over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Headache

bigloot

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. I moved my HGH shot to about an hour before bed time and when I wake up I have a terrible headache. Has anyone else experience the same thing and if so did you change up the time of day you shoot? I felt when I took it in the AM and went to work out around 1pm half way through my workout I'm dead no gas left in the tank. So I switched it to the PM around 8-9pm then an hourn later I hit the sack and in the morning man my head is a rockin :banghead:. Just wondering if it is or could be the HGH.?..

I did something similar, moving from AM to PM, haven't noticed anything except for more night sweats and feeling a little more tired during the day, less sides tho compared to when I did my shots AM, I guess that's because I was awake and could feel the sides.

Try drinking more water, maybe your dehydrated and get a headache.

I did something similar, moving from AM to PM, haven't noticed anything except for more night sweats and feeling a little more tired during the day, less sides tho compared to when I did my shots AM, I guess that's because I was awake and could feel the sides.

Try drinking more water, maybe your dehydrated and get a headache.

You know I was thinking the same thing! I drank a lot water yesterday and I just got up and feel great. Mind you I didn't take my shot yesterday thinking of just going 5 day 2ius and I might take it after I work out. But yes could very well be water.

Its usually a sign of hormonal imbalance too, usually happens to me when I start gear or GH & if I get off gear and GH. hopefully your just a little dehydrated, much easier fix :eek:

Get your BP checked, hgh causes water retention add that with any test or anything else you are taking and consider how clean (amount of carbs and sodium) you are consuming ones BP is bound to increase, I take mine right before bed and wake up a little dazey but I'm fine an hour later. I had headaches when I first started also although they were bearable, if BP is high no worries just lower sodium and drink more water, stay hydrated and check BP in a few days. If still high maybe consider changing times again or switching to a different source, some make me hold more water than others.. Good luck bro

It was like that for me when I started,as my body got use to hgh it gradually faded till it went completely away.

The ONLY thing that gives me a Headache is my Wife Bitching and moaning and a Migraine when shes asks for money :banghead:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear