over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH headaches

Brandonm24

Newbies
Have been taking GH for about 3 months now and have been getting headaches everyday just recently went from 2IUs to 3IU and the pain was unbearable had to go back to 2IU the next day does anyone know how I can prevent this other than using insulin? Also it's not my blood pressure have been monitoring that

Are these generics? This seems to happen to me a lot with generics. Switch to the good stuff if you haven't already

Have been taking GH for about 3 months now and have been getting headaches everyday just recently went from 2IUs to 3IU and the pain was unbearable had to go back to 2IU the next day does anyone know how I can prevent this other than using insulin? Also it's not my blood pressure have been monitoring that
Honestly never heard of that side effect except when water retention is causing BP issues.

Maybe a sleeping position issue? Especially if the headache is generally in the back of the head/top of the neck area.

I know when I run gh....I wake up in some of the weirdest positions.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's from sleeping position I'm assuming not and it's more of a dull all over headache pain... and damn it might be generic but really only thing I can get my hands on. Anything else I could take to help with this?

Not sure if it's from sleeping position I'm assuming not and it's more of a dull all over headache pain... and damn it might be generic but really only thing I can get my hands on. Anything else I could take to help with this?
You could always drop the gh out just to test if the headaches go away. If they do....maybe introduce it again to see if the headache comes back. That would be the only way to know.

Have you taken your blood pressure while having a headache? What did the numbers look like?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Honestly never heard of that side effect except when water retention is causing BP issues.

Me neither..... scratching my head on that one.... been running generics since 2014.

Yes I did cut it out for like 2 weeks and they went away I have taken my blood pressure while having a headache and it was good. A lot of what I've been reading seems that it could be my blood glucose levels??

My theory is that it might have something to do with antibodies that people have discussed lately.... certain generics made me feel like complete garbage after a few days use... pharm not so much. Just my 2 cents tho...

Do you monitor your blood pressure? It sounds like a BP issue due to holding water from the GH. If your blood pressure is boderline and you make a 5 to 10 point jump, that can be the cause.

I've never experienced headaches with any HGH that I have tried. It may be an underlying cause not even related to your HGH use such as blood pressure, stress, etc....

Sounds like edema, which can cause headaches and BP related issues. Some of the generics definitely cause more of this than others.

First time I tried GH I got headaches for the first week or so and then went away... I think those were Eli's?

Havent had that happen with TP's blacks or greys though.

GH causes intercranial hypertension.

Lower dosage, and work up slowly or keep it low.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ok thank you all very much I'm going to monitor my blood pressure very closely now and see if that's it... also if that's it what can I do about it to keep it lower?

Temporary sleep apnea from the bloat and extra weight.

I think Alex is onto something here. Muscles getting pumped in your neck and shoulders might make you get tension headaches.. but also could cause temporary sleep apnea. Have you been snoring loud lately? Do you wake up with the headaches, and do they subside throughout the day? Do you sleep on your back? The extra thickness in your neck could definitely be causing some apnea and create headaches.:star-:ars

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear