over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH LAB TESTING PROECT

I'm on here for just sponsors even though I haven't even cycled yet... A bit young and delicate family situation so I can't be aggressive in life right now. Gh is of great interest and I have followed the Gh thread for long time. I will donate 300 and I ask that I be included in being able to get legit Gh when we find out where to get it! Don't screw me! Lol

I just need to find my computer charger.

Yes Sir, As Treasurer, Donations are still being sought and accepted.. How ever I am not sure I understand your comment outlined above.
There are many quality Sponsors on this board with legit HGH.
These tests will not change that but rather prove it and insure it continues.
Hopefully you have found our thread useful and that the testing about to take place even more so.
We are grateful for all Contributions and Support to make these tests possible.
I will send you a PM on Donation Info
Any question you may have Feel free to ask.

Thank You for following Our thread and hope you continue to do so.

Peace

I'm on here for just sponsors even though I haven't even cycled yet... A bit young and delicate family situation so I can't be aggressive in life right now. Gh is of great interest and I have followed the Gh thread for long time. I will donate 300 and I ask that I be included in being able to get legit Gh when we find out where to get it! Don't screw me! Lol

Thank you for your interest in our project. A few things though:

1) You say you are a bit young, our intent is not to introduce young members to AAS. That being said, we ask that people donating are over 21 years old.

2) $300 is way too generous, perhaps you will consider a smaller donation? We want the assistance, but we need members to feel comfortable in their donations. $25 is, in some ways, more welcome than $300.

Again, Thanks to all who support this worthwhile endeavor!

What's a bit young? You're an unknown member who comes on here with a post like this? There's nothing to be included in...what you do on your own time is up to you!

Don't accept anything from this member until we have more information!

Dr. Atmosphere you can PM me your details!

Last edited:
Yes Sir, As Treasurer, Donations are still being sought and accepted.. How ever I am not sure I understand your comment outlined above.
There are many quality Sponsors on this board with legit HGH.
These tests will not change that but rather prove it and insure it continues.
Hopefully you have found our thread useful and that the testing about to take place even more so.
We are grateful for all Contributions and Support to make these tests possible.
I will send you a PM on Donation Info
Any question you may have Feel free to ask.

Thank You for following Our thread and hope you continue to do so.

Peace

Thanks Buck, I guess my only concern is that with the increase in demand as this project grows and people are flocking to the "certified hgh" and the potential for a few less suppliers if some dont test well, there would be a rise in cost or just too little to go around. Who knows. Im not pretending like I know, Im just a business man trying to think ahead. I dont pretend to know this particular market, I just dont want to not get excluded if there is a shortage. haha guess i dont have much room to bargain with.

Thank you for your interest in our project. A few things though:

1) You say you are a bit young, our intent is not to introduce young members to AAS. That being said, we ask that people donating are over 21 years old.

2) $300 is way too generous, perhaps you will consider a smaller donation? We want the assistance, but we need members to feel comfortable in their donations. $25 is, in some ways, more welcome than $300.

Again, Thanks to all who support this worthwhile endeavor!

I love what you guys are putting together.

I am 24 and have just held off because my natty hormones are solid and also Im a bit aggressive by nature. Just not sure how i would respond and I love a delicate woman and she is in a hard place having just lost her mother and her being 7 weeks with our second child on the way.

God has blessed me and my business so I have it so im willing to give it to a much worthy cause. I do understand others needing to feel good about their donations. And I encourage them to give what they can! Lets all give what we can to the most productive and beneficial thing Ive ever seen on a BB forum.

What's a bit young? You're an unknown member who comes on here with a post like this? There's nothing to be included in...what you do on your own time is up to you!

Don't accept anything from this member until we have more information!

Dr. Atmosphere you can PM me your details!

I am just a young contractor (24yrs). Doing well in life. I love the concept of AAS, GH, biochemistry. Moderately educated on these topics. I am going to cycle. Just dont know when. I dont want to compete. I just want to feel good and stay lean while gaining another 20lbs. I also want to experience the mental part of AAS. Whatever questions you have I will be more than happy to answer. Sorry if my post was out of place.

If that is all you are here for, you are probably on the wrong board. This board is for those who contribute and for those who learn. I would also suggest you read the board rules.

Krist almighty

I think im gonna change my handle to Dr Prostock .. :headbang:

Small donation of $30 sent to Buck, can do more next month!

Common PM members! Contribute to this, it's to the benefit of us all!!

I love what you guys are putting together.

I am 24 and have just held off because my natty hormones are solid and also Im a bit aggressive by nature. Just not sure how i would respond and I love a delicate woman and she is in a hard place having just lost her mother and her being 7 weeks with our second child on the way.

God has blessed me and my business so I have it so im willing to give it to a much worthy cause. I do understand others needing to feel good about their donations. And I encourage them to give what they can! Lets all give what we can to the most productive and beneficial thing Ive ever seen on a BB forum.

Thanks again, Sir. I appreciate your kind words. I'm sorry for your loss and pray for the health of your second child. Thanks for your support of our endeavor.

Race

There is still intrest from sponsors I would like to announce 2 more that would like to be involved . but I will refrain for now until it is more concrete...
I believe we will see upwards of 12 samples being tested , which means the Members will be responsible for the same number of immunoassay tests.

With Continuing Support our goal is Obtainable.

There is still intrest from sponsors I would like to announce 2 more that would like to be involved . but I will refrain for now until it is more concrete...

I believe we will see upwards of 12 samples being tested , which means the Members will be responsible for the same number of immunoassay tests.

With Continuing Support our goal is Obtainable.

Do we really need to match every sponsor to test with Janoshik? Shouldn't that be our choice since we are paying? The simec results are going to hold much more weight anyway.

For example, I don't see the need to test the new and newer black tops from TP with jano.

We also haven't seen a single result from this guy and we're going to send in 12 samples at the same time? No test runs with pay after testing like mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we really need to match every sponsor to test with Janoshik? Shouldn't that be our choice since we are paying? The simec results are going to hold much more weight anyway.

For example, I don't see the need to test the new and newer black tops from TP with jano.

We also haven't seen a single result from this guy and we're going to send in 12 samples at the same time? No test runs with pay after testing like mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it will be a package deal all will be tested.
Also the tests as I understand will be pay after results.
Jano has stated he is willing to work with us.
This is all up for negotiations
Peace

If that is all you are here for, you are probably on the wrong board. This board is for those who contribute and for those who learn. I would also suggest you read the board rules.

I hear what your saying pesty but if he is here for sponsors I don't see a problem with that. I bet a lot of guys started here for sponsors but ended up learning and contributing. I see he wanted to donate a good chunk, the most so far. he is already contributing, that's how I see it. maybe in 10 years he will be old like us with 5k posts lol. to be honest when I signed up 8 years ago it was 100 percent for sponsors but that changed after a couple years

Still looking for donations for the HGH Lab Testing Project. If you are new to Professional Muscle and do not have enough posts to view the "Lab Results" forum (you need 50 posts to view), but you are still interested in donating, please PM buck1973. He would be happy to provide instructions on how to contribute! :headbang:

Since donations are coming in slow I decided to donate again just to help things out.

Come on guys this will benefit all of us.

Thanks to everyone involved for there donations and time

Do we need cash wise any idea ?

My apologies for the delay in response Sir,
Our Group spoke last night.
We believe we are there and depending on a few details (Final Lab Fee's,and what the Sponsors decide to do with there Surplus).
If that doesnt cover there is a Secondary avenue to cover short comings should there b any.
Mr. Muscle and Mr. RP are all over Labs, and Sample collections.

Peace

Last edited:
Sponsor Sample Collection

The next step in the process:

I want to begin the process of collecting HGH Samples from members to send to the labs. Please understand, we will not be able to accept Samples from everyone. We want to be certain the Samples are obtained from trusted and respected members. What does this mean? It means the donors will be vetted by a group consisting of muscle96ss, buck1973, Racepicks, Pesty4077 and rAJJIN, and of course, Sponsor approved.

We will begin collecting Samples for the following:

Sciroxx - Somatropin
LK3 - Not sure the cap color
The Provider - Grey Tops, Black Tops (without batch # on vial), and Black Tops (with batch #10 on vial).

We need 2 vials of each, but would like 3 vials for a Serum Test by muscle96ss. But that 3rd vial is not required.

If you would like to donate, please post over in the http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/130031-hgh-testing-donations-6.html

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131