over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh log ACE GMP

Hi Guys,

Here is an updated picture log including this weeks progress. ACE labs hgh is awesome. It’s,the only hgh I’ve tried but I don’t think I’ll be trying any others any time soon with these results.

Attachments

• 7183589A-EC00-4027-91DE-06521FE01D4C.jpg
    7183589A-EC00-4027-91DE-06521FE01D4C.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 146
Better resolution hopefully. Using my iPad to post these instead of my laptop so quality is a little low.

Attachments

• 1D7A7FEC-7AE4-46A4-A5B7-5362DC898C0C.jpg
    1D7A7FEC-7AE4-46A4-A5B7-5362DC898C0C.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 142
Updated picture log. Having a most vivid dreams all night. No aches and pains now at all. I had shoulder and back nagging pain and now nothing. Fatloss continuing at a fast rate. Seems like Im making visual progress every couple of days. Even my progress from Friday to today is noticeable. HGH is the best.

Attachments

• june11progress-page-001.jpg
    june11progress-page-001.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 133
Update. HGH is starting to give my muscles a rounder look. Like more dimension at least to my arms. I haven't had round delts before, they have actually been a weak point for me. HGH is definitely starting to change my muscle now. This is the first I've noticed anything muscle wise about 8 weeks in. I posted a picture to show visually what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• prog-page-001.jpg
    prog-page-001.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 125
Update. I’m at a point approx 2 months into ACE labs Hgh , my first go at hgh and I’m starting to see muscle roundness and fullness improvements. This pick is on my no carb day flat and hgh give me a fuller look still. I’ve lost fat and built muscle at the same time, recomp effect in full swing on gh. I noticed the fat loss accelerating after the first week but I didn’t notice any muscle changes until 8 weeks but they are noticeable. Can’t wait to see how things progress in another months. I’ll be leaner and bigger at hopefully the same rate I’ve been tracking.

Attachments

• 0C1DEF86-C60D-4AB5-9E4D-8193E92EC827.jpeg
    0C1DEF86-C60D-4AB5-9E4D-8193E92EC827.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 138
For anyone new to hgh or researching the effects or result time lines below is a brief time line of what I felt or saw results wise.

Week 1- sleep improvements , energy improvements, after the week end I saw fat loss was acceralted compared to the week prior.

Week 2- sleep was great, needed less sleep, energy was incredible, fat loss continued accelerated.

Week 3- After week 3 I saw a visual recomp like effect. You’ll see in my picture log. Fat loss is extremely noticeable at this point.

Week 4- joint healing is noticeable, my shoulder and back have no aching pains anymore, energy is crazy, recovery is really noticable now. I started 2 a day training on the weekends because I recover so fast and have so much energy.

Week 5- same

Week 6- joints are feeling really strong, muscle feels like it’s pushing against the skin, feeling muscle fullness all the time.

Week 7- more of the same

Week 8- started noticing muscle improvements in size, roundness and volume. Skin is tightening up or muscle and fat loss combined made it seem tighter not sure. Vascularity is pronounced.

Curious if you had blood work done? I like to reference my igf-1 numbers instead of how many iu's I'm taking a day. Gives everyone a better understanding of the whole process.

Curious if you had blood work done? I like to reference my igf-1 numbers instead of how many iu's I'm taking a day. Gives everyone a better understanding of the whole process.
Not yet. I wanted to wait for the 99% pharma grade to come in. Next week I'll be on the pharm grade all week. Ill do the blood serum in the next 2 weeks. For igf, do I have to be on for a certain period of time to reflect an accurate igf specific to the pharma grade? Like a week or 2?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Updated picture log. Starting to tighten up in different areas not that my abs are visible. Starting to get more delt to arm separation. My arms grew a bit and my delts got rounder already after a couple months of GH.

Attachments

• june15prog-page-001.jpg
    june15prog-page-001.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 105
Updated picture log. Starting to tighten up in different areas not that my abs are visible. Starting to get more delt to arm separation. My arms grew a bit and my delts got rounder already after a couple months of GH.

Excellent improvement! It’s crazy that you’re 10Lbs lighter but look 20Lbs heavier. Great job!!!

Excellent improvement! It’s crazy that you’re 10Lbs lighter but look 20Lbs heavier. Great job!!!

Thanks for checking my log out Johnjuan. I've read a lot of your contributions on the board and respect your input.

Man, I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I was updating my log and trying to project what my weight would be at single digit bodyfat but I couldn't because my bf% 's and weight weren't tracking together. I started at 22% at 190lbs and currently I'm reading at 12% using the same bf measurement tool at 180lbs. 10% bf loss means I lost 19lbs of fat. I guess I put on 9lbs of muscle at the same time. This is my first time using hgh and I cant remember ever putting on muscle so fast or dropping fat so quickly and certainly not doing both so fast together. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and see how far it takes me. lol.

Last edited:
Damn, this pharma grade is strong. On GMP I played around with dosing and got up to 7iu with pretty mild sides. CPS was there but mild , water retention came on strong at first but then subsided. I would read people complaining the crazy sides of HGH and I figured that I tolerated it better or something. I started the Pharma grade at 5iu planning on going up or down to try to get to a comparable feeling and result of the GMP at 7iu. At 5 iu of pharma man hands are freakin numb and my arms kept falling asleep and waking me up last night. That additional purity from the GMP to pharma is noticeable. I’m going to back down the dose to 4iu and see how that feels. I know 7iu of GMP provides me with crazy fast results. I have a suspicion that pharma will do the same or better at 4iu. We’ll see after this weeks progress logs. Pictures don’t lie.

Updated progress pics . Different angle. Muscle fullness is the most recent new result I’m seeing from hgh. More muscle and volume.

Attachments

• 10C5287C-65D3-48AD-93A7-5DB2AAFD80FB.jpeg
    10C5287C-65D3-48AD-93A7-5DB2AAFD80FB.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 94
Along with the muscle gains I’m seeing from hgh, I feel a full pump like effect when I’m not working out. It’s all day now even when I’m flat on no carb. I keep vascularity when flat now when that used to not be the case. Top pic is on no carb, bottom pic is after 1 day of carbs. Typically before hgh I’d have no veins or fullness on my no carb day.

Attachments

• 058B626A-163A-4428-A867-C958D84123EB.jpeg
    058B626A-163A-4428-A867-C958D84123EB.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 97
This is a really good log man. Just show people how quickly hgh changes your body fat lose wise. People only really talk about the igf1 aspect of gh. Which is the only thing hgh can do to build muscle(indirectly)....but directly has an effect on fat lose and its very quick.

Nice job. I dont have the fortitude to keep logs lol. Im too lazy. I dont even take pics

This is a really good log man. Just show people how quickly hgh changes your body fat lose wise. People only really talk about the igf1 aspect of gh. Which is the only thing hgh can do to build muscle(indirectly)....but directly has an effect on fat lose and its very quick.

Nice job. I dont have the fortitude to keep logs lol. Im too lazy. I dont even take pics

Thanks bud. I couldn’t find anything really useful myself when I was researching hgh. You can hear all about it and the effects hgh provides but until you see the results it doesn’t set in what hgh really does. I read about the fat loss effects of hgh when I was researching but I didn’t realize how pronounced they were because you do kind of only see people posting about hgh building muscle. And yes for muscle building it does take at least 8 weeks to start to notice the muscle building but I completely shocked how fast fat loss happens. And the more you take the faster the fat loss happens. I’m sure there’s a cap on the rate of fat loss relative to dosing but who knows what that is.

Agreed! It's a very good log.

Cheers,
Bones

Update. I had to back down the dose of the pharma grade gh to 4iu because of the CPS. I started at 5iu and my hands were asleep like all day, all night. I had a hard time gripping the bar to do bicep curls. The swelling went down a little and the CPS is manageable now. I have a lot more energy and the effects feel much stronger on the pharma so far. My wife had an energy increase on the GMP but the pharma has her running around like she has ADD. I definetely couldn’t do 7iu of pharma grade like I did on the GMP. I can’t wait to get this week logged and review the progress pictures to see the difference in results.

Pictures from the weekend on the pharma grade GH on my highest carb days. The pharma brought out some crazy vascularity and fullness. I felt like my muscles were going to pop out of my skin. I noticed this effect just after a couple of days on the pharma grade.

Attachments

• june18update-page-001.jpg
    june18update-page-001.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 69
I have the pictures so I figured I'd post the difference between prior to trying HGH and 8 weeks into the Ace labs HGH.

Attachments

• 8 week-page-001.jpg
    8 week-page-001.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 68

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner