.

Do any of u guys do this & what protocol do u use for anti-aging & fat loss?

2iu as soon as i wake up mon - fri (weekends off) seems to work well for me.

The weekends off are more for money reasons than anthing else, a 10iu vial lasts 1 week so a 100iu kit lasts 10 weeks - makes the cost seem quite reasonable!!! (and yes im over 40).

2 iu will work somewhat but 3 iu is better obviously. Personally I won't even consider running less than 3 iu/day.

Thanks guys.
At 2-3iu is the anti-aging & fat loss noticeable?

When do u start seeing results & what were your initial results?
Remember i'm not using it for BB. More for better well-being, fat loss & better skin (glow skin).

BTW, do u guys experience very very mild bloat under the skin?

Thanks guys.
At 2-3iu is the anti-aging & fat loss noticeable?

When do u start seeing results & what were your initial results?
Remember i'm not using it for BB. More for better well-being, fat loss & better skin (glow skin).

BTW, do u guys experience very very mild bloat under the skin?

At those doses, I got "tighter" rather than loosing alot of fat. I really noticed that fat loss more at 4 iu minimum and really ramped up around 6 iu. Started getting ripped until I started running low. Slept well, lost fat, and facial skin is tighter and smoother and "glowing" like you say. I did get minor water retention under the skin, like a thin layer. At first it was a little bad but now it's just a thin layer of water. Currently at 5 iu.

I would consider using GH releasing peptides with a chaser of 1-2 iu's of GH (if any).

At those doses, I got "tighter" rather than loosing alot of fat. I really noticed that fat loss more at 4 iu minimum and really ramped up around 6 iu. Started getting ripped until I started running low. Slept well, lost fat, and facial skin is tighter and smoother and "glowing" like you say. I did get minor water retention under the skin, like a thin layer. At first it was a little bad but now it's just a thin layer of water. Currently at 5 iu.

I know what u're saying. I did 8iu & got tight & very vascular. However, i was bloated on the face & stomach. The stomach was bad.

So i'm considering low dose 2-3iu but what concerns me is will 2-3iu give noticeable results in fat loss & skin texture?

2-3iu ED is enough for anti-aging purposes. Run it as long as you want.

Ronnie I'm suprised you dont know this already. hgh staple 2-3 ius twice daily preferably on a empty stomach, 1st a.m. , between meals, or prebed. Run it as long as you can afford it.

Ronnie I'm suprised you dont know this already. hgh staple 2-3 ius twice daily preferably on a empty stomach, 1st a.m. , between meals, or prebed. Run it as long as you can afford it.

I haven't run HGH 2-3iu for a long time.
The last time I did such low dose was 6-7 years ago that I can really remember. All i remembered was it wasn't good for muscle gains.

Now i'm much older & i'm looking for anti-aging i.e fat loss & better skin more energetic.

BTW, will 2-3 iu cause bloat? Mild bloat?

I'm looking for that dry look but still want to do HGH.

I'm not looking for mass but for anti-aging & fat lost.
Will 1iu in the morning & 1iu before bed helps?

At this age i'm done with becoming big. But I looking for better skin, fat lost, more energy & no bloat.

Do any of u guys do this & what protocol do u use for anti-aging & fat loss?

This is what I do most of the time. Sometimes run it higher or add peptides. I like it.

havent u made enough threads this week?

just saying, u seem to wanna do everything lately

Last edited:
I would consider using GH releasing peptides with a chaser of 1-2 iu's of GH (if any).

I agree. 100mcg ipamoelin/100mcg mod grf followed by 1-2ius hgh 10min.later, upon waking, and post workout. Before bed only use the ipam/mod grf. Your skin, hair and nails will improve, increased muscle tone and fat loss, increased sense of well-being, etc.

havent u made enough threads this week?

just saying, u seem to wanna do everything lately

I'm on a short break from work. Clear all my work leaves before I go back to work. So I have a little time to think about what I want to do and PM is the best place to share.

I made fantastic results my first year on gh at 2 ius a day(5 days on 2 off), with anti aging and fat. I started on GH at 36.

What results are u taking about & how drastic at 2iu?

Well, I took it for anti aging and fat loss, not to get big. I am in this now to look good, but to also be healthy. I don't do heavy dosage of any steriods anymore. Its not worth it for me.

With that said, it helped me loose 46lbs over 14 weeks. It also made my skin, and hair look great. I have less gray hair now.

Like everyone said. 2ui should be fine. I take it for the exact same reasons too. I try first thing in the morning. 5-6 days on.

GH is better taking for long peroids of time. Get at least a 6month supply

Anti Aging

I started a protocol of 1 iu per day at 43 yrs of age. I was working out hard and I did not notice anything right away. I stopped for awhile and w/i the first 3 weeks I lost weight and seem to have less body fat around my mid section. It was pharm grade stuff. I think 2-3 iu' first thing in the morning will do the trick. 3 on 1 off, or 5 and 2.... a little test and good eating lots of cardio and lift smart. You'll be surprised.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131