over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Fragment 176-191

Gondy

Newbies
HGH Fragment 176-191

HGH fragment 176-191 is an analog of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) which signals the effects of growth hormone. It is a 15-mer peptide residue of the C-terminus of HGH to which tyrosine is added at the N-terminal end. This synthetically produced hormone is very common to weightlifters and bodybuilders because of a number of physical benefits. Studies claimed that it actually acts on the reduction of excessive adipose tissues such as those in the abdominal area, increase in muscle mass, and enhances the lipid content of the body. These segments of the synthetic peptide HGH 176-191 have been investigated for their in vivo effects in laboratory mice Mus musculus. Results have shown that HGH 176-191 have resulted to a short-period increase in blood glucose and a more sustained increase in plasma insulin, together with other fragments such as 172-191, 177-191 and 178-191. In addition, the researchers have suggested that functionality of the peptide depends not only in the informational sequence but should also have the correct physical configuration. Also, this fragment, being a region of high accessibility to proteases and also rich in proline, have been demonstrated to affect the conformational change in the cytoplasmic domain of the band 3 of erythrocyte membrane protein by serving as the hinge for the pivoting of the two subdomains. This then suggest that such residue is significant in conformational changes be serving as sites for peripheral protein binding in some body cells. In another study on animal subjects, they found out that a 500mcg dosage of the said hormone increased the lipolytic activity in adipose tissues without having negative influence in the blood glucose level. Furthermore, though it behaves like a human growth hormone (HGH), it does not causes hyperglycemia because it does not compete with hGH receptors. Because of such effects, researchers have suggested that it might be used for the elimination of excess abdominal fat which is a significant aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.

Do u guys know anything about this, its really strong like they say???
i Heard u can expect The GH Fat loss properties, but much quicker and stronger, without the secondary effects.

I was wondering if i can stack this with IGF 1 lr3 and get good results

thanks guys

maybe sounds better on paper.,....i was gonna order some but cant find anyone with actual results on any boards.......well one guy who said it kinda sucked

if anyone can direct me to a link with someone using it with real results post it up

maybe sounds better on paper.,....i was gonna order some but cant find anyone with actual results on any boards.......well one guy who said it kinda sucked

if anyone can direct me to a link with someone using it with real results post it up

yeah i found in the internet a lot off people saying, they gonna buy, but never post results, but in the begining a lot of people was doing the 177-191, and that one sucksss.

i think we only know when we try... im gonna do 300 iu of HGH, maybe in the summer ill give it a try

Good question I would like to hear from peeps to.
My fave place has it but their description is very vague on what it does and there seems to be not a whole lot info out there.
I did find this from another place I thought it was interesting so I will paste it.
Not sure if it is all accurate in its claims, but according to this it is best for fat loss. So if someone is expecting gains with this they would probably be disappointed.

Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat.
- Increases muscle mass.
- Increases IGF-1 levels, in an effective manner, thus making this a peptide that burns fat and exhibits anabolic function.
- Increases energy expenditure.
- Improves lipid profiles and lipolytic activity.
- Does not negatively impact blood glucose level, nor does cell proliferation occur, like Human Growth Hormone.
- Extremely potent and effective fat burner.
This peptide comes in 2mg aliquots or 5mg/vial, regardless of the amount ordered.

Fat burning properties of HGH, Isolated! Our Site brings you one of the hottest HGH peptide fragments: The HGH protein peptide fragment 176-191. Researchers have isolated the fat burning properties of hGH by isolating the weight lose peptide located on the C-terminal region of the human Growth Hormone. Result: a peptide that increases fat oxidation, triggers lipolytic sensitivity, and induces weight loss! Unlike hGH, however, hGH fragment does not interact with the hGH receptor. It does not induce hyperglycemia, reduce insulin secretion, nor does it induce cell proliferation. The effect is pure, fat loss.

FOR A DETAILED ANALYSIS PLEASE SEE THE BELOW ARTICE AND VIEW THE REFERENCED SOURCES:
The (HGH fragment 176-191) is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces growth hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date studies suggest that (HGH fragment 176-191) has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat (in particular visceral fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. These characteristics make it an ideal candidate for the treatment of excess abdominal fat, an important aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
At a dosage of 500mcg the (HGH fragment 176-191) was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue. In other words this fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat, and it does so potently! Of significance, is that the fragment has no negative impact on insulin sensitivity, a stark contrast from its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.(Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R 2000).
Not only does the (HGH fragment 176-191) not interfere with the body?s natural insulin regulation as Human Growth Hormone can, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not result in cellular proliferation as Human Growth Hormone does. The fragment is similar to Human Growth Hormone, hence the shared amino acid sequence, however, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not induce hyperglycaemia or reduce insulin secretion. The (HGH fragment 176-191) does not compete for the hGH receptor and nor does it induce cell proliferation, unlike Human Growth Hormone. (Wu Z, Ng FM. 1993). Thusly, this is a very beneficial peptide in terms of burning fat, without unwanted and undesirable side effects. Of particular note is the fragments ability to increase IGF-1 levels which translate into the fragments ability to give collateral anti-aging and anabolic effects along with its ability to induce lipplytic (fat burning) activity.
In yet another study, the (HGH fragment 176-191) exhibits the ability to burn through adipose tissue by increasing lipolytic activity (the breakdown of fat) , in the most stubborn body fat (adipose tissue) while increasing energy expenditure and glucose and fat oxidation in ob/ob mice treated with (HGH fragment 176-191). In addition, (HGH fragment 176-191) increased in vitro lipolytic activity and decreased lipogenic activity in isolated adipose tissue from obese rodents and humans.(Heffernan MA, Jiang WJ, Thorburn AW, Ng FM. 2000).
Therefore, the (HGH fragment 176-191) exhibits the ability to burn through stubborn adipose tissue, while increasing energy expenditure, muscle mass, and fat oxidation. All studies have pointed to the fact that the fragment is an effective treatment for obesity and fat loss, and much safer than its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.
RESEARCH DOSAGE: 500mcg-2mg every day
STORAGE: REFRGIRATE UPON RECEIVING. KEEP REFRIGERATED AFTER RECONSTITUTION ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR THE PEPTIDE TO SETTLE BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR RESEARCH

Tried it twice(500mcg a day). Saw nothing as for as results. I would rather use GH or Ghrp 6. You actually can see results off of them.

Nobody is raving about the great fat loss results. And it has been out for a long time. Better to spend your money on hgh.

I'd be spending my money on GH, no one goes crazy about frag like they do about GH, Must mean something!

Tried it twice(500mcg a day). Saw nothing as for as results. I would rather use GH or Ghrp 6. You actually can see results off of them.

Ghrp 6 its good for fat loss ??? on the paper this 176 its awesome, lol, but i can t find nobody who have results with it, we can find, pigs cows and mices, but real people we dont, i think im gonna give it a try like a month, im gonna take one with empty stomach in the morning with GH, because im doing GH to, 5iu a day, and before bed again the 176....

ill keep u guys posted

Ghrp 6 its good for fat loss ??? on the paper this 176 its awesome, lol, but i can t find nobody who have results with it, we can find, pigs cows and mices, but real people we dont, i think im gonna give it a try like a month, im gonna take one with empty stomach in the morning with GH, because im doing GH to, 5iu a day, and before bed again the 176....

ill keep u guys posted

If you are already taking 5 ius of GH, then what is the point. You are going to maximize fat loss with the GH alone, unless you have been on it for a really long time. Let us know the results.

I got good results of frag when used before fasted cardio first thing in the morning.

Most people report bad results because they are not administering properly.. Frag should be administered in a caloric deficit (fasted state is best) and should be taken prior to aerobic exercise (cardio).. You have to burn the fat that is being released.. Doseage should be spread throughout the day into multiple dosings and you should use anywhere between 1mg and 2mg total.. Closer to 2mg in my opinion.. Frag will do a really good job of curbing hunger.. Which is a big part of loosing fat..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131