advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh , healing , fat loss , health , advice ?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How’s it going guys I’m very far removed from the bodybuilding scene and I’ve actually become a chicken shit when it comes to AAS and cycling where as in years passed I used to megadose everything.

I have let myself go pretty bad this year and am trying to get back in shape and healthy but I’m dealing with a nasty labrum tare that is preventive me of doing much of anything from shoulders to chest.

will hgh in low dose help me out with healing in some way. I would like a little bit of fat loss and healing properties but with the most minimal side effects. I have a bunch of kits from TP that I haven’t used and I’m on 120-150mg test per week.

just want to stay healthy but get back to normal.
Any suggestions ?

If you already have it you might as well use it. Maybe start with just a few ius a day and slowly go up from there.

If you already have it you might as well use it. Maybe start with just a few ius a day and slowly go up from there.

yea trying to limit sides I bloat heavy from it. so I’mgoing to start very low

Start low and slowly ramp up allowing your body to get used to the GH. Fasted empty stomach first thing AM will help tackle some fat loss

Start low and slowly ramp up allowing your body to get used to the GH. Fasted empty stomach first thing AM will help tackle some fat loss

yes I have some mauves from a while ago I’ll start with .5 iu

Have you been diagnosed with a labrum tear via imaging or are you just guessing?

GH isn't going to heal a significant tear and if you don't get it fixed properly by a doctor you're unlikely to be able train the way you want to.

Have you been diagnosed with a labrum tear via imaging or are you just guessing?

GH isn't going to heal a significant tear and if you don't get it fixed properly by a doctor you're unlikely to be able train the way you want to.

Mri. Doctor said it doesn’t “need to be repaired “ but when I went back with pain months later he said surgery is the only option. I cannot afford to be out of work for 4-6 months at this moment so training aside I can’t really get the surgery yet even if I decided I need it

yes I have some mauves from a while ago I’ll start with .5 iu
.5iu is probably under what you naturally produce on 150mg testosterone. I'd start at 2iu if I were you and ramp to 4iu.

I would also use 250ug BPC157 twice a day. Promote angiogenesis, creation of new capillaries which will accelerate healing.

.5iu is probably under what you naturally produce on 150mg testosterone. I'd start at 2iu if I were you and ramp to 4iu.

I would also use 250ug BPC157 twice a day. Promote angiogenesis, creation of new capillaries which will accelerate healing.

I will probably work my way up I’m just trying to let my body adjust slowly last time I started with 2iu I bloated bad.
Any side effects with box?

BPC157 is almost complete side effect free

One weird side effect I have when I megadosed was constipation lol

I have read a few other people get this too, but it happens for me when I take 1-2mg/day not the normal 500ug a day

Oh yes BPC157 and TB500 did wonders for me. You’ll have to use it until the issue is better and then carry on some weeks after to make sure all is good. I did not have any side effects.
Sorry I responded to the GH part only but I will second this combo as far as healing goes

I'd use 2iu/day. That should be good enough for what you're looking for, especially if health is a priority.

I'd use 2iu/day. That should be good enough for what you're looking for, especially if health is a priority.

yea not looking to pack on the size anymore just want longevity and fat loss if I can

yea not looking to pack on the size anymore just want longevity and fat loss if I can

2iu is a good amount for that purpose. I doubt you will get any bad sides at all. This is a therapeutic dose and should provide some great health benefits.

BPC157 is almost complete side effect free

One weird side effect I have when I megadosed was constipation lol

I have read a few other people get this too, but it happens for me when I take 1-2mg/day not the normal 500ug a day
Did bpc work much better at higher doses? Most I've done is 750

Did bpc work much better at higher doses? Most I've done is 750
I'm not sure to be honest. I was so jacked up from my injuries. It did seem to help but having no control on my experiments who knows.

Now that I'm injury free(ish) I find 500ug a day plenty.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws