over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH fragment for fatloss too weak?

fitstar

Registered
Hi there,

the studies with hgh fragment for fatloss sounds promising...
But I am impatient, and want to run a shorter high dose cycle.
What are your results with higher doses like 1mg and does it really need 12 weeks to be effective?
And what I also wanna know: It is said that gh output from hgh fragment is much weaker compared to ghpepscombos like ipam+cjc no dac....
Well, what about fasting all day with hgh fragment in the waking hours (osing pre cardio in the am and a few hours later, 500mcg) and then weights in the pm with a standard pepshot like ghrp6 pwo before having my dinner.
Or maybe a small midday snack, at least 3 hours apart from the fragment dosage, with peps doesed 30 minutes before eating.
This may be placebo, but I think the peps 30 minutes beforeeating could serve as glucose disposal agents.
STAR

Hi there,

What are your results with higher doses like 1mg and does it really need 12 weeks to be effective?
And what I also wanna know: It is said that gh output from hgh fragment is much weaker compared to ghpepscombos like ipam+cjc no dac....
Well, what about fasting all day with hgh fragment in the waking hours (osing pre cardio in the am and a few hours later, 500mcg) and then weights in the pm with a standard pepshot like ghrp6 pwo before having my dinner.
Or maybe a small midday snack, at least 3 hours apart from the fragment dosage, with peps doesed 30 minutes before eating.
This may be placebo, but I think the peps 30 minutes beforeeating could serve as glucose disposal agents.
STAR

All the frag does is liberate ffa to be burnt. You can up the dose to release more but there just be redeposited of the not burnt. Frag will not increase metabolism. If your really impatient use tren and clen. Personally I belive patience is the most impotent part of getting cut.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I am always impatient!!

Yes, you are right patience is the key....

Clen works great for most people and I wish I could use it but I cannot handle the sides as even the lowest dose makes me so jittery and my hands shake so much, it is horrible plus I get so hungry of it....

Trenbolone sounds great,too but as a female I am not sure if I will get a manly face of it or other terrible unwanted side effects.

STAR

Yes, you are right patience is the key....

Clen works great for most people and I wish I could use it but I cannot handle the sides as even the lowest dose makes me so jittery and my hands shake so much, it is horrible plus I get so hungry of it....

Trenbolone sounds great,too but as a female I am not sure if I will get a manly face of it or other terrible unwanted side effects.

STAR

Oh, my bad and my apologies. Didn't realise you were a female, the avatars are quite small on Tapatalk. Just persevere with the frag then, but as I said I wouldn't really expect much from upping the dose. Maybey take an extra dose in the middle of the night when you wake to use the toilet. Any extra shots when inulin levels ate low really is about all you can do. Shame about the Clen thing but your being sensible. I'm lucky in that I feel real food on Clen but do get hungry on it. I like feeling hunger dieting though, I think of it as my fat cells beging for mercy, I give them none. A little eca around frag time will help, or mabey some yohimbe pre fasted cardio if your already real lean and just trying to shift the stubborn fat. I know a lady that runs tren and halo pre contest and had kept all her famine looks and voice. She isn't too shy on her dose either. I'm not suggesting you do this though, she's just immune to side effects on just shout anything it seems.

Btw, re reading your original post you have a solid plan as frag or gh peps and fasting go together real well. Good luck. You got much to lose?

Last edited:
Have you seen Barbie81's log on here? Look for it in this section. She has ran a few things and her fav has been Frag. The thing with Frag though is you have to be fasted. Literally go to bed take it first thing and train approx. 1 hour later. Ideally you want to stay fasted as long as you can. It would be better do run it at about 500mcg twice daily as opposed to a 1mg shot imo. Weight training and cardio after each shot if you were being really serious. Obviously being completed fasted in the evening is not possible but as long as your stomach is fairly empty and you wait a bit after cardio/training to eat you will be gtg. Frag will be effective fast but sure longer cycle would be more beneficial.

Hi there,

STAR

maybe eca or yohimbine hcl

no, I have not much to lose.
so yohimbine or eca may be something to consider.
I am trying to find out if topical yohimbine works too and helios also interests me (but there is clen in it...).
I would love to try tren and halo but I am a whimp, I fear the sides!!
STAR

Oh, my bad and my apologies. Didn't realise you were a female, the avatars are quite small on Tapatalk. Just persevere with the frag then, but as I said I wouldn't really expect much from upping the dose. Maybey take an extra dose in the middle of the night when you wake to use the toilet. Any extra shots when inulin levels ate low really is about all you can do. Shame about the Clen thing but your being sensible. I'm lucky in that I feel real food on Clen but do get hungry on it. I like feeling hunger dieting though, I think of it as my fat cells beging for mercy, I give them none. A little eca around frag time will help, or mabey some yohimbe pre fasted cardio if your already real lean and just trying to shift the stubborn fat. I know a lady that runs tren and halo pre contest and had kept all her famine looks and voice. She isn't too shy on her dose either. I'm not suggesting you do this though, she's just immune to side effects on just shout anything it seems.

Btw, re reading your original post you have a solid plan as frag or gh peps and fasting go together real well. Good luck. You got much to lose?

I will lokk into barbie's log. wow, she is a great woman :headbang:
STAR

Have you seen Barbie81's log on here? Look for it in this section. She has ran a few things and her fav has been Frag. The thing with Frag though is you have to be fasted. Literally go to bed take it first thing and train approx. 1 hour later. Ideally you want to stay fasted as long as you can. It would be better do run it at about 500mcg twice daily as opposed to a 1mg shot imo. Weight training and cardio after each shot if you were being really serious. Obviously being completed fasted in the evening is not possible but as long as your stomach is fairly empty and you wait a bit after cardio/training to eat you will be gtg. Frag will be effective fast but sure longer cycle would be more beneficial.

Curious where the 1 hour preworkout came from ?
Is it based on trial and error by results or feeling ie energy ect.
Was Barbie s inj subq in most stubborn fat?
Anyone know frags active life?

Curious where the 1 hour preworkout came from ?
Is it based on trial and error by results or feeling ie energy ect.
Was Barbie s inj subq in most stubborn fat?
Anyone know frags active life?

Is pretty much documented that that's the dome frame with gh and gh peps so it follows fresh would be about the same. 90 minutes is what dat recommends for gh actually. I'd pay it safe and do 90 minutes with frag also but splitting hairs tbh

Is pretty much documented that that's the dome frame with gh and gh peps so it follows fresh would be about the same. 90 minutes is what dat recommends for gh actually. I'd pay it safe and do 90 minutes with frag also but splitting hairs tbh

I thought that maybe since its a shorter chain effects might be shorter like igf DES.
I need more MT2 maybe ill pick up 10mg frag.

I thought that maybe since its a shorter chain effects might be shorter like igf DES.
I need more MT2 maybe ill pick up 10mg frag.

I don't think it's really any different in the sense lipolysis takes a while to happen however is induced be it gh, frag,other drugs or good old fashioned exercise. It's kinda just like the lipolysis inducing part of gh isolated without the rest of the gh peptide responsible for igf conversion in liver and all the other stuff gh does.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner