advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hGH: Is it a more important addition to a bulking cycle, or a cutting cycle?

Landmonster

Registered
Given that hGH is expensive, would it be better to include in a bulking cycle (of AAS), or cutting cycle (of AAS)?

Everyone talks about what great fat-loss properties hGH has.... so it seems to make sense in a cutting cycle.

The anabolic-properties of hGH are often debated, so I'm wondering how helpful it would be during a true bulking cycle.
  1. If you HAD to choose, would you use it for bulking up, or cutting down?
  2. If you didn't have to choose, is it a compound that is worth the cost to be ran in both cycles?

Last edited:
I'm new to using HGH, so my layman's opinion means nothing. But from my reading, it's not extremely anabolic in its own right. It's more about recovery, tendon repair and the overall synergy with the AAS. GH alone will not pack on muscle but will let you bulk (clean bulk) while still staying leaner than bulking without it. If it can be used year round, it should.

For this reason, it's more important for cutting because it directly aids in fat loss (particularly abdominal and VAT) and can help you retain muscle when doing fasted cardio, etc. It's more valuable cutting than bulking based on my reading and research of what it can actually offer.

I think there is a lot of misinformation about GH making you "big." I think that's misplaced as the AAS are the heavy hitters there, not GH.

Last edited:
What I have found is that Rips are great for size and strength
Elitropins (black tops) are best for being lean
Personaly I prefer the blk tops
I have tried many other brands the past few years but nothing worked as well as these two.
I have never used pharm grade its just to expensive

To Capin....

How would certain brands of hGH be better for bulking or cutting?

That doesn't make sense to me... are they composed differently from eachother?

To Capin....

They shouldn't be. Real GH is real GH - period.

To answer the OP's question. GH works great for both.

You can retain size, strength, and look fuller when cutting with GH.

You can eat dirty and still lose fat when bulking.

Personally....I like GH when cutting - especially since I am not great with my diet. It allows for a much looser diet to be effective.

To Capin....

Yeah I agree. That doesn't make sense to me.

To Capin....

I think his reason is because of water retained. For that reason I don't use rips anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

To Capin....

It doesnt make sense because thats complete bullshit :cool:

HGH is HGH....your diet determines whether you cut or bulk....

Sigh.

Sigh.

Exactly. One brand is not more tailored for one type of use. All this talk of how elis don't bloat and rips do is strange to me. I'm more inclined to think the one that bloats more is more legit gh because this is a property of gh. Nothing supports one brand bloating more than another but both being equal in terms of gh serum and igf levels. I'm cutting on a minimal 3iu of Rips now and have little to no bloat or sides.

It's hard to accept (scientifically) that Eli is an equivalent gh with less bloat when people who run 6iu of pharm grade gh or rips get bloating. If Eli bloats less, it makes me think it doesn't work as well. Rips always performs when people run igf tests on it.

Last edited:
as always stick with the rtrusted brands bud. but to answer ur question ive enjoyed when m,oneys good, using on both bulkin or cut. def helps bulk cuz u can eat more and niot have to worry as much about eating clean 24/7 and get in more calories=more size.
on the other hand u can definetly use for cutting cuz gh itself moves fat outta the cells and uses it for energy thus the leaning out effect. on top of that best of all it helps tremoundously preserve muscle when in a calorie defecit.
so comes down to u and ur goals and #1 ur nutrition

I would choose bulking to use it as following diet will be much easier if you don't gain the fat to start with. My opinion is gh is great at keeping fat off in calorie surplus bit not much of a fat burner. Just use eca clen etc on cut with some test and some gh peptides for joint health and fasted cardio. Cheap effective

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well, my next several cycles are intended to be bulking cycles. I don't want to add fat obviously.... I'm wondering if:
  • the GH will keep fat off as I gain lean size.
  • the GH will help build any additional muscle

Well, my next several cycles are intended to be bulking cycles. I don't want to add fat obviously.... I'm wondering if:
  • the GH will keep fat off as I gain lean size.
  • the GH will help build any additional muscle

Yes
and
Yes

The more you use, the faster and more pronounced the effects, but the subsequent bloat increase may "hide" those results.

Yes
and
Yes

The more you use, the faster and more pronounced the effects, but the subsequent bloat increase may "hide" those results.

If I'm eating a clean caloric surplus, is the GH so powerful that it would actually reduce my current bodyfat levels too, or just only prevent the accumulation of new bodyfat?

FYI, I can't see myself using more than 1 kit a month of Riptropins.... so I was thinking like 25ius per week (5ius 5x a week post-workout, or 4ius 6x a week, or something like that).

Last edited:
to bulk with gh you need to use it with slin, this is when you put on weight. depends on your experience though

If I'm eating a clean caloric surplus, is the GH so powerful that it would actually reduce my current bodyfat levels too, or just only prevent the accumulation of new bodyfat?

FYI, I can't see myself using more than 1 kit a month of Riptropins.... so I was thinking like 25ius per week (5ius 5x a week post-workout, or 4ius 6x a week, or something like that).

Possibly if its s very small surplus. I would always use gh pre workout so it's anti catabolic effects are in effect during training and post workout. Few hours pre workout best really. Best just to eat a lot of clean food and use the gh to limit fat gain. Even with gh i gain a little fat bulking but find by eating more food I can focus on getting my big compound lifts up a lot. Depends if you want maximum gains or slow and steady but look good year round.

Since you say you are gonna be using AAS alongside...by the time youre halfway into your cycle, you should have accrued enough muscle by then which will eventually start chippin away at your body fat levels.

The key is knowing your point of "backing down" on the food.

If youve been consuming 4000 cals per day....and by Friday you look a bit too watery and spillover is taking place, then just have that ONE day during the week were you have a very nice cardio session and you cut down the cals to 2,000 instead of 4,000.

This will ensure that you never exceed the "fat threshold". The same way people have a "carb-up" day....everyone should also have a "carb-down" day.

Dont think because youre on GH you dont have the possibility of spillover....because thats definitely not the case homie.

Since you say you are gonna be using AAS alongside...by the time youre halfway into your cycle, you should have accrued enough muscle by then which will eventually start chippin away at your body fat levels.

The key is knowing your point of "backing down" on the food.

If youve been consuming 4000 cals per day....and by Friday you look a bit too watery and spillover is taking place, then just have that ONE day during the week were you have a very nice cardio session and you cut down the cals to 2,000 instead of 4,000.

This will ensure that you never exceed the "fat threshold". The same way people have a "carb-up" day....everyone should also have a "carb-down" day.

Dont think because youre on GH you dont have the possibility of spillover....because thats definitely not the case homie.

Very well put and I like the carb down idea. Damage limitation and probably a small anabolic rebound.

Sigh.

It may be bullshit in theory, but in real life different brands of HGH yield slightly different results. Some make you retain more water, others cause more numbness, others make the skin thinner.

Ask anyone who's used different brands of pharma HGH and they'll tell you this.

fitnesskatz

i agree hgh is hgh,,but ive noticed a difference in namebrands and my diet is pretty much always on point could be serum levels idk so i agree with all you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131