over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH in the fridge

Dizzle82

Registered
OK guys I have a question for you I'm sure this is been covered before but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for..

My GF is starting GH and going to start at 1iu ed and eventually work up until 2iu. My question is how long will it last in the refrigerator after being reconstituted? Because at 1iu a day the vial would be in the fridge for 10 days before it was used up. I've never had to worry about it because mine are gone in 2-3days..
Will it be OK for 10 days or will it be degraded by that time?

I wouldn't let sit that long, why don't yall use the same vial that way it gets used up faster?

If she uses bacteriostatic water to reconstitute then she'll be fine. Bacteriostatic water is sterile water with .9% benzyl alcohol added to it to prevent bacterial growth. Its bacteriostatic water that you want, not plain old sterile water.

If she uses bacteriostatic water to reconstitute then she'll be fine. Bacteriostatic water is sterile water with .9% benzyl alcohol added to it to prevent bacterial growth. Its bacteriostatic water that you want, not plain old sterile water.

Yes we always use Bac water. For GH, peps, etc

It won't be ruined, but may reduce activity for a long time store after dissolve in sterile water.
If the dosage is lower than normal situation, you can try a little more in the late stage.

She fears you'll take more than you say. Hahaha smart girl. 👯‍♂️🤣

Hahahahaha that's exactly what she said... she said I get greedy lmao..
Also I think she just wants to feel like "part of the team" with her very own vial!!

I feel totally comfortable with 30 days when I'm mixing it with BAC WATER.

Glad to hear that!!! Have u ever ran a serum test on something that's been sitting. There for a month? Just wondering if it degrades that much

Glad to hear that!!! Have u ever ran a serum test on something that's been sitting. There for a month? Just wondering if it degrades that much

I had mine in the fridge mixed for about 20 days, pulled out 10IU and got tested. My results were really good. I think max I would do is 30 days but I think people are over thinking it

I had mine in the fridge mixed for about 20 days, pulled out 10IU and got tested. My results were really good. I think max I would do is 30 days but I think people are over thinking it

awesome bro, My Girl is upping her dose so now time wont be an issue!!!

According to serostim package inserts:

When Serostim is reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol preserved) the reconstituted solution may be refrigerated (2-8°C/36-46°F) for up to 14 days.

Approximately 10% mechanical loss can be associated with reconstitution and administration from multidose vials.

OK guys I have a question for you I'm sure this is been covered before but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for..

My GF is starting GH and going to start at 1iu ed and eventually work up until 2iu. My question is how long will it last in the refrigerator after being reconstituted? Because at 1iu a day the vial would be in the fridge for 10 days before it was used up. I've never had to worry about it because mine are gone in 2-3days..
Will it be OK for 10 days or will it be degraded by that time?
my fiance does 2ius a day and as long as you reconstitute with bacterialostatic water it will suspend for 14 days. in the refrigerator

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws