over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH for me?

lowTdude

Newbies
I am 35 and on 200mg test/week and 1500iu hcg/week because of my low T. Here is my IGF. I wanna try some HGH..which brand/lab is the best quality like pharma grade in your opinion? Or should I just try mod grf like sermorelin + ghrp6 first ? I just saw PSL sell on genotropin but that is still lot expensive for long term use.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0sdjvn4nCv-T0ZxdW14ZXFXNTA/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We just recently did lab testing on a few popular generics from board sponsors and most were about the same purity as pharm gh .check out the lab testing section and you can make a decision based on the results as to which generic gh you want to purchase

lowTdude

Newbies
We just recently did lab testing on a few popular generics from board sponsors and most were about the same purity as pharm gh .check out the lab testing section and you can make a decision based on the results as to which generic gh you want to purchase
Most of the gh lab results I can't view because of insufficient permission, others were not very precise. What would you recommend from your experience?

Last edited:

Smack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Where are the results? Maybe I'm just dumb but I dont see them in the Lab Results forum...

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Where are the results? Maybe I'm just dumb but I dont see them in the Lab Results forum...
They are in the lab results section under Janoshik hgh content and purity

Amanda Whelan

Banned
I am 35 and on 200mg test/week and 1500iu hcg/week because of my low T. Here is my IGF. I wanna try some HGH..which brand/lab is the best quality like pharma grade in your opinion? Or should I just try mod grf like sermorelin + ghrp6 first ? I just saw PSL sell on genotropin but that is still lot expensive for long term use.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0sdjvn4nCv-T0ZxdW14ZXFXNTA/view?usp=sharing
Our levels of HGH peak while we are adolescents and then begin to drop off sharply beginning in our 30’s. another strategy should be considered if you are using insulin with your HGH. Insulin should be used immediately post workout. If you are using insulin immediately post workout, taking a few IU’s of HGH pre-workout will allow HGH to offer all of its fat mobilizing effects while getting your HGH and Insulin to the liver at about the right time for huge IGF-1 releases. :star-w:rs

lowTdude

Newbies
Our levels of HGH peak while we are adolescents and then begin to drop off sharply beginning in our 30’s. another strategy should be considered if you are using insulin with your HGH. Insulin should be used immediately post workout. If you are using insulin immediately post workout, taking a few IU’s of HGH pre-workout will allow HGH to offer all of its fat mobilizing effects while getting your HGH and Insulin to the liver at about the right time for huge IGF-1 releases. :star-w:rs
Why someone would use insuline immediately after workout? During proper resistance training your body releases hgh and you should allow time for your body to get benefit from it. Experts suggest to wait at least 30 minutes to eat any carb , some conservatives wait even longer about an hour so that the hgh can do all it could do and body gets to use it most, because insulin and gh competes each other, it is a scientific fact.

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
word for word again taking other people's thread writings and posting them as your own. check the first three google search results for exact quote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ur+...me+for+huge+IGF-1+releases.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
karrye