over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH HEADACHES?

lucky1

Registered
Anyone else get bad headaches/ migraines from gh? I have been getting headaches on and off this whole cycle of gh and didn't think anything of it or know where it was coming from. I talked to a buddy of mine who got the same reaction to gh.

Are you monitoring blood pressure? How many IU's are you doing?

Have never heard of that side effect before. Like what abs said, have you tracked your bp and are your dosages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I found this on a number of different sites. Never knew this.

It appears that treatment with growth hormone or insulin-like growth factor I can lead to the development of benign intracranial hypertension. The fact that reports of this association began to appear only in 1986 may be due to the trend toward the use of higher and more frequent doses of growth hormone that followed the introduction of recombinant growth hormone in 1985. Obesity, renal failure, and other metabolic and endocrine disorders may themselves increase the risk of benign intracranial hypertension,1-4 and the presence of these conditions in some of the patients may have predisposed them to this complication. Although the magnitude of risk is not known, the cases described here emphasize the importance of ophthalmologic examinations during the initial months of therapy for patients receiving growth hormone or insulin-like growth factor I, particularly if they report headaches or visual changes.
(This letter represents the views of the authors and not necessarily those of the Food and Drug Administration).

Water retention leads to weight gain, increase in blood pressure and usually apnea. Been snoring? Thick blood?

Eat less sodium and carbs and take a baby aspirin every day.

More info:

Pseudotumor Cerebri (also known as Benign Intracranial Hypertension ) literally means "false brain tumor." It is likely due to high pressure caused by the buildup or poor absorption of cerebrospinal fluid in the subarachnoid space surrounding the brain.

The blurred vision is usually as a result of Papilledema. This is where the increased pressure in the brain (as mentioned above) causes the optic nerve to swell where it enters the eye. This is usually detected by fundoscopy (looking into the eye with an opthalmoscope).

Are you sure you're taking HGH and not something else?

Back down your dose for a few days and get a serum test done to see if your gh is actual gh.

Best advice is baby aspirin, monitor blood pressure, and watch your diet.

Are you sure you're taking HGH and not something else?

I wont say what brand but its from a well known trusted source.... I dont think that has anything to do with it apparently it is a rare symptom of hgh.

Ive read about 20 different articles on this and it seems that the vision problems/ headaches that are associated with gh are very rare and discontinue after use.

You still haven't said if you tested your BP?

fitnesskatz

man back in mid 2000's (that sounds fucked up kind of) i use to have a hook up on those mini quicks that came 7 to a box you just twisted the stopped and the water mixed with the powder think they where 3.16ius to be exact phizer made them they would do it to me,,,but i had a buddy same exact thing took same dosage one mini quick per day he had none or this dude was a notorious liar as well so who knows but they been only hgh did it to me but i stay low dose jacks my wrist up to bad

Im going in for blood tests this week to evaluate everything.

I've never experienced or heard of that side effect with GH. Bloodwork would be a good next step. Pericardial effusion always comes to mind when I think GH and blood pressure. Any dyspnea or palpitations?

I've never experienced or heard of that side effect with GH. Bloodwork would be a good next step. Pericardial effusion always comes to mind when I think GH and blood pressure. Any dyspnea or palpitations?

This is a rare side effect but I was able to dig up some evidence on it to see. I had a friend who had the same side effects with the headaches on hgh...he had blood work and no issues. Im going in for bloods soon check everything out.

This is a rare side effect but I was able to dig up some evidence on it to see. I had a friend who had the same side effects with the headaches on hgh...he had blood work and no issues. Im going in for bloods soon check everything out.

Keep us posted, I'm pretty intrigued by what is causing it.

No probs with gh, but clen is another story.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear