over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh for my GF.

II hear you loud and clear man. Myself i am a work in progress. Last year this time i was thirty five pounds heavier on 3.5 grams a gear a week plus ten ius of growth a day.

Today i am on 200mg of test c a week and 5 ius off growth. Before i met my girl, i was doing double cardio sessions shooting pgcl, helios taking eca five times a day...ya it got bad. But i met her and honestly my priorites switched...i want to live a long happy life just got into grad school...i dont want to be a bber. But i have so much fucken respect for all of you that do.

I was being sensitive in my reply to you, i know you only had good intentions. Truthfully i felt that in some way you questioned iff i cared about her, looking back i was wrong.

My man, that fucking level of honesty is so impressive! You built a damn good physique man but I am glad your priorities switched buddy

You may not like me but I respect the shit out of you for honesty like that. Its good to know there are some honest people left in this world. Anyways. Id like to get back on topic. We all know 2iu of growth has great health benifits, maybe she will lose a few lbs of fat gain a few lbs of muscle and a better sense of well being? I see that as a good thing. Looking and feeling better goes along way for self confidence. We all agree diet will help but I don't see how a few ius of growth is a bad thing.

Nothing's wrong with what the two of you are trying to do. Just be careful about expectations and your visions of her as you might be dissapointed in the end...

i think it will help her. :)

hi.
i am new to professional muscle, just joined yesterday.
i am a girl and i had an eating dissorder when i was younger. after i started working out and finding out more about how our metabolism works. and the fact that not eating slows your metabolism down[/I]. and after your metabolism is slowed down, when you do eat, what you eat is more likely to be stored as fat. eating every couple hours keeps my metabolism going and burning fat, not storing it. so i think that you bringing your girlfriend into this world is going to help her out tremendously.
on the subject of her doing the hgh, i think it will definitely help her. maybe she wont be so obsessed with what she eats if she knows that the hgh is helping her burn fat. and it will be easier for her to eat normal when she is not always hungry and always obsessing about getting fat. i am just speaking from my experience and how it helped me. :)

hey i was just reading the rest of your posts. and you probably know this already but jusy in case .....dont ever give her the pgcl....that stuff is really bad news for girls.

hey i was just reading the rest of your posts. and you probably know this already but jusy in case .....dont ever give her the pgcl....that stuff is really bad news for girls.

I would never dream of it. Thanks for all your feedback and congrats on the changes you have made in your life!

HGH at 27? 37 I can see, at 27 it seems like a waste. She's still young and can improve her body dramatically with diet and exercise.

Honestly speaking, I don't think your girl needs gh at this point bro. She's still young and producing enough of it naturally. You are right. Money spent on gh would be better spent on hiring a trainer like Shelby. My fiancee is currently working on her masters for a MFT license as well, lol. She's having one hell of a time finding an internship though. I hate our wonderful economy. :(

Honestly speaking, I don't think your girl needs gh at this point bro. She's still young and producing enough of it naturally. You are right. Money spent on gh would be better spent on hiring a trainer like Shelby. My fiancee is currently working on her masters for a MFT license as well, lol. She's having one hell of a time finding an internship though. I hate our wonderful economy. :(

ya man it is really rough, but the thing is that in the next coming up years she will have plenty of work if she can break into working with Vets with PTSD. there is a huge demand for it. maybe let her know.

and an update for everyone she has been doing a lot better i am really proud of her. i love going to the gym with her.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131