over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Hypo versus Hyperglycemia

jaysday

Newbies
Hey Everyone

I apologise in advance if this has been answered clearly in another thread. I can usually find all my answers but it seems there are conflicting theories along with variables that are staggering my progress and making me crazy.

I used a Palm Beach compounded HGH, Sermorelin, Jintropin and Getropin over a period of three years having great results. Having been off for a couple of years, I recently received a new batch of Getropin from my same supplier but this batch came without coded boxes and the bottles do not have labels, simply having a "Getropin" blue cap. He explained this was a customs issue, the generic version being easier to pass through. I've bought from this guy at least 10 times so I can't (don't wanna) imagine he'd try to pass me a bunk product, However, it is suspect enough I wanted to test it.

I gave it the pregnancy test and its not HCH. Today I gave myself 3iu before I had anything to eat. Prior to my HGH my blood glucose was 93, fifteen minutes later it was 73 and 74 at thirty minutes.

Here is the area of my confusion.....

Many members seem adamant that GH causes an immediate spike in BG and many also take Slin as well.

Other members on our site and others speak of hypoglycemia following their HG.

Pharmaceutical and HGH informational sites post Hypoglycemia as a side effect stating that the IGF produced causes a release of insulin or acts like insulin forcing BG into the muscle tissues resulting in a drop in BG levels.

So which is it, it seems if I read long enough I can find info saying whatever i want, Is it just that it varies on the individual, length of use and the amount used?

Again I apologise if this is redundant and appreciate in concrete info or direction you can provide.

Thanks guys

I always hear hyperglycemic, hence the insulin resistance. But with IGF, sometimes I swear I feel hypo. As fas as passing through customs easier, I don't really trust the china stuff so I ALWAYS get my IGF levels checked if ANYTHING looks different. I too have had one brand an then the same brand comes and looks different. Some pass (with the IGF test), some don't. I've never had a problem on this site

Hyperglycemia with Hgh may result when glucose is consumed bc of the insulin resistance mentioned above, but elevated igf levels can lower bloodglucose in certain times, such as during a fasted state. At least this is my understanding, bc igf and insulin effects on glucose are independent of eachother

Here's how it goes down.

1) Growth hormone releases a surge of fatty acids from our fat cells, which is one of the reasons why it's so great for losing fat.

2)The surge gets high enough and insulin goes into action, shuttling the excess away, and along with it clears the bloodstream of glucose as well.

Almost everyone experiences step 1 but it seems like a few people here and there experience a stronger step 2 than most.

It has nothing to do with IGF at this point, but hyperinsulinemia.

This doesn't make your GH legitimate, it's just an explanation as to why you may go hypo on gh especially when fasted.

Maybe the ones who go hypo are simply not at all insulin resistant.

gh

I know when I was on gh my glucose would hit 119-125. I was always to it was hyper not hypo.

Here's how it goes down.

1) Growth hormone releases a surge of fatty acids from our fat cells, which is one of the reasons why it's so great for losing fat.

2)The surge gets high enough and insulin goes into action, shuttling the excess away, and along with it clears the bloodstream of glucose as well.

Almost everyone experiences step 1 but it seems like a few people here and there experience a stronger step 2 than most.

This doesn't make your GH legitimate, it's just an explanation as to why you may go hypo on gh especially when fasted.

Disco, great succinct explanation bro!!!! People always forget about fatty acids being released. I personally view that as 'bonus round'....so when i dose it post workout at a higher than normal dose, i immediately hop my ass on the treadmill and start burning those fatty acids before they can be shuttled back to where they came from.

Back to the main point. I agree man. I have noticed it is dose dependent also, and the leaner i am, the less fatty acids there are to be liberated, and i experience drastically less hypo feeling.

Like i said man, great post!!!

Great thread.

Here's how it goes down.

Yet another good post from discohornet,seems a very knowlegable guy

Has anyone noticed after discontinuing peps or gh that their insulin response tends to still be elevated?

I had a glucose tolerance test done a couple weeks in between peptide use, and after a 50g glucose dose administered while fasted for 12h, my blood glucose rose to 120 within 20min but dropped to 40 after 1h, and then rose back to 90 after 1.5h.

I also tend to be hypo in the mornings following peptide dosing the night before. I've had several readings in the 70's fasted, when I don't dose in the morning.

at this point I would expect IGF-1 to be elevated, but not GH. ANy thoughtS?

Last edited:
Osiris,

clear your inbox when you get a min brotha, thx

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc