over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh for women

Sbate50

Banned
This may be a silly ? But i just dont know enough about it, so i will ask
My wife is 45 5"6 138lbs
She does light cardio and squats trying to lose a little belly fat and tighten the rear, will a low dose of gh help her firm up? She eats clean
Mother of 3 and hot..

She might actually be better off with mk677 if she can handle the bloat as it mimics how women naturally release HGH in constant mini pulses

She might actually be better off with mk677 if she can handle the bloat as it mimics how women naturally release HGH in constant mini pulses

Care to elaborate a bit on dosing, timing, etc.. HGH at low doses is great for woman. Improves their skin, hair, nails, and reduces bodyfat. Which as you can imagine a woman would def jump on!!

Care to elaborate a bit on dosing, timing, etc.. HGH at low doses is great for woman. Improves their skin, hair, nails, and reduces bodyfat. Which as you can imagine a woman would def jump on!!

Naturally women have a more continuous GH bleed throughout the day whereas men have a greater nocturnal peak release and that's about it.

I have no experience with dosing females with exo HGH but my partner has used cjc w dac and mk677 (which both cause a continuous Gh bleed) and notices all those benefits from them. If I remember the cjc dac dose was pretty low like 1mg a week or maybe less. She notices good skin etc benefits from mk677 at 12.5mg pre bed.

Plus it has the benefits of not having to pin daily

I was thinking 2iu daily for about 4 weeks to see if it helps her
As far as the other stuff, I will have to research as all this is new to me.

I have been on a 2.5iu for 8 weeks and simply love what it's doing for me
And I'm lazy compared to her

Naturally women have a more continuous GH bleed throughout the day whereas men have a greater nocturnal peak release and that's about it.

I have no experience with dosing females with exo HGH but my partner has used cjc w dac and mk677 (which both cause a continuous Gh bleed) and notices all those benefits from them. If I remember the cjc dac dose was pretty low like 1mg a week or maybe less. She notices good skin etc benefits from mk677 at 12.5mg pre bed.

Plus it has the benefits of not having to pin daily

Thanks for the info sir! I appreciate it. The MK677 is something I will look in too... I am completely new to it. Thanks again.

My friend is a higher level physique competitor and she runs low dose pharma gh daily as her main means of aiding in fat loss during prep

I just finished a six month cycle of GH. I ran it at 2 IU daily. I will start another one soon after a complete health check.

1.5 ius daily for my wife she is 45.This and some curc/res helps her stay in good form.

My results

I can speak from recent experience. 2.5 ius of HGH plus 12.5 mg of Tbol and most importantly, a low carb and low cal diet will get you where you want to be. By far the diet is the hardest part but the Tbol will really help.

Anavar is recommended by most but unfortunately it more often than not fake and you will be taking Dbol or something else. Tbol is much more reliable and just as safe. The photos will speak for themselves.

Holy crap, yes I will take your word for it
I'm not sure she is wanting that much bulk, but I'm sure she wants the tone and the (cough cough) girls

Holy crap, yes I will take your word for it
I'm not sure she is wanting that much bulk, but I'm sure she wants the tone and the (cough cough) girls

When you trim off the fat almost anyone including men and a woman will look like they have a lot of muscle. I laugh every time I hear a woman say she does not want to bulk up. Bulking up for a woman take so much more work. Just work on the diet, drop the body fat and you you will look so much more fit. I get both women and men telling me how much they like the look. At 53 not many woman get that. A little muscle and a good diet will keep the typical saggy look at bay. I won't lie, the diet is by far the hardest part. Anyone can go to the gym and take supplements buy without the diet it won't really give you the look most are after.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear