over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh lethargy?

Jimmy14

Banned
I'm going to start my black tops soon I've read it's good time to take your shots before bed and also in the morning but is it bearable I drive a forklift for a living is it like I'm going to be falling asleep while I'm driving or is it just feeling sluggish? And also heard guys doing it pre work? If I do it say 5am pre workout Will I be to tired to even make it through my workout. Would like to here some guys routine please

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am a zombie no matter what time I do shots, depends on the person, I have friends that are okay but me personally I cant function well

I'm going to start my black tops soon I've read it's good time to take your shots before bed and also in the morning but is it bearable I drive a forklift for a living is it like I'm going to be falling asleep while I'm driving or is it just feeling sluggish? And also heard guys doing it pre work? If I do it say 5am pre workout Will I be to tired to even make it through my workout. Would like to here some guys routine please

It doesn't bother me much at all. For your schedule maybe you should do your HGH after work,,perhaps a few hours before bed?

Its not an automatic thing that your going to feel the lethargy that some guys talk about. Some guys get it, some guys don't. If it comes, it usually comes later when you get to higher doses. Not too many people complain about it effecting thier workout, usually just the rest of your day. Higher does of HGH can lower your thyroid, and that can make you fell foggy and such. If your concerned about it, get ahold of some T4 and have it on hand... pretty cheap stuff. If you come down with those symtoms, you can try 50mcg to 100mcg... and you'll prob snap right out of it.

Best routine for me, I split my doses. 1 pre-workout and 1 at night before or during dinner. Remember, start your doses low 1iu ED for your 1st week, 2iu your second week and keep increasing until your desired amount. If you jump to a high dose, your not making the most of it and your gonna get sides that will kill the ride.

Its not an automatic thing that your going to feel the lethargy that some guys talk about. Some guys get it, some guys don't. If it comes, it usually comes later when you get to higher doses. Not too many people complain about it effecting thier workout, usually just the rest of your day. Higher does of HGH can lower your thyroid, and that can make you fell foggy and such. If your concerned about it, get ahold of some T4 and have it on hand... pretty cheap stuff. If you come down with those symtoms, you can try 50mcg to 100mcg... and you'll prob snap right out of it.

Best routine for me, I split my doses. 1 pre-workout and 1 at night before or during dinner. Remember, start your doses low 1iu ED for your 1st week, 2iu your second week and keep increasing until your desired amount. If you jump to a high dose, your not making the most of it and your gonna get sides that will kill the ride.

Good stuff!

For me it's not so much feeling tired but more so feeling mentally foggy and spaced out. I think the key, as it's been said, is to increase the dosage slowly.

Ya I hear that a lot start low and work you way up that's my plan. I got some t3 should I get t4 instead? Cause t4 converts into t3 to right? Thanks for your info

Experiencing lots of foggyness today. I will start using a bit of t3/t4 like mentioned here. Have been browsing this forum more often now and it's a good source of info.

Ya I hear that a lot start low and work you way up that's my plan. I got some t3 should I get t4 instead? Cause t4 converts into t3 to right? Thanks for your info

T4 is the way to go. In most cases, if the higher doses of HGH lowers your thyroid, you'll have lower t4. So the T4 brings it back to normal and some research shows theres other benefits because of the conversion to T3.

Ive read some people have done T3 but im not too sure about that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws