over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hGH for Females

JSwole73

Newbies
Kind of a strange question but are there any females taking hGH and if so, what is a proper dose? My wife actually wants to try some primarily to try and tighten up some loose skin around the mid-section due to having kids. Will be an interesting test to see if it works for this purpose I think just not sure what kind of dose to put her on.

Any input is appreciated. Also if anyone has any other peptide suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks all!

Mine was doing 2.5 iu of Thanks. Only been a few months, but she looks good, just has not actually lost any lbs. So I'm thinking he is holding water, diet and work out are on track. She just dropped to 1.5 iu. Have to see from here.

My gf did 2 iu's at night and 2 in the morning using mostly chinese generic. She tried to run rips at that dose and it hurt her so bad between hands, arms and bloat that she had to completely come off for two weeks to get back to "normal". She's now running 1iu of ansomone at night and loving it.

Thanks guys, fat loss isnt really the goal here. She has pretty low bodyfat, just a fair amount of loose mid section skin. I know everyone is different and it will depend on the elasticity of the skin and how the gh improves on that. Just needed a reference. I have some Rips and will probably start at 1iu to see how she reacts.

my wife is on 1.5 iu's of rips with no complaints. we just switched from novos to rips 2 weeks ago.

Rips 1iu twice daily: she loves them...

Thanks guys, fat loss isnt really the goal here. She has pretty low bodyfat, just a fair amount of loose mid section skin. I know everyone is different and it will depend on the elasticity of the skin and how the gh improves on that. Just needed a reference. I have some Rips and will probably start at 1iu to see how she reacts.

keep me updated...have this same problem

Will do. Have some on their way. We will see how well it works for this purpose.

I will let everyone know how it works out.

Mine is doing 2iu rips at night and enjoying them
Gonna.switch to novos next though

Mine was doing 2.5 iu of Thanks. Only been a few months, but she looks good, just has not actually lost any lbs. So I'm thinking he is holding water, diet and work out are on track. She just dropped to 1.5 iu. Have to see from here.

Kinda wierd but my wife is having the same issue. She has been on 2iu Thanks for about a month and has actually gained a pound. At first she said she felt bloated as hell and felt like she was going to burst but that has subsided. The odd thing is that she has vastly improved her diet as well. Not sure if it is related or not but her menstrual cycle is like clockwork every 25 days for the past year and she is 7 days late(pregnancy test negative, phew).

She is running Mao's Blues. 1iu am and 1iu pm. Loving it.

It is apparent 2 IU's is the common dose; IPAM/CJC1295 2-3 times per day will provide the same benefit.

Kind of a strange question but are there any females taking hGH and if so, what is a proper dose? My wife actually wants to try some primarily to try and tighten up some loose skin around the mid-section due to having kids. Will be an interesting test to see if it works for this purpose I think just not sure what kind of dose to put her on.

Any input is appreciated. Also if anyone has any other peptide suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks all!

1iu upon waking, and 1iu before bed, is perfect for women for anti-aging and beautifying benefits.

i started my MAO blue tops GH yesterday. 2ius. what are the benefits of splitting it 1iu am and 1iu pm rather than just 2ius preworkout? i want to get the full benefits of it and do it the best way!

i started my MAO blue tops GH yesterday. 2ius. what are the benefits of splitting it 1iu am and 1iu pm rather than just 2ius preworkout? i want to get the full benefits of it and do it the best way!

What is your goal?

Leaning out more and tightening up. Put on some bloat being out of the gym and eating everything in sight for 3 weeks. Want my ass and thighs to grow, muscle wise.

I have tried splitting AM and PM, and just one or the other over many years. To be honest I really don't notice any difference. I take mine all PM. Makes me to tired during the day to do AM. I really don't see it being any different for women. Much less trouble to do one shot a day. Just my 2 cents.:):)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131