advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hGH: Is it a more important addition to a bulking cycle, or a cutting cycle?

Guys I dont understand it either but each brand of GH affects you differently at least thats been my experience with the generics. As a matter of fact I have cosidered mixing them but Im not so sure thats a good idea? So now Im looking at alternating one day Rips next day blk tops third day Hyges then repeat?

Guys I dont understand it either but each brand of GH affects you differently at least thats been my experience with the generics. As a matter of fact I have cosidered mixing them but Im not so sure thats a good idea? So now Im looking at alternating one day Rips next day blk tops third day Hyges then repeat?

Seems to me your fluctuating in between really high quality GH and very poor quality GH.

At the end of the day, 10iu of GH is 10iu of GH, whether its generic or pharm grade. If your generic vial of 10iu only contains 4iu....then obviously thats where your variation in results lie.

If you want ABSOLUTE precision in your dosings and results, then its only fair you keep the variables to a minimum and only use Pharm Grade.

And if you cant afford pharm grade, then just rock with Riptropins because thats as LEGIT as youre gonna get.

If you did the testing on each product you'd prob find out why you think they are different....the way you laid it out is kinda like saying you can only get lean on certain AAS....diet is the thing that most directly impacts the benefits you get from practically any compound.....

Seems to me your fluctuating in between really high quality GH and very poor quality GH.

At the end of the day, 10iu of GH is 10iu of GH, whether its generic or pharm grade. If your generic vial of 10iu only contains 4iu....then obviously thats where your variation in results lie.

If you want ABSOLUTE precision in your dosings and results, then its only fair you keep the variables to a minimum and only use Pharm Grade.

And if you cant afford pharm grade, then just rock with Riptropins because thats as LEGIT as youre gonna get.

Amen

HGH is HGH, it's as easy as that

I don' t see how the same product can give different results when the only thing that is supposed to change is the brand

So either you get bunk HGH or one of the brand you use make you blow up and retain water and make you think you are fat
I hold water from hygetropin/jintropin, I don't hold that much water from other brands I have tried

I'm doing my first run with rips right now and on 4iu a day I can't make a fist by the end of the day. Bloated as can be, but when I wake up I'm looking leaner even though I've increased my calories by 1000. And I've only been on 2 weeks now (using slin too).

It does also seem like I held a lot more water at first, but that now it's getting less. I dunno, doesn't really matter to me!

I'm doing my first run with rips right now and on 4iu a day I can't make a fist by the end of the day. Bloated as can be, but when I wake up I'm looking leaner even though I've increased my calories by 1000. And I've only been on 2 weeks now (using slin too).

It does also seem like I held a lot more water at first, but that now it's getting less. I dunno, doesn't really matter to me!

I don't get all these reports. I'm on 3rd vial of Rips at 3iu/day, 2x 1.5iu (study shows 2x AM/PM vs 1 dose results in higher IGF). I have slight weight gain, but minor. Not bloated and no CT or gh hands like so many describe. They are from a prestigious sponsor but not direct from TP. The serials check out tho and have never been run prior. Confident it's legit but I have virtually none of the sides people talk about.???

Looking forward to getting my rips shortly.

I can't comment on differences between brands with the exception of unless you're receiving pharm grade as another poster stated, actual chemical composition can vary greatly so maybe this is what some are stating regarding differences.

For me, I believe it's not just for bulking or cutting, it's for general repair of tissue which AAS doesn't cover.

Looking forward to getting my rips shortly.

I can't comment on differences between brands with the exception of unless you're receiving pharm grade as another poster stated, actual chemical composition can vary greatly so maybe this is what some are stating regarding differences.

For me, I believe it's not just for bulking or cutting, it's for general repair of tissue which AAS doesn't cover.

LOL u serious brah? Tren will heal you 3x faster than GH my friend....it is of NO comparison.

I don't get all these reports. I'm on 3rd vial of Rips at 3iu/day, 2x 1.5iu (study shows 2x AM/PM vs 1 dose results in higher IGF). I have slight weight gain, but minor. Not bloated and no CT or gh hands like so many describe. They are from a prestigious sponsor but not direct from TP. The serials check out tho and have never been run prior. Confident it's legit but I have virtually none of the sides people talk about.???

I don't get sides on rips even at 10iuv daily. Get them from tp and results as good as they should be. 4iu daily it seems impossible fire me to lose abs bulking. A Little eca fat gain but im eating real big

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yea Jimmy, I stated that very poorly. Tren is a very good drug but the side effects are pretty bad for me.

Every pharma grade HGH is accurately dosed and people still feel differences between them.

Every pharma grade HGH is accurately dosed and people still feel differences between them.

So lets draw the bottom line hither...

Stick with the "brand" that gives you your most favorable results.

I thought it was higher IGF levels if you take a bigger shot once than split it up? I could be wrong but I could of sworn I read that in Dr. G's thread. Something along the lines of if you take 4iu's or less its better to do one shot rather than split it up. Someone correct me if I am wrong on this. I've been on Rips now for about 2 and half months.. The CTS came to me after a month in. This is me going from 2iu's week one, 3iu's week two, 3.5iu's week 3 and currently on 4iu's.

Last edited:
LOL u serious brah? Tren will heal you 3x faster than GH my friend....it is of NO comparison.

I know what your trying to say but that statement has some big holes in it. Fix it Jimmy, you know better then that. Hint...connective tissue;)

I know what your trying to say but that statement has some big holes in it. Fix it Jimmy, you know better then that. Hint...connective tissue;)

LOL I cant fix it :D

If I had fucked up connective tissue in my knee, id inject Tren right into that fucker HAHAHA

I really only get sides from GH when I am in the 8-10iu range... especially if I am holding a lot of water, like when I'm on GH+slin+dbol/adrol... hands will get real tingly/numb/painful if I take a deep breath or yawn. I am confident this has more to do with the water retention/BP than the actual GH though.

LOL I cant fix it :D

If I had fucked up connective tissue in my knee, id inject Tren right into that fucker HAHAHA

haha...so tell me how you really feel about tren :love: Maybe I should reconsider using it again and see how it works...it's been years. Maybe my body would react differently now.

I may need to take something else to remove some of the nasty sleepless sweaty nights and bad anxiety attack issues.

I do feel regarding some of the connective tissue, HGH may be a better longevity fix.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131