over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH-IGFLR3-SLIN

OK, let me ask you this. Who believes IGF1LR3 remains active for hours longer when in the presence of humalin r slin in your system at the same time?

Hopefully this doesn't boil down to "who believes". :)

Half life of IGF-1 has been found by most estimates between 10 - 50 mins. whereas the LR3 (long) version due to its sequence change causes it to avoid binding to proteins, thereby granting a half life of no less than 4 hours, up to as much as 20-30 hours via some studies.

Think of IGF-1 as the door keeper to GH secretion.

Last edited:
DatBtrue has questioned LR3's affinity for IGF-1 receptors though. I don't think anything is written in stone yet as far as IGF-1 lr3 is concerned.

DatBtrue has questioned LR3's affinity for IGF-1 receptors though. I don't think anything is written in stone yet as far as IGF-1 lr3 is concerned.

Yes I am aware of his questioning. However the important issues here are the introduction of IGF prior to MGF. Thus my point here is two fold:

1. IGF administered prior to MGF will stop cell proliferation, thereby causing differentiation instead. It's actually a waste of MGF. MGF = proliferation, though not in the presence of IGF.

2. IGF administered prior to a GH secretagogue will blunt the secretagogue effect of GH secretion. Again, see this is a complete waste of the desired effect.

I believe there are much better ways to admin a secretagogue combo, slin, MGF and IGF-1LR3.

Last edited:
Yes I am aware of his questioning. However the important issues here are the introduction of IGF prior to MGF. Thus my point here is two fold:

1. IGF administered prior to MGF will stop cell proliferation, thereby causing differentiation instead. It's actually a waste of MGF. MGF = proliferation, though not in the presence of IGF.

2. IGF administered prior to a GH secretagogue will blunt the secretagogue effect of GH secretion. Again, see this is a complete waste of the desired effect.

I believe there are much better ways to admin a secretagogue combo, slin, MGF and IGF-1LR3.

First let me say I'm a rookie with peptides except slin and hcg. Anyway, my first experiment with IGF-1 LR3 was during pct. I had my bases covered pretty good, did 66 mcgs bilaterally, preworkout and GHRP-2 on nonworkout days. I even made gains in my delts because the IGF helped heal a shoulder injury and lifts went up. The IGF also helped preserve other gains very well. I don't know about hyperplasia though, just figured I would find out when I did a cycle.

This second time, I wasn't aware that IGF could hinder proliferation from MGF and did IGF pre and MGF post. I also did cjc no DAC and GHRP-2 2X daily. AFA IGF blunting pep, there's a study on page 23 of Dat's forum which shows test blunts IGF's effect on pulses. So I countered that. Anyway, I made very good gains. Guess I'm learning now how to make them better. Going to wait for Genesis to get the IGF DES before I try this again and run that after MGF. Whenever I run synthetic GH it'll be iv haha. I enjoyed your posts in that thread. The namecalling was getting old.

Guess I'm learning now how to make them better.

And THAT'S key here. It's not that some things can't work under different or variable environments, as they can (sometimes) -- but learning the best ways to introduce/incorporate them is crucial to achieving a goal faster than someone else, whether it be 10, 20, 25% faster.

Whenever I run synthetic GH it'll be iv haha. I enjoyed your posts in that thread. The namecalling was getting old.

Thank you. By the way, just an FYI - I've never had it out for anyone in this forum. Others, you or anyone else either takes the info and uses it or not. If not, I promise not to chase you down and shoving that info you disagree with down your throat. ;)

Lastly, hope this wasn't missed - I.V. is just another form of admin to have up your sleave. Changing things up now and then assists in keeing things effective and breaking through plateaus.

123cctv, here's my question. I am going to give your method of gh blast/ doubling doses a go with a schedule like this

week 1-3 8ius post workout with 8ius slin
week 4 -5 15ius post workout with 15ius slin
week 6 25 ius post workout with 20ius slin
week 7 35 iusx2 weekly with 20ius slin

The aboves weeks will be 3x per week with ghrp at 100mcg every day on non gh days.

Can you tell me if these slin dosages are good for the corresponding gh dosage (I have experience with high slin doses).

2.)Would I benefit from taking peg mgf 12hrs before workouts?

Thanks brotha.

I think I'm in trouble no matter how I answer this. Perhaps it's best I only answer your questions rather than critiquing this regimen as it too will open up a can of worms.

Can you tell me if these slin dosages are good for the corresponding gh dosage (I have experience with high slin doses).

Corresponding GH IU per slin IU is unnecessary. Expect slin dosages like this to be detrimental. Attempting to double up dosages of GH for confusion and shock is one thing. However slin will not require the same application. In fact, high dosages of slin will only respond with seriously unwanted effects, whereas GH will not. The two responses should not be confused.

To answer the question though - please don't double up your slin dose. Doses such as this will inevitably lead to mass/bulking.

2.)Would I benefit from taking peg mgf 12hrs before workouts?

Try to keep the MGF dose as close to WO as possible.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Sorry brotha, I kinda worded that a little screwy. I will keep my insulin pw in my confortable 10iu which has worked great for me. Is peg mgf or mgf more viable for proliferation with the acompanying gh/slin response post workout. Also it's great to have someone with your knowledge on the board I will write my words more in anecdotally in the future.

Also I was reading that gh plus high androgens work synergistically, but also that too many adrogens can negatively affect the newly developed cells. In vivo would 1g of test be an appropriate dose, or would less be better to allow the new cells to mature in a more healthy fashion before I blast them with heavy androgens?

Is peg mgf or mgf more viable for proliferation with the acompanying gh/slin response post workout. Also it's great to have someone with your knowledge on the board I will write my words more in anecdotally in the future.

I'd avoid the PEG and stick with reg. MGF.

And thanks. :)

Also I was reading that gh plus high androgens work synergistically, but also that too many adrogens can negatively affect the newly developed cells.

This is correct. Studies have shown test inhibits cell proliferation and maturity of. Thus if I were you, I'd be promoting one or the other. That is either upping my test or keeping it at a min. thereby assisting with cell development.

Good luck. :)

Thank you brotha, always a pleasure havin you around. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131