over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH, how much is TOO MUCH?

do some of you desensitize? I remember going upto 4iu of serostim and thinking how the fuck do people go upto 10+ of these a day between the water retention and carpal tunnel.

I run seros, genos and saizen at the moment. With pharm grade gh, carpel tunnel and edema are minimal for me. I got horrible carpel tunnel and fluid retention from generics. Cardio and diet are key to minimizing edema for gh.

The whole " take as much growth as you can afford" just sounds fucking stupid and irresponsible. Everything in moderation! Do we not think of possible consequences from abuse??
Lol ^^^^^his first run with gh and he is saying jay cutler sounds fucking stupid when it comes to gh, GOD ya gotta love the internet.

Back in 2001 my buddy competed in the team universe in NY (I think it was called) where Bevs husband Steve W was one of the judges. My friend is a genetic freak and can't get get fat. 6 foot 3 and was up to 320lbs still showing abs got down to like 260lbs for the show. I felt he got too light.

He is such a freak that he only did cardio a week out and was still eating burger king. Fucking crazy.

He is sorta like Levrone in that after a hed get down to like 215lbs off cycle and did modeling shoots. As soon as he got back on he gained mounts of muscle and no fat.

He told me a few things. He did 3 separate shots of slin 22iu each time around training and drank Gatorade which today from what I know is amazing he was doing something that really didn't become mainstream until many years later.

He also said the guys he knew who competed on the regular in the npc were all doing 18iu a day of gh. I don't recall the brand but back then each vial I think had 18ius. So 9iu twice a day. These are fucking guys who will never be pro so I can't even fathom what Jay Cutler and others have done in terms of dosages.

At some point the a carpal tunel has to be so bad that I have to say who cares how much you can afford if you can't function.

I only did GH once in 1998. Nutropin AQ blue tops in a clear no label vial pre mixed. Had to stop after 3 weeks. Carpal tunel was brutal. Pumps in gym so uncomfortable I couldn't train right. Had bloat in the belly that bothered me so I gave the stuff to my friend. I took 2iu am 2iu pm. No slin.

I'm guessing real pharmacy shit is just way too strong.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

GH + steroids is a potential fast track to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, particularly if you also have high BP or any hereditary factors. Not worth the risk to me any more.

Mikelee said it best on the 20iu to 30iu a day range.Also knowing that kind of dose is if your looking to be Mr. O...a normal generic dose is 5 to 10ius a day if your not looking to go pro...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity