over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh legit results or not ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Since I never ran Hgh I’m not sure what to expect, however I found some photos claiming 6 months on Hgh results,my question is for guys who have experience do these photos look legit to you? Meaning are these results believable to you ? Is this what Hgh is legitimately capable of ?

Attachments

• 1D710303-F393-4D4F-AD5D-1468840CF7A6.jpeg
    1D710303-F393-4D4F-AD5D-1468840CF7A6.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 215
Along with weightlifting and the proper diet. There's no magic potion! Those could be before and after photos of people who used Testosterone for 6 months. Do you think Testosterone alone would cause a dramatic change without weightlifting and proper diet? Plus, HGH without Testosterone and/or some type of AAS won't have such a dramatic effect.

The only thing that can cause that drastic of results is constant consistency of nutrition, training, and Peds. Take any one of those factors away and results will be dramatically different. I know that probably isn’t what you want to hear but that’s definitely my opinion.

Yeah that’s what I thought, it seems like those are steroid transformations not Hgh , but since I have no experience running Hgh was just curious if that was possible, seemed a little fishy to me lol, jeez really makes me wonder if the high price of Hgh is even worth it compared to results you get from it, what’s so great about that high priced substance is what I can’t figure out

In my opinion, if you diet hard and use a minimum of 2 iu's of real gh you can definitely get similar results to those. I mean most people diet for a contest for only 3 to 4 months, so 6 months would most definitely get you there

^^^GH is totally worth it

assuming that diet & training are sorted; the difference between AAS & AAS+GH is night & day

^^^no 2 ways about it

^^^GH is totally worth it

assuming that diet & training are sorted; the difference between AAS & AAS+GH is night & day

^^^no 2 ways about it

Bro if you wouldn’t mind can you explain the difference in results you see with aas vs aas with Hgh , you said it’s night and day difference, can you explain how it’s night and day , is it just fat loss you noticed most or muscle gains ?

Bro if you wouldn’t mind can you explain the difference in results you see with aas vs aas with Hgh , you said it’s night and day difference, can you explain how it’s night and day , is it just fat loss you noticed most or muscle gains ?
I am not sour diesel, and I do believe he has a vast wealth of knowledge from reading his posts. This is just my opinion. Anabolic’s with gh is more noticeable in terms of leaning out or fat loss. The more compounds the merrier.

Just like test by itself is great. Test with some masteron and I’m definitely harder. Those two compounds with a sprinkle of winny I’m probably even a tad harder. 2 plus 3 doesn’t always equal 5 for peds but, there is definitely different tools that can make the process quicker/easier for lack of better term.
I will say this about hgh from my experiences. I seem “maybe in my mind” to be a tad more full on hgh. I also think the leaning out process is quicker/ easier due to the lipolysis of gh.

Also you mentioned the cost of gh if it’s worth it???? If you have some extra disposable income or money burning a whole in your pocket go for it. If everything else isn’t on point I think you maybe disappointed with results.
That being said it’s intelligent to read and talk with people regarding there experiences. I personally am usually not satisfied until I have personal experience.

Assuming they never trained before had a solid diet plan and trainer maybe. Except for the last guy his blood pressure gives it away

Both...theirs a synergistic effect with AAS and HGH. Use the search feature on this forum, many threads posted about this topic.

The only thing that can cause that drastic of results is constant consistency of nutrition, training, and Peds. Take any one of those factors away and results will be dramatically different. I know that probably isn’t what you want to hear but that’s definitely my opinion.
Truth. Word.

I am just gonna start taking gh so we will see , but from being over 20 years on many boards i can tell you that guys who were stagnated in terms of lean body mass when they added gh to equation they added solid few pounds of tissue onto their frames.

Consistent, long term gh use is like tuning a car, changing oil overly frequently, using premium fuel, and keeping a fresh set of tires on it.

If you’re driving a Corolla, you won’t notice shit.

If you’re driving a Porsche, you’ll see a difference.

I am just gonna start taking gh so we will see , but from being over 20 years on many boards i can tell you that guys who were stagnated in terms of lean body mass when they added gh to equation they added solid few pounds of tissue onto their frames.

HGH combined with Insulin can definitely add some mass to a frame.

HGH + Slin + AAS = The holy trinity for growth...of course combined with the proper diet and training. ;)
Oh yeah heard lots of the triple cocktail and from what I hear those 3 ran together is the holy grail and can’t be beat and will give you the best transformation possible with diet and training of course as you stated, test ,Hgh and slin bow to the king lol

My personal experience is it's not worth it. For the average guy/gym rat looking to put on muscle, get stronger and look good during pool season AAS is your better option. 8-10 weeks of test and tren will provide more visual results than GH will in a year. Naturally depends on your goals and training/diet needs to be on point as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131