over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh for fat loss

CockneyBoy7

Registered
Hey guys,

I have looked through the forum and I have struggled to find any facts that show if gh is good for losing fat or just to keep bf low once a low bf is obtained. Obviously nutrition is key and amount of cardio but I just wanted to get people's opinions.. Thanks guys

Personally, it's good if your diet is in order. Don't expect to take 2iu's Ed and eat burger king for every meal. I like hgh, but If you're looking for something to peel the fat off, I would look elsewhere.

Personally, it's good if your diet is in order. Don't expect to take 2iu's Ed and eat burger king for every meal. I like hgh, but If you're looking for something to peel the fat off, I would look elsewhere.

I disagree completely. I take more than 2iu but I eat what I want

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I disagree completely. I take more than 2iu but I eat what I want

Still hitting up the BIG MACS? HA..lucky

Double whoppers

same same here been on 4iu p/d for last 4 months b/f is now 6.5%. and hate to say but my diet is NOT in check. I mean red meat i can make a meal out of that alone
hgh is the shit for me . I am sure every one reacts dif to hgh but I must be a lucky one. they say very slow to see changes my changes have been huge

Thanks for the input guys, I am planning on running rips 4iu 5 days on 2 days off indefinitely with some pharma grade test e at 500mg a week so hopefully I will see some change.. I have been thinking about trying a paleo diet but not sure if it is as clean as I would like.. I am about 20% bodyft at the moment due to an injury but working on it. I will start a log and post some pics when I start.. Thanks again guys

I've always been naturally lean, but on 5iu a day and some tren I couldn't put on body fat if I tried.

Never done GH, but if I did, I would do it ed, not 5 on 2 off, if you can't afford proper doses, don't bother! But to get lean, why not just use clen? If that's not strong enough, add T3.

Never done GH, but if I did, I would do it ed, not 5 on 2 off, if you can't afford proper doses, don't bother! But to get lean, why not just use clen? If that's not strong enough, add T3.

Because GH makes me look and feel awesome, Clen makes me feel awful.

Because GH makes me look and feel awesome, Clen makes me feel awful.

Point taken, but it was asked to the op... Most who react bad to clen use too much and is why a liquid version is best to slowly taper up. I know if I start at 50mcg, I get snappy.

Do you think I should run it with tren instead of test or both? I have some t3 on hand but I don't use Clen because I take adderall xr and I think that that mixture is a heart attack waiting to happen. Thanks for all the help guys

Point taken, but it was asked to the op... Most who react bad to clen use too much and is why a liquid version is best to slowly taper up. I know if I start at 50mcg, I get snappy.

That's kind of a broad generalization. I started at 20mcg and titrated up to 120mcg and back down each time. Always felt horrible. Results were almost nill anyway.

Do you think I should run it with tren instead of test or both? I have some t3 on hand but I don't use Clen because I take adderall xr and I think that that mixture is a heart attack waiting to happen. Thanks for all the help guys

I wouldn't recommend adding t3/clen with adderall. That's pushing it IMO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear