advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Injections- mix with other compounds?

TheNeed

Registered
Hi,

Can't seem to find the info I'm looking for out there or on the forum. I'm just starting my 1st run with GH. I will be injecting I/M due to some studied I have found that show that is the way to go from an efficacy standpoint.

The question I have is there a problem with mixing the GH with other compounds in the same needle? I usually mix EQ/test suspension/and tren ace and wondering if it will damage the GH if I mix it in the same needle for the injects? I can't find any info saying that it will degrade the GH by mixing it in the same syringe.

Thx in advance for your responses.

TN

I would not advise mixing water-based solutions with oil-based solutions

tmuscle -I have heard that advise in the past - then I was advised by a sorce of mine who has been in the game for decades that you can mix water and oil based compounds. I've been doing that for about 8 months now with no issues. I do appreciate the response and that is a guideline many guys adhere to.

My question was more geared toward the GH and if mixing it to inject with other compounds and would degrade the GH?

TN

One of my old training partners used to do this. His reasoning was and i dont agree wholly was, the oil "encapsulates" the gh solution thus "time releasing" this compound. heres my take- Well fluid dynamics states oil and water dont mix. so they will seperate, especially in the body where temperatures will cause seperation. thus letting the gh absorb at normal rate.
i personally have mixed susp or win with oil and you have a 50/50 shot at a successful injection. lol
this doesnt take into account the BA BB EO in the oil which may destroy the gh molecule itself. granted in sterile or bact water there is a low level of BA but no BB or EO solute. So this is an area in which i cannot speak just speculate.
id just use ur slin pin and do it IM.
frk

You can mix water based with oil based, but like huge said, there's a 50/50 chance of it successfully being pinned. What happens is that the barrel usually clogs up. DO NOT mix gh with any oil as it's a very fragile sequence of amino acids. Suspension and water based winny are fine to mix with oils however if you wish.

Yea - now that you mention it I do feel that happening - the barrel clogs up after the water based suspension is thru and the oil starts. I though it was my imagination. All i do is push the plunger a bit harder and it goes thru.

I can't chime in too much on the scientific side of this, but we know that HGH is pretty fragile, so I am not sure I would be willing to potentially waste expensive HGH by mixing it.

Thx guys - definatly good points on the fragility of GH and the possibility of ruining it by mixing it.

I'll just do a 2nd inject of the GH on it's own.
TN

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity