over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh log ACE GMP

So its been about a week on the pharma grade HGH from ACE Labs. I can notice a difference from mid week last week to today. Its noticeable. Attached is an updated picture log.

Attachments

• june20update0-page-001.jpg
    june20update0-page-001.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 147
So its been about a week on the pharma grade HGH from ACE Labs. I can notice a difference from mid week last week to today. Its noticeable. Attached is an updated picture log.

You keep getting better. Good job! Keep it going, Big Jerry! 💪🏽

You keep getting better. Good job! Keep it going, Big Jerry! 💪🏽

Thanks brother. I'm just riding this train wherever it ends up. lol. I'm feeling good, I'm in a routine and I'm going to just keep all variables the same since things are moving right along.

Thanks brother. I'm just riding this train wherever it ends up. lol. I'm feeling good, I'm in a routine and I'm going to just keep all variables the same since things are moving right along.

How many more weeks/months are you planning to run the pharma HGH?

How many more weeks/months are you planning to run the pharma HGH?

I'm thinking another 2 months of the pharm grade at 4iu until I get into single digit bodyfat percentage. From that point I might take a break or stay on for the energy /sleep improvements. I would consider going back to the GMP even or lowering the dose since I wont need to extreme fat loss effect that the higher dose provides. I had really bad sleep issues before I started HGH so I would probably want to stay on a low dose for as long as I can after I achieve my fat loss goal just to keep the quality of life improvement that the additional sleep has provided.

I'm thinking another 2 months of the pharm grade at 4iu until I get into single digit bodyfat percentage. From that point I might take a break or stay on for the energy /sleep improvements. I would consider going back to the GMP even or lowering the dose since I wont need to extreme fat loss effect that the higher dose provides. I had really bad sleep issues before I started HGH so I would probably want to stay on a low dose for as long as I can after I achieve my fat loss goal just to keep the quality of life improvement that the additional sleep has provided.

That sounds like a smart plan. Get to single digit body fat then use 2ius to stay there and reap the benefits on longevity and sleep.

That sounds like a smart plan. Get to single digit body fat then use 2ius to stay there and reap the benefits on longevity and sleep.

Totally. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Update. Progress is still good. My hands are freakin numb as heck. I have a hard time gripping the weight bar. I dropped down to 4 iu and then 3iu today to see if that helps with the CPS. The pharma is so potent. I started ACE test e today. I’m excited, I saw test results of test e and the test was over strength. I feel rest assured that anything I get from ACE is top notch and feels like I’m getting stuff straight from the pharmacy.

Update. Progress is still good. My hands are freakin numb as heck. I have a hard time gripping the weight bar. I dropped down to 4 iu and then 3iu today to see if that helps with the CPS. The pharma is so potent. I started ACE test e today. I’m excited, I saw test results of test e and the test was over strength. I feel rest assured that anything I get from ACE is top notch and feels like I’m getting stuff straight from the pharmacy.

Cheers Jerry2222! We try to get as close to the dosage on the label as possible without going under.

Bones

Update. Things going well. I adjusted my dose to 4iu 5 day, 3 iu 2 days and the CTS is manageable. I'm tightening up in different areas now more than before. I'm not dropping any lbs on the scale, haven't lost a pound in 3 weeks but visibly it looks like I'm getting leaner. I'm at 11% bf right now ad my goal is single digit so I have about 4-5 lbs to go. Its hard to just how long that will take because I might be 180lb still when I at 9% bf at this rate. Its like im putting on a lb of muscle for every lb of fat lost. I'm not complaining about that its just different than Ive experienced. HGH is awesome at this stage of usage. Its building muscle now.

Attachments

• june26progupdate-page-001.jpg
    june26progupdate-page-001.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 110
More update pics from some of the same angles prior in the log for comparison

Attachments

• kjh-page-001.jpg
    kjh-page-001.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 111
I have my igf testing paperwork. I’m excited to get the testing done but have to wait until July 14th to reach the igf saturation point. I don’t wait to know the score on the pharma.

Update. I’ve noticed a lot of vascularity at this stage of hgh. The muscle fullness is pushing against the skin and the skin is tightening and thinning.

Attachments

• BB659102-05BF-4C6B-B555-389040B597D0.jpeg
    BB659102-05BF-4C6B-B555-389040B597D0.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 90
I want to share something very close to my heart. My home gym upgrades from Fathers Day. I got so lucky and found a smith and rubber coated dumbbells for under $300 thanks to Craig's list and Offer up. I love it and if I get bored and home I just train again, lol. I'm in there all the time. Definitely a good way to boost the motivation to train.

Attachments

• gym-page-001.jpg
    gym-page-001.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
More pics

Attachments

• gym2-page-001.jpg
    gym2-page-001.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 95
Its interesting how water is tied to carbohydrate consumption and how water in general effect the look of a physique. In these picture youll see the visual progression starting from a point fully depleted on zero carbs to a point where I've consumed moderate carbs for 2 days. You can see the impact and how the water looks and effects my body.

Attachments

• water-page-001.jpg
    water-page-001.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 93
This is one of the best log's I've read. Very informative, thank you.

Thanks Koolbrainz! I’m trying to share absolutely everything I notice day by day or at least a couple times a week as it happens real time with pictures to help people that are curious about hgh. I couldn’t find anything really detailed myself when I was considering using hgh just general statements and I’m a details guy. I want to know how, when, what, and all the variables in between, lol. If this helps anyone make a decision on whether hgh is for them I did what I set out to do. Or even point them in the direction of legit hgh and prove it’s real (ACE Labs). No one wants to get scammed. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity