over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH / IFG LR3 / IGF DES / Slin some advice

diaro

Registered
Hello guys do you think this will be a good cycle?
If not what would you do different ?

Morning - 2,4 iu genotropin

30 min pre workout - 2,4 iu genotropin
15 min pre workout - 15iu Humalog

30 min intra workout 50mcg IGF DES Bi-Lat

Training about +- 75 minutes

Postworkout 50mcg IGF LR3

Before Bed - 2,4 iu genotropin

That looks like an amazing protocol. I would add 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 10 minutes prior to your genotropin shots so the HGH can ride the natural HGH pulse created from the GHRP2/cjc without DAC. It will make the HGH more effective.

You could make a much more effective protocol than that, most of it looks good tho.

Me myself is all about the synergy, the synergy that creates monsters.
And by that I mean gh-IGF-slin in a combo.

Don't waste your GH pwo, i run this right now

Pwo: Slin
Post:2-3iu genotropin post wo, 20 mins later 100mcg IGF + slin
That would give you a crazy synergy for muscle growth.

And by the way, if you run IGF pwo it will interfere with the GH.

Like the one over me said, its very effective to run GHRP/CJC with these peps.
You can take one dose ghrp/cjc 20 min before each meal, that would be a killer in the long run i bet.

Regards

Thank you for the respond.

That looks like an amazing protocol. I would add 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 10 minutes prior to your genotropin shots so the HGH can ride the natural HGH pulse created from the GHRP2/cjc without DAC. It will make the HGH more effective.

Thank you the main reason i dont like GHRP / CJC because i it will give me a lot of water retention.

You could make a much more effective protocol than that, most of it looks good tho.

Me myself is all about the synergy, the synergy that creates monsters.
And by that I mean gh-IGF-slin in a combo.

Don't waste your GH pwo, i run this right now

Pwo: Slin
Post:2-3iu genotropin post wo, 20 mins later 100mcg IGF + slin
That would give you a crazy synergy for muscle growth.

And by the way, if you run IGF pwo it will interfere with the GH.

Like the one over me said, its very effective to run GHRP/CJC with these peps.
You can take one dose ghrp/cjc 20 min before each meal, that would be a killer in the long run i bet.

Regards

I'm a believer of Dr. Serrano who says take your HGH pre.

Why IGF will interfere HGH ?

maybe i will add some MGF Post W and 20 min later IGF LR3.

I'm a believer of Dr. Serrano who says take your HGH pre.

Why IGF will interfere HGH ?

maybe i will add some MGF Post W and 20 min later IGF LR3.

Just giving advice on the best way to put up a protocol for muscle growth,
you should look into the GH post, 20 mins later IGF and insulin.

Read and learn...very very interesting.

Regards

Just giving advice on the best way to put up a protocol for muscle growth,
you should look into the GH post, 20 mins later IGF and insulin.

Read and learn...very very interesting.

Regards

:confused:

So injecting the same amount and brand of hgh a few hours later will suddenly give it you much more muscle growth? I should add though timing and stacking can be vital for various drugs.

After the thousands of hours of research if I had to give you a time for HGH I would say 1. pre workout and 2. pre bed. If I had to give a timing for hgh and slin it would be both pre workout like diaro has planned.

If I were gonna add in the LR3 I would put it pre workout or pre bed.

Diaro yes MGF would be a great addition. I would personally run the PEG MGF on off days pre bed but most times would be gtg.

:confused:

So injecting the same amount and brand of hgh a few hours later will suddenly give it you much more muscle growth? I should add though timing and stacking can be vital for various drugs.

After the thousands of hours of research if I had to give you a time for HGH I would say 1. pre workout and 2. pre bed. If I had to give a timing for hgh and slin it would be both pre workout like diaro has planned.

If I were gonna add in the LR3 I would put it pre workout or pre bed.

Diaro yes MGF would be a great addition. I would personally run the PEG MGF on off days pre bed but most times would be gtg.

Exactly.

These drugs is ALL about timing, to get the most out of it. If you want to grow.

1. If you shoot it pwo, your GH has peaked in 20 minutes and you will miss the muscle building benefit post wo. Sure its good to have IGF levels higher under your training, but its much more effective to shot it post wo with slin and igf to get the synergy.

2. Pre bed? where do you read brother... that's the wore time possible to shoot it. You will turn of your own puls.

Cant you se how beneficial it would be if you got the synergy of them 3 right after your workout?

Its ALL about the synergy. :)

Exactly.

These drugs is ALL about timing, to get the most out of it. If you want to grow.

1. If you shoot it pwo, your GH has peaked in 20 minutes and you will miss the muscle building benefit post wo. Sure its good to have IGF levels higher under your training, but its much more effective to shot it post wo with slin and igf to get the synergy.

2. Pre bed? where do you read brother... that's the wore time possible to shoot it. You will turn of your own puls.

Cant you se how beneficial it would be if you got the synergy of them 3 right after your workout?

Stop with the horrible advice would ya!?

Hello guys do you think this will be a good cycle?
If not what would you do different ?

Morning - 2,4 iu genotropin

30 min pre workout - 2,4 iu genotropin
15 min pre workout - 15iu Humalog

30 min intra workout 50mcg IGF DES Bi-Lat

Training about +- 75 minutes

Postworkout 50mcg IGF LR3

Before Bed - 2,4 iu genotropin
You're honestly doing it very well. Ditch lr3 and use mgf a couple times post workout. I can't remember the timing but it's something like post and 4 hrs later again perhaps.

You're honestly doing it very well. Ditch lr3 and use mgf a couple times post workout. I can't remember the timing but it's something like post and 4 hrs later again perhaps.

How often do i need to change LR3 for MGF
Maybe like this:

week 1 IGF LR3 week 2 MGF

or maybe change it every 2 days ?

Will MGF really give more benefits than taking only LR3 ?

I am allready takking PEG MGF 2 times a week on OFF training days (400mcg)

Thank you

Maybe like this:

Thank you

I don't remember now if it was on this forum or another but apparently MGF and IGF don't use the same receptors (like people always have said) so you can use it the same day without it interfering.

Personally I would wait before I read some facts.

But when I jump on, im starting Peg MGF the day after IGF.
IGF post wo, day after Peg mgf.

I got both MGF and Peg MGF, but I don't think MGF is worth (only if you want to take a break from IGF, barley..) MGF is suppose to be more anabolic, but I wouldn't say its more effective..

Regards

One question to you.

Have you read anything about the synergy between the 3?
If you had, you would be quiet.
No, I am only 14 and just joined here last month-like you. Are you a Bostin Loyd fan? Riddle me this....where can you get real IGF? You know....REAL IGF? I could pretty much guarantee you don't have it and others taking your advice would probably fail to get it as well.

Maybe like this:

Thank you
See, I did not know you were taking PEG-MGF. That should be fine. I really don't think you're getting much from IGF-LR3 and in fact could be working against you.

I don't remember now if it was on this forum or another but apparently MGF and IGF don't use the same receptors (like people always have said) so you can use it the same day without it interfering.

Personally I would wait before I read some facts.

But when I jump on, im starting Peg MGF the day after IGF.
IGF post wo, day after Peg mgf.

I got both MGF and Peg MGF, but I don't think MGF is worth (only if you want to take a break from IGF, barley..) MGF is suppose to be more anabolic, but I wouldn't say its more effective..

Regards

Someone like YOU should NOT be giving information out unless you can prove you have some sort of knowledge. Not something you read on this forum..."or maybe it was another" or some bullshit you read one day between high school classes. Do you know about proliferation? How about differentiation? Do you know that using LR3 keeps you from producing natural MGF for 8 hrs? You want MGF to happen post workout. This is why it's optimal to use DES and naturally let MGF occur or add to it with exogenous MGF. As I have already stated, you also would want to use GH PRE along with slin. The combination of these two skyrockets IGF (so you don't need that fake crap you THINK is IGF that you are buying...which does little to nothing to igf levels anyways). I don't get paid to educate you so I am going to be somewhat brief and suggest you do more reading and experimenting and understand things before you go off and regurgetate everything you have read that YOU DEEMED worthy of repeating. GH doesn't take 20 minutes to peak...and that's not why you wait 20min to shoot slin. Your spewing of BS is driving me fucking crazy. Members asking for help deserve better than this kind of shooting from the hip with false info you are providing.

Someone like YOU should NOT be giving information out unless you can prove you have some sort of knowledge. Not something you read on this forum..."or maybe it was another" or some bullshit you read one day between high school classes. Do you know about proliferation? How about differentiation? Do you know that using LR3 keeps you from producing natural MGF for 8 hrs? You want MGF to happen post workout. This is why it's optimal to use DES and naturally let MGF occur or add to it with exogenous MGF. As I have already stated, you also would want to use GH PRE along with slin. The combination of these two skyrockets IGF (so you don't need that fake crap you THINK is IGF that you are buying...which does little to nothing to igf levels anyways). I don't get paid to educate you so I am going to be somewhat brief and suggest you do more reading and experimenting and understand things before you go off and regurgetate everything you have read that YOU DEEMED worthy of repeating. GH doesn't take 20 minutes to peak...and that's not why you wait 20min to shoot slin. Your spewing of BS is driving me fucking crazy. Members asking for help deserve better than this kind of shooting from the hip with false info you are providing.

Cant u read?

THIS IS WHY I DONT PERSONLY USE IT LIKE THAT. There must be more evidence. Are you with me? don't take words out of my mouth.

You do realize your 2 points are completely incorrect? I can't even be bothered explaining why cos literally every point you make is incorrect. This is the sort of thing everyone once believed after 10 mins of researching the subject but over time you soon realize how wrong you were. Actually I will explain briefly so hopefully it stops you posting more complete nonsense.

- As I stated there won't be a massive difference as you are taking the same drugs at the same doses although the stuff you mention about synergy and timing are completely true. You just have that synergy and timing way off.

- If I shoot pre workout the GH peaks at 20mins and I will miss the muscle building benefit post workout... really? Have you heard of hgh serum testing?

- Good to have IGF levels higher under your training :confused: I assume mean IGF-1 and before training. From this I can see you are totally unaware about IGF-1 levsl in the human body? Yes they fluctuate through the day but it's not like they shoot up and go right back down due to shooting hgh. IGF-1 levels can takes weeks to rise when starting hgh.

- Pre bed is the worst time to inject hgh due to turning off your natural pulse? You do realize that our natural pulse compared to injecting a standard dose of exogenous hgh is insignificant. Then you have the simple fact your body is resting so a perfect time to peak hgh levels.

There is no protocol set in stone but literally everything you wrote in your 2 points makes no sense. It's almost like you have just learned everything you posted about in 1 day of non stop research. All the things you have wrote I have read before. We all started of were you are now so I would never usually have a go but if you are gonna post so confidently about a subject at least be partially correct.

It also doesn't help you are the guy who recently thought his arm was gonna fall off due to a lump in your bi-cep from syntherol!!

Exactly.

Last edited:
- If I shoot pre workout the GH peaks at 20mins and I will miss the muscle building benefit post workout... really? Have you heard of hgh serum testing?.

- Pre bed is the worst time to inject hgh due to turning off your natural pulse? You do realize that our natural pulse compared to injecting a standard dose of exogenous hgh is insignificant. Then you have the simple fact your body is resting so a perfect time to peak hgh levels.

at least be partially correct.

It also doesn't help you are the guy who recently thought his arm was gonna fall off due to a lump in your bi-cep from syntherol!!

get em

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner