over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Grey Tops terrible hand/forearm numbness/pain

shifty1921

Registered
After so many years of wanting to take a HGH I’ve finally purchased 15 kits of grey tops and have been taking them for about two months now. The issue I’m having is I get terrible numbness and pain in my forearms and hands. The sides wake me up it’s so painful and generally any inactivity makes it bad. It has been this way ever since I started and currently I’m taking 2 to 3 IU‘s per day. I’ve tried sub q injections as well as intramuscular (1/2 inch) and haven’t noticed any difference. Does this seem normal to go on for this long? Anything I can do to get the sides to subside?

Last edited:
Hand numbness while using gh is very common. For me the only thing that worked was stopping altogether.Even then the numbness still lingers for about 2 weeks after stopping gh

Hand numbness while using gh is very common. For me the only thing that worked was stopping altogether.Even then the numbness still lingers for about 2 weeks after stopping gh

To the point it’s waking you up in the middle of the night bc of the pain? I can’t sleep or use my hands until I warm them up a bit.

To the point it’s waking you up in the middle of the night bc of the pain? I can’t sleep or use my hands until I warm them up a bit.

I would wake up several times a night to shake me hands out to get rid of the pins and needles

Last edited:
After so many years of wanting to take a HGH I’ve finally purchased 15 kits of grey tops and have been taking them for about two months now. The issue I’m having is I get terrible numbness and pain in my forearms and hands. The sides wake me up it’s so painful and generally any inactivity makes it bad. It has been this way ever since I started and currently I’m taking 2 to 3 IU‘s per day. I’ve tried sub q injections as well as intramuscular (1/2 inch) and haven’t noticed any difference. Does this seem normal to go on for this long? Anything I can do to get the sides to subside?

How old are you?

I get pain in my hands if I sleep with them bent or positioned weirdly. If I straighten my fingers and keep my palms down it is fine.
Mostly happens on the weekends when I'm not physically active 12 hours a day like during the work week. During the work week it doesn't really affect me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I get pain in my hands if I sleep with them bent or positioned weirdly. If I straighten my fingers and keep my palms down it is fine.
Mostly happens on the weekends when I'm not physically active 12 hours a day like during the work week. During the work week it doesn't really affect me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How long and how much do you take?

Try diluting the vial with 2cc's of water. So if you were pulling up to the 20 tick on your 100iu dart now you will pull up to the 40 tick for 2ius since you have doubled your water. I was having this same issues years back and this helped out greatly. Also reduce your amount and gradually work you way back up to 3 ius.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren’t these sides generally related to water retention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try diluting the vial with 2cc's of water. So if you were pulling up to the 20 tick on your 100iu dart now you will pull up to the 40 tick for 2ius since you have doubled your water. I was having this same issues years back and this helped out greatly. Also reduce your amount and gradually work you way back up to 3 ius.

I actually only took 1iu today, I will add 2ml now instead of 1ml and see if that helps.

I would wake up several times a night to shake me hands out to get rid of the pins and needles

My buddy would wake up in almost tears his hands hurt so bad, on 4iu, he had to stop. He said he would have to get out of bed and stand up to get blood flow to his hands and arms. Not worth it

**broken link removed**

But isn’t this an acute symptom of hgh use where acromelagy is more of a long term use side effect? Meaning that if one were suffering from these symptoms as a result of acromelagy, merely stopping hgh administration would not necessarily reduce the symptoms, right?

Noted here that the study found that the symptom was related to swelling of the nerve and not enlarged soft tissues.

But isn’t this an acute symptom of hgh use where acromelagy is more of a long term use side effect? Meaning that if one were suffering from these symptoms as a result of acromelagy, merely stopping hgh administration would not necessarily reduce the symptoms, right?

Noted here that the study found that the symptom was related to swelling of the nerve and not enlarged soft tissues.

Acromegaly is defined by supra-physiological levels of GH and IGF-1 in adults due to mainly pituitary tumors. Your GH levels can be elevated for only a couple of months and you'd still be diagnosed with acromegaly. Some symptoms such as soft-tissue swelling occur almost immediately, whereas others, like facial changes, occur over years of increased GH levels.

But you are right that the severity of symptoms may differ with the duration of elevated GH levels. For example, the median nerve swelling may be more severe when people start GH administration, and may subsequently decrease a bit.

But the main findings of the paper are not changed by this. They are as follows:

1) In the study, lowering of GH levels (due to tumor removal or treatment with somatostatin) was associated with decreased swelling of the median nerve as well as improvement of the symptoms. This indicates that GH is the causal factor for the nerve swelling and subsequent CTS.

2) The pathophysiology of GH-induced CTS is different from the 'normal' case. In the latter case, the volume of the carpal tunnel contents increases, leading to symptoms. But in the former case, no volume increases are observed in radiographic imaging.

3) The study compared 2 groups of people with similar GH and IGF-1 levels. Despite the similar GH levels, only some people develop CTS. So there's an individual factor, meaning that it is not proper to evaluate the quality of generic GH based on whether CTS occurs. With that being said, if previous use has lead to CTS, we can assume that the person is predisposed. If that same person then switches GH brands and no longer observed CTS symptoms, there is a high likelihood that the GH is underdosed.

4) It remains unclear how exactly the GH leads to nerve swelling. Analogous to the case of papilledema (swelling of the optic nerve due to increased intracranial pressure), we can speculate that an increase in extracellular fluid within the carpal tunnel applies pressure to the median nerve, leading to edema of the perineural sheathes. This extracellular fluid may not be picked up with the MRI.

this is pure bro science advice. The amount of diluent included in a drug concentration is irrelevant (in this instance since we are talking vesicant/caustic agents).

whether you use .1ml or 10ml to get you 1iu gh, you're still getting 1iu gh and that is what your effects and side effects will come from.

I really don't care what its called. It worked for me so I passed along my experience Cheers Matey

this is pure bro science advice. The amount of diluent included in a drug concentration is irrelevant (in this instance since we are talking vesicant/caustic agents).

whether you use .1ml or 10ml to get you 1iu gh, you're still getting 1iu gh and that is what your effects and side effects will come from.

I've been on greytops, and blacktops for a few years now and my first few months were like that too. I couldn't lift as heavy for a while either due to the pain. I bought a carpal tunnel brace to put on the arm that bothered me the most while sleeping and that helped a ton. Eventually the pain goes away and you'll be good to go.

I really don't care what its called. It worked for me so I passed along my experience Cheers Matey

In other words placebo effect often has a profound effect in studies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear