over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Grey Tops terrible hand/forearm numbness/pain

Sides are individual. I’ve never had carpel tunnel on any gh. I’ve used keytech a blacks blues and tp Greys. 10iu a day aswell.

Actually I’ve never had any sides from gh other then looking big and full and fatloss lol

I've been on greytops, and blacktops for a few years now and my first few months were like that too. I couldn't lift as heavy for a while either due to the pain. I bought a carpal tunnel brace to put on the arm that bothered me the most while sleeping and that helped a ton. Eventually the pain goes away and you'll be good to go.

Did you drop the dose or stay at the same dose?

My buddy would wake up in almost tears his hands hurt so bad, on 4iu, he had to stop. He said he would have to get out of bed and stand up to get blood flow to his hands and arms. Not worth it

I was taking about 10IU’s each day and looking great but the pain was so intense. Pretty much to what your buddy experienced, I wanted to cry it hurt so bad!

Sides are individual.

THIS ^^^^^ I've run Blacks and now Greys for quite a bit now and NEVER got any pain in my hands.... However, when I ran 6 Finger Reds a couple years back HOLY SHIT.... couldn't even grab a dumbbell it hurt so bad... I never go by what sides someone else suffers from...

I look forward to the hand pain because I think it means I have good stuff. It generally goes away in a few weeks and I never even thought about it in the gym.

In other words placebo effect often has a profound effect in studies.

Placebo has zero effect in double blind scientific study. But in bro-science, placebo is usually all people have to go on. I'll stick to real science.

i usually have the wrist and hand pain for the first month or so.

How quickly after starting does the CTS kick in? I've never had this problem.

I wonder how many of these pain cases are related to postural or alignment issues. I've never had tingling or numb sensation from any GH but would get them sometimes when I lay on my bed and read my phone or ipad.

No I did not check.

Get it checked. Anything over 350 and I really notice numbness and swelling in my hands.

But I do remember when I first started using HGH, it took my body about six months before swelling went down and my hands started feeling normal. Now I can actually run a little bit higher doses and not notice it as much. Now I can actually a little bit higher doses and not notice it as much.

brand

After so many years of wanting to take a HGH I’ve finally purchased 15 kits of grey tops and have been taking them for about two months now. The issue I’m having is I get terrible numbness and pain in my forearms and hands. The sides wake me up it’s so painful and generally any inactivity makes it bad. It has been this way ever since I started and currently I’m taking 2 to 3 IU‘s per day. I’ve tried sub q injections as well as intramuscular (1/2 inch) and haven’t noticed any difference. Does this seem normal to go on for this long? Anything I can do to get the sides to subside?

Just curious what type of HGH you using, from where?

Sounds like good stuff?

this happened to me really bad, so bad in fact i dropped the hgh all together and had to go to the orthopedic for shots in my wrists to kill the inflamation. It killed my elbows, wrists, hands and fingers..After the cortisone shots set in about 1 week after the shots i was returning to normal but swore i would never use again, its just not for me.

Start with a low dose and adjust upwards. The sides can diminish over time so starting off low and working up can help a lot to avoid the CTS discomfort from GH.

I know when I was fatter and retaining more water the CTS sides from GH were greater for me. Leaner and dryer has lead to less sides for me at equivalent dosages.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131