over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Lab Testing

Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
We have a thread over on the Lab Testing Forum, I thought it may be beneficial to post here also. To be blunt, we are looking for donations from members. For the first round, we received a ton of support. So far, in this round, we have found very little interest from the members.

We expect to have 5 or 6 sponsors donate $600 each. That would be enough to cover the entire project.....here is the problem.....if we have only sponsors donate, we would find it impossible to test other non-donating sponsor's products. If we also had member's donate, we could then justify testing products sent to us by members. Why should Sponsor's donate when they could just sit back and get tested for free.

I don't know if it is even worth continuing the way things stand. We will give it another few weeks and reassess where we are at that time. Worse comes to worse, we will just return the donations and call it a day.

If you all want this to continue, give $5.00 or $10.00, it does not need to be a large amount. Of course, every donation will be much appreciated.

I can send 10$ tonight BTC.
Lmk Race.
I appreciate all your time and efforts.

We have a thread over on the Lab Testing Forum, I thought it may be beneficial to post here also. To be blunt, we are looking for donations from members. For the first round, we received a ton of support. So far, in this round, we have found very little interest from the members.

We expect to have 5 or 6 sponsors donate $600 each. That would be enough to cover the entire project.....here is the problem.....if we have only sponsors donate, we would find it impossible to test other non-donating sponsor's products. If we also had member's donate, we could then justify testing products sent to us by members. Why should Sponsor's donate when they could just sit back and get tested for free.

I don't know if it is even worth continuing the way things stand. We will give it another few weeks and reassess where we are at that time. Worse comes to worse, we will just return the donations and call it a day.

If you all want this to continue, give $5.00 or $10.00, it does not need to be a large amount. Of course, every donation will be much appreciated.

I'm a student and don't have much $, but PM me where it needs to go and I'll chip in what I can

Thanks rAJ. I'm not surprised. You have supported us every step of the way.

If anyone has any interest in donating, PM buck1973. He will collect all donations and update the HGH Testing Donations thread. Thanks to you all.

Racepicks. When would the cash be due for the testing of say my greytops? Also if I wanted my blues tested as well, that an additional $600. If you want you can PM me, or maybe Buck what the cost would be to test both my grey and blues. Thanks also for doing this, I pretty sure my manufacturer will be in on this, I will ask him upon getting that info. Be nice to get the factory to pay 😃 either way universal-pharm will be in.

Kyle

Racepicks. When would the cash be due for the testing of say my greytops? Also if I wanted my blues tested as well, that an additional $600. If you want you can PM me, or maybe Buck what the cost would be to test both my grey and blues. Thanks also for doing this, I pretty sure my manufacturer will be in on this, I will ask him upon getting that info. Be nice to get the factory to pay 😃 either way universal-pharm will be in.

Kyle

Thanks Kyle, buck will PM you. Anyone who wants to participate, Sponsor or Member, just PM buck. He will provide you with all the details.

Kyle

Yes Sir, I will hit ya up in a short...
Out of respect for the forum rules we keep all paymentt and money talks in PM's. I will gladly answer alll there.
As far as due date, ASAP. the Forumand its Sponsors will not be put on wait nearly as Long as the last time. we would like to get things moven as qwickly as possible.

I have not hit the sponsors to hard as of yet . Reason bein we would like to see some member support. However the sponsor intrest is very good I think i have 4 possibly 6 very solid guys thus far. That is not includin TP as I am certain he is in for a test possibly more....
Guys we are goin to see alot of tests this round as without the Simec costs and inaccuracies and with Mr. Jano there is a ton of options we will have. For openers there will b RP- HPLC and the SEC- HPLC....
But to lock this in we need to see that the Members want to see testin.
If not this will b squashed...

Just a qwick Update.
Karl; was in before we were in. he insisted in bein 1st in.
Uncle Z.; came in hot, he says his Euros are GOAT... ( his Def, I am sure are different the the few I have)
Toraxx; I know him from many past dealins when he says he is in he is in. he said he is in....
Purity Source Labs; they want a taste of the apple I am sure they are GTG
Universal Pharm; I just sent a e mail to. but you see there post here
TP; i have not bothered yet his Box is full but I will get to him in a PM here or in Pvt. in the future; Xpect to see his Product or Products bein tested...
Mr, RP is hopin for 6 or so Sponsors I think we may see double that once we get into full swing.....
I would also like to here from the members ( Donation wise and) who I should try to contact I am sure I missed a few or there are a few I dont know about.
When we get a little further in I will post in each one of these sponsors thread that they have confidence in there product and have agreed to go under the microscope for Lab testin. at that time Hope we can get a idea of who has there samples aval. for donation.....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/135398-round-2-hgh-lab-testin-donations-2.html

Last edited:
I've got a $50, not near enough for the service you Guys provide!

I am forever greatful for the lab testing that has been done here .whether it's a member doing a serum test or us as a community doing the more extensive testing .i personally live in a state where I can't do serum tests so i rely on others here .i will absolutely be donating .I am just getting back from vacation so I need a couple of days

Yo man!
I'll throw some money in for HGH testing. I don't sell HGH, but like to use your service to see what is testing well.
BTC

hgh lab testing rant

we have a lot of members here. all the information here is free. i am shocked that almost no one is willing to put out the effort to send even 5 dollars. if even a thousand members would send as little as 5 dollars we could cover the cost of testing. think about the hard work that goes into the testing, the time out of the testers lives. and us members get all this priceless information just sitting on our asses.

I am in, Buck PM me your info, I don't have it anymore, Thanks

PM me paypal or btc.

What happened to the cool titles for members who donated gh last go around? :p

Bump.

C'mon fellas...I'm a poor student and donated a small amount. If we had 50 members go with $10 each that'd be a nice chunk for these testers.

And let's be real...the quality of GH prior to the regular testing being a thing was piss poor. People getting fake gh left and right. These guys are the ones to thank for the regular availability of REAL gh. Does anybody want to go back to the days of huge welts or hypo reactions?

I sure don't.

how much do ya need bro

how much do ya need bro
The donation amount is totally up to the individual.
WE really are lookin for the support from the members , showin us that this is of value to them
If 5 guys donated 1000.00 each sure this would get us alot of testin
If 500 Members donated 10.00 each, same amount of cash but a much louder voice from the Membership.....
If yr intrested Give me a qwick PM
Thanks....

Donations being Accepted

Aloha bruddhas -

Just came aboard to partner with buck and RP to help with the second round of HGH lab testing.

Any amount, even as low as $5.00, will help the testing move forward. I am fortunate enough at this time to donate $100.00.

As customers of the varied sponsors, we deserve 'continued quality and verification of hgh product'.

To the sponsors who are involved in this round of testing- Mahalo nui loa!!

Malama pono a hui ho,
V

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear