over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Green top;s

Stranger

Registered
Hey guys

has anyone tried the HGH greentops from the sponsor Ganabol??

Seem to be well priced

Yes, I did once with no complaints from my rats. Kept their midsections lean and flat.

Ganabol Green/Blue Tops

Hey guys

has anyone tried the HGH greentops from the sponsor Ganabol??

Seem to be well priced

Ditto. I'm trying to avoid major shoulder surgery on a torn shoulder tendon and would really like to find some top notch GH. I've tried some other peptides over the last year as well as extensive therapy and prolotherapy but I'm still in pain and unable to work out much. I'm planning to literally inject the whole 10ius straight into the shoulder area where it hurts the most. Worst case I'll have to get surgery which is where I am right now.

From what I've read recently it seems like china has cracked down on GH and all the labs were adversely affected so I'm reluctant to buy from any source unless somebody has done some testing on the new kits. From what I understand the kigs are mostly all bunk as are most generics. It seems as though the rips are consistently testing higher than anything else out there right now.

If anybody can chime in with a good stateside source (it's getting to hot for 2 week-long shipping in a hot container all the way from China) or any testing that was recently done on some affordable generics it would be much appreciated. I know we can't ask for sources so I'm only asking for sources that may already be plastered all over the top of this page. All of these sponsors advertise their gear for all to see so I hope I'm not out of line here. TIA

Just got my serum test back on a sponsors green tops and its fake as a 3 dollar bill. After reading up on the tests the vets on this board have been doing its safe to say you would be smart to put your money on only 2 or 3 companies to lesson the chance of getting burned.

Just got my serum test back on a sponsors green tops and its fake as a 3 dollar bill. After reading up on the tests the vets on this board have been doing its safe to say you would be smart to put your money on only 2 or 3 companies to lesson the chance of getting burned.

Was the green tops from Ganabol?? If not please don't hijack this thread. You can make a another thread if you like but I'm pretty sure the op is referring to ganabols green tops

Was the green tops from Ganabol?? If not please don't hijack this thread. You can make a another thread if you like but I'm pretty sure the op is referring to ganabols green tops

No. My apologies.

green tops

would you mind telling us where the green tops are from so we do not make the same mistake?

lol, yes please share, and you should contact a mod maybe? first try ur source , see what he will do to make it right,,,before you blow up bridges...

lol, yes please share, and you should contact a mod maybe? first try ur source , see what he will do to make it right,,,before you blow up bridges...

Didn't blow up any bridge, didn't call anyone out in my statement.There are LOTS of greentops floating around sold by many sponsors. PM me and i will let you know where I got mine from. Don't think you have to worry tho since i believe he just retired. How convenient.

LOL IS EVERY TYPE OF HGH FROM SPONSER FAKE LOL,everyone says they get fake gear,first off they bomb,this guy i knopw is on em and hes about 50 and he couldnt even lift a 10lb dumbell without his joints hurtin nevermind even gettin outta bed,hes on em now and his joints dont hurt at all and hes friggin looking great

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131